Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Devil May Cry 4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Devil May Cry 4 (950 Views)

Far Cry 4 ( Will Be Out Soon ) / The New Devil May Cry( Ps3) For Sale / Devil May Cry Vs God Of War 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil May Cry 4 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Hail May 2 nd! Release date for a long awaited game by many proclaimed Satanists Devil May Cry 4. For all of you Satanists that play games and don't know what this game is I feel sorry for you, I put this as simple as possible. You paly a Demon Hunter named Dante in the first 3 games who, himself is half demon and in number 4 you start off with Vergil's son Nero and play Dante about half way through. Vergil is twin brother, your father is Sparda an extremly powerful demon who turned against his own kind in order to save the Earth from Hell. It's coming to Playstation 3 and X box 360 tomorrow in North France. Let's all give the new Devil hunter a long awaited test drive in one of the most amazing Demonic game series in existence. I'm a big fan of Devil May Cry if you can't already tell and you bet I'll be playing it the 2th!

Hail Capcom, Nero, and Dante!

Ave Satanas! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Devil May Cry 4 by ogagusps3: 2:44pm On May 02, 2010
wtf u talking about?!!
Re: Devil May Cry 4 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]It's all about the Bomber. . . .video game . '' Devil may Cry "-- and really if you love playing video games i recommend this for you. wink[/size]
Re: Devil May Cry 4 by texazzpete(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hail May 2 st! Release date for a long awaited game by many proclaimed Satanists Devil May Cry 4. For all of you Satanists that play games and don't know what this game is I feel sorry for you, I put this as simple as possible. You paly a Demon Hunter named Dante in the first 3 games who, himself is half demon and in number 4 you start off with Vergil's son Nero and play Dante about half way through. Vergil is twin brother, your father is Sparda an extremly powerful demon who turned against his own kind in order to save the Earth from Hell. It's coming to Playstation 3 and X box 360 tomorrow in North France. Let's all give the new Devil hunter a long awaited test drive in one of the most amazing Demonic game series in existence. I'm a big fan of Devil May Cry if you can't already tell and you bet I'll be playing it the 2th!

Hail Capcom, Nero, and Dante!

Ave Satanas! grin grin
[/size]

DMC4 has been out since 2008. Have you been living under a rock?
Re: Devil May Cry 4 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin well , i've just seen this . wasn't that introduce ever since but only couple of days ego it came to marseilles of france . i think because of kind of too deep and busy to know the latest game on board.

Satan know's im a proud canditate. . . .we can't cry in hell. grin grin wink
[/size]
texazzpete:

DMC4 has been out since 2008. Have you been living under a rock?

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Rain = Epic / Xbox360 Fifa13 For Sale. / Pele Best Skills Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.