Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? (19245 Views)

Will Olamide's New Dance Style "Kpakujemu" Be Able To Exterminate Shaku Shaku (V / Olamide New Dance Out Just Came Out For C Ronaldo Check It Out / Olamide New Album “LAGOS NAWA” Is Out Listen & Download The Album Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Thaheer(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by kingsaif(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
missely miss misssed call from olamide to C. ronaldo, kill ur frnds davido do, C.ronaldo go follow u......trash even though I no download ham, if I download ham make I bend

2 Likes

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Pelzy: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Miss
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by MissCokie(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Big Miss. We have a lot of super stars here, great men and women. Why not sing for them, and Nigerians would love and remember you for doing something good, rather they choose to sing with the name of C-Ronaldo , a common mortal man , who really don't care about Nigerians and where the singer is from undecided .

I'm amazed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Pidginwhisper: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:
Big Miss. We have a lot of super stars here, great men and women. Why not sing for them, and Nigerians would love and remember you for doing something good, rather they choose to sing with the name of C-Ronaldo , a common mortal man , who really don't care about Nigerians and where the singer is from undecided .

I'm amazed.
So you're the amazed I been dey find all these while! shocked smh angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by wonlasewonimi: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
He needs to take it easy. He talented no doubt but stop dishing out rubbish songs man
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by martineverest(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
the title along shows his level of mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Enemyofpeace: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Capital MISS

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by martineverest(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
He needs to take it easy. He talented no doubt but stop dishing out rubbish songs man
olamide is not even close to being talented

2 Likes

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Fransegs: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wack song

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by redsun(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
samsard:
Africans play in European leagues and earn more money than they'd get in African leagues + Our leagues are shitty, poor packaging and all.

Yeah,a handful and not without bananas and dangerous missiles constantly thrown at them for being nigggers.Why is everything about you guys shiity,while you glorify oyinbo's. Do they have two heads and you half head? Your patronage is what is making them tick and if you do the same with the indigenous clubs,pump in money and some common sense,they will eventually flourish. the same goes with the shiithole country,if it properly managed,it will become paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by wonlasewonimi: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
martineverest:
olamide is not even close to being talented

He is very talented. He needs more quality control for his works. You can't deny some his hits are well received and get more airplay.
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Goodnuel: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ola is dead musically... I don't need to listen to know its a Miss... Dude lost it a long time ago..

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by martineverest(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

He is very talented. He needs more quality control for his works. You can deny some his hits are well received and get more airplay.
olamide is not talented abeg.....we celebrate mediocrity in this country.....talk of Simi ,niniola,banky etc as talented fellows

2 Likes

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by obed1don: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
very big miss.

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by PheezyLee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Miss but ain't disappointed though, na baba Cabasa fall my hand for producing suCh.
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lubish

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Total waste of energy time and resources...

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by samsard(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
redsun:

Yeah,a handful and not without bananas and dangerous missiles constantly thrown at them for being nigggers.Why is everything about you guys shiity,while you glorify oyinbo's. Do they have two heads and you half head? Your patronage is what is making them tick and if you do the same with the indigenous clubs,pump in money and some common sense,they will eventually flourish. the same goes with the shiithole country,if it properly managed,it will become paradise.
And you think we don't have a form of racism in tribalism?? I'm not going to endure poor quality entertainment simply coz I need to 'develop' the indigenous league. And everything about is shitty coz that's what it is, would you rather have us sugarcoat it? I appreciate good African products and services when I come across them, and that's usually far in between coz we make too many compromises
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by WeareCasaP: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Penalty wo trowing
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Who go sing 'Paul pogba'
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by MissCokie(f): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
So you're the amazed I been dey find all these while! shocked smh angry

grin
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by drtegus88: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
The song is a hit. Bleep what ya heard!!!
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by pressplay411(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Neminc:
Miss
How can you ever Miss an olamide's Hit? Miss it and you end up missing your misses. grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by pressplay411(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Neminc:
Miss
How can you ever Miss an olamide's Hit? Miss it and you end up missing your misses. grin
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Maximus85(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kimcutie:
It all started with Davido mentioning "C. Ronaldo" in FALL, at least it paid off by Ronaldo following him on instagram. Now Olamide has released a new song and titled "C. Ronaldo" which I think it's a miss same thing other music critics will say even if they are fans, well let's see if it will pay off.

Download the song >> http://www.gistlivepro.com/2018/03/14/olamide-c-ronaldo/

Hit or Miss?

http://www.gistlivepro.com/2018/03/15/olamide-new-song-c-ronaldo-hit-miss/

Lalasticlala

Bad belle. Olamide is till the most relevant artiste in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Goldious268: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
well composed hip hop songs available... contacts 08062759101, 07014363642. strictly on business!
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Martinez19(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
talk2rotman:
hit or miss....he's making his money and we are all here criticizing.....God bless my hustle
Money is not the issue here, the issue is whether the song is a hit or miss.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by Jaytecq(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
trash

1 Like

Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by ademigos: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Miss
Re: Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Austindark:
Felt more like a song from an upcoming artist...
Anyway not bad for him though. he's got the name already and trying out new vibes isn't a bad idea.

My take: if the song was done by a no name artist, it can only manage at most 50 views on YouTube just because of the title

see ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Afrima Awards Winners 2016 / Tips For Djs / Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.