Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics (53277 Views)

Big Boy Deals FUNDS / Hennessy Big Boy, Moses Udoh Adds Another Year / City Big Boy, Joe Nazal Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Yyeske(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwabobo:

Chino that is struggling with his generator at Udoka estate right about now?
Iyaahh! Meaning you don't know him
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oil servicing ..this one is legit

Oil servicing my foot. Abeg spare me the bullsh*t. You think you can fool everyone.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Yyeske(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
kmcutez:

Oil servicing my foot. Abeg spare me the bullsh*t. You think you can fool everyone.
See jealousy written all over you for nothing, think positive sometimes

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by nwabobo: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yyeske:
Iyaahh! Meaning you don't know him

Okwa ima na mu na Chinonso si ofu obodo.
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by nwabobo: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
kmcutez:

JEZCO group of Companies
NIPCO oil Plc

........just to give you a heads up. I don't usually do this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Yyeske(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwabobo:

Okwa ima na mu na Chinonso si ofu obodo.
Eziokwu? Abu kwam onye obodo a bu Omambala. Ofu ife k'anyi bu
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwabobo:

JEZCO group of Companies
NIPCO oil Plc

........just to give you a heads up. I don't usually do this.

As I said spare me the bullsh*t. From the pics I'm seeing he is too unintelligent to run any successful company. What does he really do?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Yyeske(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
kmcutez:

As I said spare me the bullsh*t.
Who asked for your opinion, why not read, view and pass? Bad belle things
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by nwabobo: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
kmcutez:

As I said spare me the bullsh*t. From the pics I'm seeing he is too unintelligent to run any successful company. What does he really do?

You'll die of high BP today grin grin grin

Someone with two Masters degrees from some of the best universities in the world is unintelligent to you?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by nonsobaba: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
kmcutez:

Get lost, hater! Anambra leads, others follow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by farouk0403(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
The guy is rich and young he is also flexing
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by farouk0403(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2018
The guy is rich and young

He is igbo but you will never see him shouting Biafra or hating on other tribes, only the poor poverty stricken Igbo's will be foaming and throwing tantrums on other tribes instead of them to go and make money.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2018
nwabobo:

You'll die of high BP today grin grin grin

Someone with two Masters degrees from some of the best universities in the world is unintelligent to you?

Best university my foot. 2013 graduate. As I said spare me the bullsh*t. The guy is faker than a $1 bill. Trying too hard. What does he really do?
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2018
nonsobaba:
Get lost, hater! Anambra leads, others follow.

Anambra leads my foot. Leaders of what exactly??
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2018
kmcutez:

Bia nwa i go flog u koboko oo
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by OneCorner: 3:08am On Mar 16, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Why is he named after a fictional Mafia boss? (Joey Zaza from Godfather 3)
u get brain jare...
it simply means he's a drug dealer.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by chloride6: 4:11am On Mar 16, 2018
So when can we expect some guys to come and shoot up his village grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by fr3do(m): 4:27am On Mar 16, 2018
nwabobo:

Bros I hail, abeg I dey find oil job, I am fresh out of school, but with 6 months industrial training experience in one of the refineries in the country.
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by globemoney: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2018
kmcutez:
What do you mean by big boy? What does he do for a living? You people worship money in this country too much. No wonder the country is fc**ked up. Big boy my foot. Abeg carry go. Mods delete this useless thread.
Hahaha, which country does not worship money? As if if this one ask you out now, you no go troway your self righteousness. Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by globemoney: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2018
kmcutez:

But if this one says hi now, you’ll mess up your pant cheesy
Make sure you marry an Anambra man or consider yourself not married tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by globemoney: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2018
We pray for this kind money. We go hit it soon lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Flaghouse1: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yyeske:
That guy is my main guy Chino, haters gonna hate.
#pepperdemmodeactivated#
Abagworo and co, come and see your nightmare here.

Lik your defense mechanism,if the father is into oil and gas that wealth he flaunts should be legit if from the fathers business, as i use to know one joseph ezeokafor who was into oil and gas haulaging and sales in the early 90's

Confirm if I am right on point

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by nwabobo: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Flaghouse1:

Lik your defense mechanism,if the father is into oil and gas that wealth he flaunts should be legit if from the fathers business, as i use to know one joseph ezeokafor who was into oil and gas haulaging and sales in the early 90's

Confirm if I am right on point

You are right on the buck.

He is JEZCO's son.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Flaghouse1: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
nwabobo:

You are right on the buck.

He is JEZCO's son.

Well that's good , even the time the dad was haulaging for the likes of Agip NIgeria Plc, I believe this guy would be wearing dipers then , what a great achievement though

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by nwabobo: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Flaghouse1:

Well that's good , even the time the dad was haulaging for the likes of Agip NIgeria Plc, I believe this guy would be wearing dipers then , what a great achievement though

The father is also on the board of NIPCO Plc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by Flaghouse1: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2018
nwabobo:

The father is also on the board of NIPCO Plc.

That's great ooo,
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by classicalhenry(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Jezco dat people are complaining of the quality, ur papa hand biz to you, u wan squander the money

1 Like

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by classicalhenry(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
kmcutez:

Lol you said it all, I am one of their products distributor but since his dad made him the CEO the quality of the products has reduced.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by ucheends(m): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2019
Company dey dey expand like mad now!!?
Re: Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics by OkoroPeugeot(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Have you noticed the richest people are usually not very intelligent?

kmcutez:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire / Dangote And Elumelu At Clinton’s 70th Birthday / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.