Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). (3143 Views)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / The Weekend - Story By Okewale Sunday Ifeoluwa / My 8hours At Erinjesha Waterfall Story By Okewale Sunday Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
THE SLAY KING

EPISODE 1
Tobi is a good friend who has been with me since I was small, he is just months older than me and of which we still argue on because I am more muscular, my experience with girls gives me the upper hand. Tobi is a Spiritual union (SU) as we widely call them, so he has a little experience in talking and generally poor in girl management, since it’s just about the two of us in the street, we rule, I mean we rule!, Tobi’s mum is a good woman who is equally a mother in Israel, Tobi’s dad use to be a sharp man, he is a fan of the popularly known trophy also known as Honorable, Tobi is just one of the family four children of his family, he is the only male “opomulero” of the immediate family. Before I go on, my name is Kolawole, a record breaker as I hold an undocumented street record in the longest marathon sex in my town,
This lovely afternoon, Princess as we call her was just taking a stroll down the street, though she take the route always, but this day Princess steps were bits different, as she was on the widely accepted cat walk, seeing her from afar, the bumping up and down of her elegant walk almost got the two of us, since Tobi is always at my house, closing down on us Princess, princess attractiveness becomes clearer as the two mangoes on her chest becomes bigger and moving in a very good manner, I checked on Tobi’s face to see if we are both still on the same page and to my surprise Tobi is almost on the same page with me, Tobi exclaimed, “Kola see the back view!” as Princess crossed our perpendicular line, i walked towards her direction and touched her from the back, “Princess hafa nah ?” I asked, and as the surest boy here, Princess answered and we started our on route conversation from there, I wish to tell you little about princess before I go on, Princess is a long way smaller than us in age, we were in SSS3 when princess was in JSS1, but the development of Princess particulars over the years sounds to be a misery to us, we can’t really explain how she got a good development, but according to one of our belief which says Banging develops a lady, Princess has the rumor said it was in a relationship to one the JSS3 thugs when she was in school, I have waited for when she will become a big girl but my admission to the Federal university took my eye off her, now you have known little about princess. So my chat with Princess was fruitful as I got her phone number and I also her knew her address since they only moved to their permanent home last year when I was in school. I returned home but on getting home, Tobi have left as mum told me he left for their compulsory house fellowship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Luminee(f): 2:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Nice writeup, could you also share your stories with us @ http://sayitafrica.com/index.php?r=content%2Fperma&id=334
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2018
EPISODE 2
8pm , I head down to Tobi house with the assurance that he must be back from church just to gist him about what transpired between Princess and I, on getting to Tobi house, Tobi was resting on his father’s “sagedoba” which is always at the veranda of their house, I greeted him and saw one of his sister sitting beside him, you know I can’t just say those stuffs in front of her sister since there was a day I nearly asked her out due to some stuffs, Tobi sister is a bumper deal, I mean she is a girl you will like, the front and back is something to reckon with, checking on her from a straight line you can see a 10cm front projection from the front and from the back it’s about a long ruler but she is SU, her name is Toluwani. I waited until she left, Immediately she left, Tobi and I started our usual gist, Tobi was first to speak “O boy how that girl ?” he asked, I replied and told him everything that happened with pride, he always knew I am the champion when it comes to girls in the community as in I am the Minister of Girls and Relationship Affairs, 20mins into our discussion, Tobi sister brought out a small table, and she went inside again to bring a well pounded yam and “efo” soup, we both eat and it was a complete evening as I know I won’t be home so early as my arrival at home will be late and everyone would have sleep, so I took every bolus of the pounded yam rapped with the green “efo” soup and the well fried frog meat, after the meal, we both talk about some things and I left about 9:30pm. On getting home, even the lamp have slept and I heard my sister from the sitting room sounding hum-hun-hum, I thought she was up but checking on her properly I noticed she was just snoring, I woke her up just to reduce the snoring and she slept again, I went straight to the refrigerator to check if I can get a bottle of chilled water, luckily I got one. I took it to my room with a plastic cup, I took the water , and fell on my water bed, I took out my phone from my denim trouser, I checked my whatsapp messages and I replied, and checking Kike she was offline, you don’t know about Kike but I will tell you little about my travail with her, Kike was my school girlfriend, I met her when I was in 300 level and she was a very nice girl, she satisfy me from every angle, Kike gave me everything, she cooked for me, washed my clothes, and even gave me money when I was broke, kike gave me some good loving and sometimes Kike and I wrapped up a beautiful days on my bed and sometimes I played aways, But I always know that Kike and I cannot work because kike was always upset about little things just that “man no fit kill himself na, I gas find something do” but I love her. Now kike is offline, I took my mind of that, I decided to check if princess use whatsapp because when I met her she was just with a small nokia phone, luckily she does and I was happy with that, checking her profile picture, I nearly got an erection because true to God, she was sexy, I called her and she picked up so we talked and I was very romantic with my words, without dating her, I used words like, “honey, sweetie, sugar” I nearly called her my groundnut because I love Garri and Epa inu igo when was in school, so I persuaded her to come to my house the next day and she agreed.
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2018
Luminee:
Nice writeup, could you also share your stories with us @ http://sayitafrica.com/index.php?r=content%2Fperma&id=334
okay thanks.. let me check it up
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by MayhorE(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Keep me updated

Space booked
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2018
*THE SLAY KING*
*EPISODE 3*

Woke up as early as possible to the beautiful sun of a Tuesday morning, Alas it was a market day, My mum will be off to market as early as possible, Yeah she is gone and am very sure she won’t be back until 2pm, so I have this 100% assurance that God is with me on this, I quickly rushed to the well with my boxer not minding the movement of my joystick inside the tommy hilfiger to get some water, I took two buckets to the well so I can use one in the toilet and the other in the bathroom, on getting back I took up my phone and called princess to be on her way as mum and dad is not at home, you don’t know my dad’s job right, let me tell you, Dad is civil servant, she works in the community secondary school so there is assurance that the day is ok. So princess picked up her phone at the second attempt, I told her to come and that no one is at home and she agreed to be in my house in 30minutes, so I rushed in and out of the bathroom, dress myself in my England shorts and a very nice Nice 50cent designed shirt, I rushed out to get 2 packs of indomie with 4 eggs, I was very optimistic, it’s almost 30mins, I rushed down my room to hide my two packs of Golden circle under my matrass, because I believe anything can happen, “ko, ko, ko”, Princess knocked, “enter” I answered with my 60ph voice, Princess entered, I gave her a glass of water from the fridge, as she sat down on the single cousin next to the TV set, I welcomed her warmly, so I told her I will be back in 2mins, I rushed into the kitchen to put the eggs on fire as I returned to my visitor in our “parlor”, talked about her fast development and also we talked about her education and what she is planning to do, I told her some things too, i left the parlor again to check on the food, I added the indomie and waited there until it’s done, and after the indomie is set to be eaten, I took a plate and served the food together. So i took it to the dinning for us to eat, she was reluctant so I approached her , took her up and took her to the dinning, taking note of her succulent skin and also I can feel the temperature of her body, we went the dinning where we both ate, so after the food, NEPA took off the light and luckily for me I have a rechargeable table fan in my room, so I told her and we moved to the bedroom, Let me gist you about my bedroom, My bedroom is a very large one, I have a TV set, and a DJ jack home theater, my room is a complete nice one, with the half-naked Mhia Khalifa wallpaper on the wall, she entered the room and really she felt really comfortable, she sat at the corner of my bed, and I took out my HP2000 laptop, switched it on and I gave her to play a movie she likes, she took it and she was on it checking on my pictures, after about 10mins I can see the admiration on her face, I can see she is having feelings for me, the time is 10:30am, I want to make her comfortable and at the same time I want to be conscious of time so as to do everything even before 1:30pm, and she can leave, Princess is a very beautiful girl as I told you and luckily she was on mini skirt with a an elastic crop top shirt, looking at her laps got my head cracked up and I can’t really explain how I feel, her laps look exactly like Gambian turkey laps, and also the size and the positioning of her frontal projection Is really causing me “kasala”, I know am in trouble today, all my prayers was that she should just look at me and say “KOLA COME AND DO IT NA” I closed my eye and opened it again, there was a blessing in disguise, my fan stopped working, and the heat is now getting too much, she can’t bear it so she took of her shirt and now I have only the underwear barrier to overcome to put me in my Promise land…….
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
*EPISODE 4*
*The slay king*

Now I have just one barrier to break, its 11:45am, just about 2hours more, everything is set as I can feel the presence of my condom under my bed and I just wish I do this thing even if we won’t go more than 2 rounds, 12noon I summoned courage to go close to her, touch her soft and tender skin, rub some part of her hand and with her acceptance , I extend my massaging hand to her back and lo and behold she accepted it, let me tell you that then I felt I am the most fulfilled man on earth because I imagined myself holding the twins on her chest in the next 5mins which I believe it’s very possible, its 15 minutes after 12, something bad happened to me, how?, as I was moving my hand to the front of her body, taking it down slowly, I felt the presence of a literarily hard substance , curiosity sets in; she was on her menstrual period, I was shocked; my liver, pancreas, small and large intestine begin to act abnormally because I can’t imagine myself not reaching the promise land with my hard, strong, and robust 15cm cucumber. Now everything is down and we are back to zero point, let me tell you the truth, I don’t like princess at all, but I can’t just wait to mark my register on her, what will I do, can’t I just do it like that?, sebi I will use condom, I asked myself ,so I voiced out , but she refused and promise to come tomorrow but I know it can’t work because mum will be at home the next day, so I told her to come in five days’ time because that will be our next market day and by the special grace of God her menstruation will be done then; are you thinking about Dad?, oh no, he won’t be at home, he will be attending the retirement of his headmaster so weekend is a goal too and everything is fine. It’s 1:00pm and its time to go home, so we left together, I walked her down the street, but this Tuesday to me Is a really bad one as I was not able to achieve my brilliant goal, now all eye on Saturday, and I can go back home, now I wave to Princess as she left, on my way home, I decided to say hello to my best friend Tobi, I knocked the door and you know what , it was her sister that opened for me.
This girl is freaking sexy, beautiful, how I wish I can get her, oh I will love to date this one, all this I have in my mind as I stirred clearly at her back side, Tobi greeted me and since am not a visitor there, I took the their refrigerator and luckily there is a cold Malt in there, I took it and took a cup, so as I was gently settling y thirst, I started my gist with my friend, I told him Princess came and she left so early because she only came to say hi, I lied right ? Yes!! I needed to, because I like Tobi’s sister and if I start telling Tobi everything about my trip, I no fit get her sister, as we were talking I noticed my dream girl, I mean Tobi sister, going in and out of the kitchen, I knew something is cooking because I can feel the sweet aroma of her food but I don’t want to be distracted about it, Tobi told me about some stuffs, and how she met a girl on his facebook,I gave him some methods and strategy to go about.

Its 2pm the food is done, and you know what , its Jollof rice and Fried meat, now we have the perfect afternoon, since no one is at home we decided to eat in the living room, She served us and served herself too, and now its differently, she sat directly opposite to my position and now I know a lot of wireless connection will happen, as I take the spoon one by one into my mouth she kept smiling at me and you can guess, I was smiling at her too.......
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
The slay king
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Enter and Read
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Luminee(f): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Houseofmaliq:
okay thanks.. let me check it up

Ok I'll be expecting your first post and follow up
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
*THE SLAY KING*
*EPISODE 5*

Toluwani is the real deal and she is the girl of the moment, I think i have some interest in this girl because of the way she wire everything to me, she rolled the sexy balls of her eye, I equally rolled mine this goes on as I did not forget the food with me, Tobi is a food monger because I can’t imagine a well grown guy who did not even notice her sister is having some eye contact with me, when this was going on, some things came to my mind: Can I even have an affair with Toluwani?, will Tobi throw his weight behind me even after knowing some of my trips?, will toluwani be a good deal on bed?. All this I asked myself as I finished the jollof rice, I gave toluwani some complements on the food, and now it’s almost 3pm, Mum and Dad will be home, but I can’t leave until I get a headway about toluwani deal and at the same time I need to be home very early because its champions league night, i.e. I will go to Fan’z club to watch Manchester my Manchester as we demolish Braga
Toluwani how are you? I asked, Am fine Bro, she replied, then we started the short conversation from there, she was a nice girl as she replied me with a sexy and tender voice, now Tobi is suspecting but I have to fake it “you know am the surest nigga out here” for him, I advised her, and even share some of my experience in school with her and advised her not to give guys chance at all because some are deadly and they can really be dangerous, I need to say it because her brother is there, and its needful so he won’t feel somehow about it, now I should leave, I thanked them for the hospitality as I stepped out of the house, it’s on my way home that I noticed there have been a lot of changes in my town, from the construction of an ultra-modern shopping complex by some religious group and the increased in the number of solar-powered street light and now almost home, but there is this thing I have been thinking about, let me just tell you, Since I have been at home I don’t really have a source of money, a friend introduce me to an online Job, i can’t hide anything from you, it’s all about Yahoo Yahoo, he told me about the nice business and that i can make about 1million naira in a month, I thought about it for a while before I move inside the house

Everyone is at home, I greeted them all and I moved to my room to catch some sleep, the bed is so hot as my mind is seriously divided, I can’t imagine I was using each sections of my brain to think about different things am not really sure how it was divided but I can just say; my hypothalamus is about Manchester United, the cerebrum is about Toluwani, cerebellum is about money, after about 30mins I slept off……………
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
*THE SLAY KING*

*EPISODE 6*

Its 11pm, am back from fanz club, it was a very bad game, we played at a very bad pace and possession but the game changed a bit when we introduced Paul Pogba in the 64th minute and we have the only goal in the 75th minute of the game away from home, but generally we were saved with the world class goal keeper we have, I entered the house with the aim of eating anything, the whole house have slept and I can’t get anything to eat, but the joy that was in my heart served as drug for everything I may be thinking about. I was on my bed thinking about my day when the issue of Tobi sister came to my mind, and at the same the money making method was still part of my thought.
On Toluwani, I couldn’t think much because there was no way I can connect with her at that time of the day, so I shifted all my thought on Yahoo Yahoo, I took out my phone to message my school friend Richie, I messaged him on his whatSapp and all glory to God, he was online and I asked him about how to go with it, so he explained to me with the view of seeing me in the following week, I was happy because finally I could be on my own without resting and having total dependence on my parents money and at the end of everything I can actually acquire the new *“Mercedes Benz G class”* and the I can roll with the big guys, after the call I took my laptop to browse with it, but unfortunately the battery is 12% and I can’t really browse with that considering the fact that I will need to use a wireless connection with my phone. I needed to wait for about some minutes waiting for the electricity, during my wait I messaged my girlfriend, you all know Kike, that’s number 1 and mummy of them all, now its kike and I on the chat, it was not flowing well as I noticed kike was already going off and might be probably dozing off, I told her good bye and ended it with a very lovely text, NEPA brought light, that was the perfect morning, it was 12:03am already and I can probably browse and earn some cool cash online, this is just the starting pointy and I need to make some settings so I can probably enter the scam business in full, I did that and it was very lovely, “Good morning America” I exclaimed!! as i logged into America from my room, it was one of the time I have been more proud of myself and what I can do. Let me tell you little about Richie.
Richie’s real name is Utiwana Chuckwu Richmond, He hails from Abia state and he is a year older than me,
I met Richie when we were in 400 level at a party in school, he sat next to me and he was called out as the Money bag of the whole faculty, standing up that day I can smell the money on him as he was in a very expensive Gucci shirt, a nice weekender jean and white Adidas sneakers, it was lovely, Richie is every girl’s dream and even some of the guys then crushed on him. After the party I don’t really know where to wait but spotting a very nice Honda element, I knew he will be the owner, so I stood patiently beside it, I approached him and actually since then we became friends, I have his contact, so at times we chat, it was nice to know him and I did not regret it.
I could not be so much close to him because Richie is not always at home as most times he stays in the hoteland always on the road, Richie is a heavy smoker and I don’t like it most times.
I can only enjoy myself with a chilled “honorable” or the big 33 star lager, it was last year Richie changed his car to *Mercedes BenzFormatic 2017,* Richie is rich and I can’t wait to be like Richie, now you know a lot about him, I need to sleep in peace because America was in my room………
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2018
*EPISODE 7*

*THE SLAY KING*

It was a good morning, as the sky is perfectly blue and I imagined how the day would be with great optimism, there was family devotion and we are greeted ourselves with prayers from my parents, After the morning devotion I went back to my room to catch more sleep, but I couldn’t sleep, it was then I got a text from my mates in school about our National Youth Service Corps mobilization and the way to check where have been posted, I can’t hide the joy on my face as I shared them with my family members who are still in the living room, Nassarawa state will be a very nice place for me as I have read a lot about people over there, now there a lot of things to do, pack up my loads, dust my shoes and set up for the NYSC camp, I have gotten all the necessary things to get: the shots, foodstuffs and a lot of things.
I took my bath because I know it would be a long day as I will have to see a lot of people and tell them about my journey in days to come, I cleaned myself up and took to the dinning to eat, after the early morning meal I went to Tobi house to tell him about the good news and also to wish him good luck as their resumption is very close so he can go to school and finish his final year in flying colors, It took me about 8mins to his house as my legs were so fast on the road. “ko ko ko” I knocked, it was mummy at the door, I entered with a big smile on my face, she noticed it and ask me what’s totally good this morning and I told her about the good news, she was very happy for me and announced to the whole family, with joy on my face and on my flower in their family, I played a bit with them as she promised that Toluwani will bring some things for me before the day run out. I watched the TV with them and was there for about 2hourss, I left there at about 10am to see our pastor, he welcomed me with open hand and I told him about the good news, he prayed for me and gave me some fatherly and Godly advice, “you know those advice nah”, I listened to him and after the conversation he prayed for me, I left the mission with some gifts and a new hymn book. It was a nice time with him as i left and I headed home, I need to see Princess before I leave and that one of the things on my mind, at least I should get down with her even if it will be one time, I will be very glad with it, I called her and asked about how we would meet so I can tell her the good news, but deep in my heart
I will be gone for a year and am very sure before I come back stories might have changed, so she agreed to meet me at the junction next to my house at 8pm, it’s still a nice place as we could both come to my house with the camouflage of the general happiness in the family. I need to rush down home because Toluwani till be coming to deliver the gifts and also to send some messages to my “American husbands”, My yahoo yahoo business is going so well as I have a lot of suitors just the first day I started. I got home about 12: 30pm, pack some of my loads and head straight to my bedroom to use my laptop, it was nice to be back to America that day as I had a few new suitors and promises from my husbands, it was on it that I slept off, it was a knock on the door that woke me up, its 2pm, everyone have left home when I was sleeping. Now it’s free for all, Toluwani came in with a small sack loaded with Sachets of detergents and bathing soaps, I ushered her in and she sat down, how are you? I asked, she replied with a tender voice and I can’t waste time on her anymore as I told her some things she will love to hear. I asked her if she could date me, she was reluctant about it and told me she would get back to me at night and I should call her, that’s a bit relief, I made some advances and she was happy with it.
Toluwani left in happiness and the feelings of dating a big guy was all over her face,

I told her to keep it as a secret from anyone as Tobi may not be happy with it. I went back home to rest for a while and be ready for 8pm assignment.

1 Like

Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2018
The slay king read
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2018
*EPISODE 8*

*THE SLAY KING*

I can’t wait to continue my story, circumstances whose only aim is to stop me from telling you a lot about me and how I got here are the problems, Its 7:45pm i left home for the junction, before leaving home, I cleaned myself up and had a nice change of clothes with a very nice All men perfume, I know it will be a night to remember, I got to the junction very early so I called her and she said she is almost here, so I waited gently like a cobra there, 8pm, Princess appeared and I was very happy that a girl like her can keep to time, we greeted each other and walk down the street toward my house, why “strolling” I asked her if her parents won’t be in worry if she is not home early, she said I should not worry about it that it is settled, so I took Princess to our house, we sat at the front of our house, mum and dad was in the sitting room watching a Nollywood movie which will end in 30mins, so I can be very sure that by 9pm, we will pray and everyone will go to sleep.

Its 9pm, I told Princess to be all-silent as I went inside to join the night prayer after the prayer everyone straight to their rooms and I did the same after closing the doors at the front of the house, After 5mins, I jumped up and tip-toed everyone’s room to make sure they are sleeping already, it was only my sister that’s still up with her phone, so I opened the front door gently and ushered her in with a very thick mind that nothing will happen, so she entered and we both entered my room.

I switched off my bulb and it’s just my phone’s flashlight that’s on. Princess and I talked a bit with a very low voice that even people at the door can’t hear us, it was after 30mins, Daddy did his natural routine check on the house, he checked on everyone’s door every night to make sure we are all ok. Its work time I make some advances toward her and with the good knowledge of it. You won’t believe I have the night already, Princess was an all in one girl as she even outclass me in every style I launched, it was very nice to meet a girl like her and to let her leave that day was a very hard thing to do. After about 2 rounds,

Princess cleaned herself up and she left, its 11pm already and i don’t know the reason princess gave to them at home, I went back to bed and left her to go home because I was really tired and almost dozing on the road, the next morning, it was a sunny day and I can see a lot of people standing in colony across the street not knowing what they are talking about, my sister dropped her broom and joined a group to get something from the discussion, she came back home with a face that’s not so sad or happy, and I asked her what the discussion was all about, she said “My brother, Na princess fa, them no see her since yesterday, the girl is an Olosho” I was shocked!!!, I knew I am in trouble and I don’t even know how to tell my family that princess was here last night, it’s now down on me as I went back to me room..

Next episode, you will know how I got myself in this situation ...
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Story written by Okewale Sunday ifeoluwa
EPISODE 9 (the concluding Episode )
THE SLAY KING

I moved back into my room that morning with some thoughts, which are even colliding, I wouldn’t have share this story, but I needed to so I can be judged well, I will not get a chance to pen down any more explanation because time is running out, so you have to read with me as I conclude this story of mine

Sitting at the corner of my bed that day, I felt really sad because I know people could have seen her coming down to my house at the late hours of the day and if that was it, I knew something terrible is waiting for me, a lot of thoughts came here. “was she the one that came here?”, Maybe her ghost came, I had this thought because I cannot really imagine the type of explanation I will give that will take me out of the mess, who will believe she left my house?, I fault myself for allowing her to come at that time of the day, After about 1 hour, I heard a knock on the door, my heartbeats was very fast as pumping of blood increased, because I can imagine the men of the police coming down to my house to arrest me, but it was my sister, she came in and said my food is ready, i moved out of the room with a camouflaged face to show everything is ok as I don’t want people to suspect anything is wrong. I sat at the dinning to eat but my mind was on the issue, I took about 3-4 spoons then covered the food and left for my room again, I sat down there thinking everything will be fine as I believe she will be back home soon, so I slept off, I can’t go out, so around 5pm in the evening I walked down to my friend’s house to listen to the situation of Princess whereabouts, on getting I knocked the front door and Tobi opened it, so I sat down and we talked about some things and he asked about by journey to Nasarawa which should be the next day, I told him nothing has changed as I will still be travelling by tomorrow, Tobi was very happy for me, I was happy on the outside and unhappy in the inside because I knew a dream can be cut short if anyone knows Princess came into my house, Princess is the only child of her parents, but the day she met me there I should have noticed she was on call telling someone she is home now, I was short sighted with the thought of only getting her down on my bed, Yesterday I was happy, today is a bad day, I took water from the refrigerator a I stepped out of Tobi’s house, I saw a black SUV packed a the front of his hose with men in black uniform and a guy called Jimoh, Jimoh is my greatest enemy as he is one of the biggest guy in the village, Jimoh once accused me of disrespecting him. He said and I coat “You this guy, Because say you de university, na why you dey disrespect us be that abi” that day I couldn’t say sorry to Jimoh, it was on the football field Jimoh and I locked on to a big fight of supremacy in which nobody won, Jimoh and the Black men came out of the Car and the next thing I heard was, Stay there! you are under arrest, I was shocked and for what, they replied with their normal answer “Shut up or whatever you say here will be used against you in the court of law” I was bundled into the vehicle and they drove off, it was when i got to the police station after about one hour, one of the men came to me and asked where I kept Princess, I was shocked and replied them that I don’t know where she is, so he left even without touching me, I was locked up in a small room of just about 1m by 1m, I can’t go down too much, so he came back and I told him to call my parents for me or take me home, so my parents can know my where about, it was on our way home I remembered that my laptop has a lot of illegal documents, fake pictures and a lot of fake properties which I use in scamming people, so we got home and they entered my room, got all those stuffs and net my father. I can see the look on my Dad's face , I knew I am a disappointment, but I always believe one day I will be free from the mess as the dream of serving my father’s land is now up for me. We left our house but before leaving, the police officer advised my dad that he should get a sound lawyer because I will be in the court soon for kidnapping case and for false pretense, so we left.

Day by day, Beating increased as different officer came in with different “koboko” to beat me, My skin turned to something else, and I have not really eaten any good food till now, my health is deteriorating and it is rapidly failing, each night I sleep, I dream of how my future would have been if I had not put up myself into the mess of my life, The 30mins untimely enjoyment have landed me in the greatest hole in my life, its 10days to my the court case, the lawyer was here and he asked for all the details I can give about my travails and how I got myself into this mess, I plead with him to please help me out of it and if I moved out I will not do such anymore, he assured me that everything will be fine that I should put my mind at rest before he left.

2nd of February, 2018. I was moved out of the police station to the court room, i had a lot of thoughts in my mind, getting to the court premise, I was ushered down into the court room, and the judge with a ‘never-smiling’ face looked at me eye to eye and there were a lot of dramas between my lawyer and the Government lawyer, at the end of the day, The judge said I am guilty of Kidnapping and that people like me should not live in the midst of human. He said I should be remanded in prison until further notice. I dropped my head and cried, as I was bundled out.

I need to share it with you before I rot here in prison, if anyone sees the traces of Princess, please tell her to show up at the Ilesha Prison and save me from untimely death. My name is OLORUNPAMIDA ALADE MAKANJUOLA and this is my story.
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
read
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Front page material
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Mufahsa(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Oya Na. . Update Asap.

1 Like

Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by riteshotz: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Houseofmaliq:
Story written by Okewale Sunday ifeoluwa
EPISODE 9 (the concluding Episode )
THE SLAY KING

I moved back into my room that morning with some thoughts, which are even colliding, I wouldn’t have share this story, but I needed to so I can be judged well, I will not get a chance to pen down any more explanation because time is running out, so you have to read with me as I conclude this story of mine

Sitting at the corner of my bed that day, I felt really sad because I know people could have seen her coming down to my house at the late hours of the day and if that was it, I knew something terrible is waiting for me, a lot of thoughts came here. “was she the one that came here?”, Maybe her ghost came, I had this thought because I cannot really imagine the type of explanation I will give that will take me out of the mess, who will believe she left my house?, I fault myself for allowing her to come at that time of the day, After about 1 hour, I heard a knock on the door, my heartbeats was very fast as pumping of blood increased, because I can imagine the men of the police coming down to my house to arrest me, but it was my sister, she came in and said my food is ready, i moved out of the room with a camouflaged face to show everything is ok as I don’t want people to suspect anything is wrong. I sat at the dinning to eat but my mind was on the issue, I took about 3-4 spoons then covered the food and left for my room again, I sat down there thinking everything will be fine as I believe she will be back home soon, so I slept off, I can’t go out, so around 5pm in the evening I walked down to my friend’s house to listen to the situation of Princess whereabouts, on getting I knocked the front door and Tobi opened it, so I sat down and we talked about some things and he asked about by journey to Nasarawa which should be the next day, I told him nothing has changed as I will still be travelling by tomorrow, Tobi was very happy for me, I was happy on the outside and unhappy in the inside because I knew a dream can be cut short if anyone knows Princess came into my house, Princess is the only child of her parents, but the day she met me there I should have noticed she was on call telling someone she is home now, I was short sighted with the thought of only getting her down on my bed, Yesterday I was happy, today is a bad day, I took water from the refrigerator a I stepped out of Tobi’s house, I saw a black SUV packed a the front of his hose with men in black uniform and a guy called Jimoh, Jimoh is my greatest enemy as he is one of the biggest guy in the village, Jimoh once accused me of disrespecting him. He said and I coat “You this guy, Because say you de university, na why you dey disrespect us be that abi” that day I couldn’t say sorry to Jimoh, it was on the football field Jimoh and I locked on to a big fight of supremacy in which nobody won, Jimoh and the Black men came out of the Car and the next thing I heard was, Stay there! you are under arrest, I was shocked and for what, they replied with their normal answer “Shut up or whatever you say here will be used against you in the court of law” I was bundled into the vehicle and they drove off, it was when i got to the police station after about one hour, one of the men came to me and asked where I kept Princess, I was shocked and replied them that I don’t know where she is, so he left even without touching me, I was locked up in a small room of just about 1m by 1m, I can’t go down too much, so he came back and I told him to call my parents for me or take me home, so my parents can know my where about, it was on our way home I remembered that my laptop has a lot of illegal documents, fake pictures and a lot of fake properties which I use in scamming people, so we got home and they entered my room, got all those stuffs and net my father. I can see the look on my Dad's face , I knew I am a disappointment, but I always believe one day I will be free from the mess as the dream of serving my father’s land is now up for me. We left our house but before leaving, the police officer advised my dad that he should get a sound lawyer because I will be in the court soon for kidnapping case and for false pretense, so we left.

Day by day, Beating increased as different officer came in with different “koboko” to beat me, My skin turned to something else, and I have not really eaten any good food till now, my health is deteriorating and it is rapidly failing, each night I sleep, I dream of how my future would have been if I had not put up myself into the mess of my life, The 30mins untimely enjoyment have landed me in the greatest hole in my life, its 10days to my the court case, the lawyer was here and he asked for all the details I can give about my travails and how I got myself into this mess, I plead with him to please help me out of it and if I moved out I will not do such anymore, he assured me that everything will be fine that I should put my mind at rest before he left.

2nd of February, 2018. I was moved out of the police station to the court room, i had a lot of thoughts in my mind, getting to the court premise, I was ushered down into the court room, and the judge with a ‘never-smiling’ face looked at me eye to eye and there were a lot of dramas between my lawyer and the Government lawyer, at the end of the day, The judge said I am guilty of Kidnapping and that people like me should not live in the midst of human. He said I should be remanded in prison until further notice. I dropped my head and cried, as I was bundled out.

I need to share it with you before I rot here in prison, if anyone sees the traces of Princess, please tell her to show up at the Ilesha Prison and save me from untimely death. My name is OLORUNPAMIDA ALADE MAKANJUOLA and this is my story.

I love this story, can i design a free cover for you?

1 Like

Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
riteshotz:

I love this story, can i design a free cover for you?
i will really appreciate it thanks.
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
FP lalasrica mods.. move it
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
read
Re: THE SLAY KING By Okewale Ifeoluwa (debut Story). by Houseofmaliq(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Front Page

(1) (Reply)

A special kind of love / Story Of Oya, the goddess storm / My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.