Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu (9509 Views)

Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election / Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election / Shehu Sani Exposes Ways Governors Buy Votes, Rig 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by agwom(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2018
The Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, has assured that with vigilance of the Nigerian youths, nobody will be able to rig the 2019 general elections.

Receiving the national, zonal and state youth leaders of the PDP in his office, he also assured them that the National Assembly caucus of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would not be intimidated from holding the government accountable, just as it would continue to speak the truth in defence of democracy.

In a statement by his media aide, Uche Anichukwu, Ekweremadu said, “Nobody should be deceived that they will rig elections in 2019. The international community will also be watching; and like the late Sam Mbakwe said, ‘if you are awake, the rat will never take your fish.’ So if we shine our eyes, nobody will rig us out.”

“I’m sure some of you are now conversant with the misrepresentation of my statement on the floor of the senate last week where I cautioned against brigandage, impunity and thuggery; and I said as leaders and politicians, we must do the correct thing before we endanger our democracy. That was what I said.

“Never bother about their propaganda. We will continue to speak the truth. We will continue to defend our democracy and urge our leaders to always do the right thing.

“Sometimes, we may be misunderstood, but we will remain unrelenting. It was the great Nnamdi Azikiwe who said that the best judge of human conduct is conscience. Keep saying the right thing. The person you are speaking to is hearing you; someday his conscience will prick him and he will do the right thing,” he said.

Ekweremadu added that they would not allow anybody to truncate Nigeria’s democracy because “we believe that your own future is here now. Nobody will take his future in the past and come to continue your own future.”

He warned youths against any form of electoral violence, describing it as “an ill wind that blows no man any good.”

Earlier in his address, the National Youth Leader of the PDP, Hon. S.K.E Udeh Okoye, said Nigerian youths had suffered so much under the APC-led administration and were ready to support the PDP to return to power.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nobody-can-rig-2019-elections-ekweremadu.html

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Why are you involving Nigeria youths? Hope you fat children are in this country? Idiots!

If Nigerian youths have sense, they should just bycott this useless election and get visa instead...

Useless country...useless people..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Samusu(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Says who?

11 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Shameless artful forger.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2018
i hope not
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2018
look at dis 1, mtchwwww
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Omeokachie: 6:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Even with INEC behaving like an arm of the ruling party?

Get them to register people in the south and we will start to believe in the possibility of free and fair election. Not forgetting underage registration and voting up north.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Meajor(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2018
No worry na till after election the dullard go say, I did not even know za election was rig... I did no even know za I have lose za election, so I can't go back to meet za cows

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by debolayinka(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Abeg talk something else joor, we know almajiris will still vote in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Homeboiy: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Ekweremadu get out

How many times have u rigged yourself in

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by three: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2018
You underestimate people

Jega had a plan, his plan was manifest ONLY After the elections.

That was when the incumbent supposedly had the upper hand, the incumbent still lost.

This time, INEC has openly told you that they can't but register underaged voters due to death threats and you're here deluding yourself that there will be no rigging!

"Okay oh!"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Ezedon(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Let's see
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by maestroferddi: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2018
You better go and do your homework.

Buhari is desperate to continue in office while it is clear that he has no business being the president of this country.

You are dealing with APC, a party that have no conscience whatsoever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by dynicks(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Potential riggers staring at ekweremmadu like "you wan try"?

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2018
30million cattles, 5 year olds, almajiris, Nigeriens, Chadians, Pregnant women and the children in their wombs have already voted for Buhari
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by emmabest2000(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2018
This one wan take style take 9jar youths shine !

Mbanu .....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2018
NO BODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Caustics: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2018
cool except you abi
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Nutase: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2018
What an ignorant statement to make. The rigging is already WIP.
Let me expantiate a bit, why do you think the Fulani herdsmens attack is on the increase? They are displacing people in places they cannot win so that the whole votes for those communities can be manipulated.

Take Kogi for example the villages that were opposed to cattle colony have started feeling the wrath of the Fulani's.

I am no prophet but mark my words the attacks will keep increasing as we draw nearer to the elections with the security forces by the side watching helplessly because they cannot act without orders and the people that can give such orders are compromised. Every community displaced is an additional victory for them.

Our dear VP who said buhari has favoured Christians abi na southerners with his appointments will only realise his folly then that the security apparatus of this country in the hands of only Fulani's is a disaster because of the genocide which we are yet to witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Barthley: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by dunkem21(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2018
They will rig, oga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2018
grin
... You wan rig ni ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by id4sho(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2018
IPOB kinsmen and wailing of victimization

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Visa to where sir tongue

Hofbrauhaus:
Why are you involving Nigeria youths? Hope you fat children are in this country? Idiots!

If Nigerian youths have sense, they should just bycott this useless election and get visa instead...

Useless country...useless people..
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Ubachinwe1(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2018
If an election cannot be rigged, they wouldn't have the word "rigging".

Just tell us the rigging is going to be minimal and we'll all accept it 'cause we already know "free and fair" election doesn't exist in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by omowolewa: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Better shine your eyes
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by marvin906(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2018
election that they've already rigged..

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by Fanatique: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Hhj
Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by dignity33: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Thank you dear DSP we the people love you and your heard work toward our democracy we also aware of propaganda of mischief maker to silent you but we'll always stand by you as long as you keep on being good to people you represent and to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Rig 2019 Elections — Ekweremadu by BiafraIShere(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Make we dey watch undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo / Amaechi: Buhari Seeking Alternative Money For Rail Project / Governors Tighten Grip On APC Ahead Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.