Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. (17324 Views)

Kano Police Recovers Stolen Vehicles, Ask Owners To Come And Claim Them / Parents Storms Yobe School To Know Whereabouts Of Their Missing Children (photos / Money Doubler, Wash-Wash, Arrested By RRS (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Judolisco(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin because they r mad ba
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by pyyxxaro: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Naaaa only person wen get baba suwe jazz man for e back fit claim this tin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by TheAngry1: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2018
I love weed grin grin grin make una allow guys manya abeg
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by sonsomegrigbo: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2018
they are illiterates...

they only get info through their DILECTOR ...

but where is nwankwo kanu sef?
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2018
grin
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Mak4web(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2018
grin
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Butoneday2(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2018
angry angry angry angry Claim ko Arrest ni? Una go wait taya. undecided undecided undecided
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by oluwachulo(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Jesu.....see pawpaw,SK and arizona .a beg loud and Colorado dey there?mine is missing
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Butoneday2(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
they are illiterates...

they only get info through their DILECTOR ...

but where is nwankwo kanu sef?
Very very illitrates?

1 Like

Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by donqx: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
oh
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by RogueX: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
meanwhile this man is smoking all d evidence

2 Likes

Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by metroid(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2018
After 1 month our men in Black will share the loot grin
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by lepaciousfunmi(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
58k Active Facebook page for sale call me 08061321584
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Sirventor01:
Very funny someone should help me with that jide kosoko meme like *come come come*

2 Likes

Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by RexTramadol1: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Ewe wa egbo wa.
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by poseidon12: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Truckpusher:
Why are people being criminalized for something that is medicinal while tobacco and alcohol which are not medicinal but dangerously potent to the human organs are being prioritized and even taxed ? undecided

They didn't say they are criminalizing it. They just want the owner to go claim his or her stuff. That's all. So, if it's yours, do go and claim it. I will not accompany you, though.
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by NERDYDREAMS(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2018
:oIt's a trap oooo dnt go!!!
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by megama: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=naptu2 post=65877769]Reactions[/quote
#bringbackourcannabis# grin angry grin angry cool
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Correctguy101

Shall we go and claim nature's herbs for our laboratory experiment ?

eherbal,

show up already at RRS and direct the cargo enroute.
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Truckpusher(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2018
poseidon12:

They didn't say they are criminalizing it. They just want the owner to go claim his or her stuff. That's all. So, if it's yours, do go and claim it. I will not accompany you, though.
grin cheesy
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Witi(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2018
Whoa see herbs!
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by whizcartel(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Free the weed, it's more love. We need it in the streets. I still really don't why marijuana has not been legalized.

ITS JUST FLOCKING HERBS!!! WEED AIN'T DONE HARM TO NOBODY!!!

HYPOCRISY GO KILL US FINISH FOR THIS WORLD ESPECIALLY THIS COUNTRY.

ROGERS WEY DEY SHOUT SAY MAKE PERSON CON CLAIM HIM MARY JANE GO DON ALREADY SELL LIKE 2 BAG O! AND HIM FIT DON KEEP LIKE THREE PARCEL TO BLAU LATER. MAKE WE DEY MUMU OURSELVES.

I'M SURE THIS BLACKLISTING OF WEED STARTED THROUGH A CONSPIRACY AND IT JUST WENT ON FROM THERE.

I MEAN AMERICA IS MAKING A FDCK-TON OF CASH THROUGH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, SAME AS NETHERLAND AND URUGUAY.

#FREETHEWEED
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by ericwise13: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2018
RRS actually want them to claim Kirikiri.
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by eherbal(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2018

Billyonaire:
Correctguy101

eherbal,

lol. mission impossible. I like it covert not suicidal grin
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by eherbal(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2018
cry I wish I was working with the RRS right now.all that beauty going to waste. this country has a lot to learn.we're so yesterday.
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
whizcartel:
Free the weed, it's more love. We need it in the streets. I still really don't why marijuana has not been legalized.

ITS JUST FLOCKING HERBS!!! WEED AIN'T DONE HARM TO NOBODY!!!

HYPOCRISY GO KILL US FINISH FOR THIS WORLD ESPECIALLY THIS COUNTRY.

ROGERS WEY DEY SHOUT SAY MAKE PERSON CON CLAIM HIM MARY JANE GO DON ALREADY SELL LIKE 2 BAG O! AND HIM FIT DON KEEP LIKE THREE PARCEL TO BLAU LATER. MAKE WE DEY MUMU OURSELVES.

I'M SURE THIS BLACKLISTING OF WEED STARTED THROUGH A CONSPIRACY AND IT JUST WENT ON FROM THERE.

I MEAN AMERICA IS MAKING A FDCK-TON OF CASH THROUGH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, SAME AS NETHERLAND AND URUGUAY.

#FREETHEWEED

Bros their own IGbo is different from ours.
Kwale IGbo can make you toast your wife again.
Re: RRS Asks Lagosians To Come And Claim Their Missing Cannabis. by correctguy101(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Billyonaire:
Correctguy101

eherbal,

Nah, I rather buy myself how I know best.

I feel it's a trap. How can they request someone to come claim what they tag as exhibit?

They be looking for a scape goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer Who Cut Off Husband’s Genitals Suspected Him Of Cheating – Witness / Ugandan Man Arrested For Disguising As A Woman & Stealing From Unsuspecting Men / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Our Wives —Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.