Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Eight Passengers Kidnapped In Oyo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Passengers Kidnapped In Oyo State (12244 Views)

Gunmen Kill Driver, Abduct Eight Passengers In Rivers (photos/video) / Bus Driver Shot Dead, All Passengers Kidnapped In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Passengers Kidnapped In Oyo State by ConAir(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

Why won't it be lucrative when the president of Nigeria Buhari even endorses it by paying ransome constantly to Boko haram
It's quite unfortunate that his mode of fighting corruption is by paying ransome to terrorist and trading the hostages to release top bh leaders.

1 Like

Re: Eight Passengers Kidnapped In Oyo State by revontuli(f): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
armyjassy101:
Their embarassed skull might have been mined already

Why don't they take the skulls from the graveyard? Are they doing human sacrifice?
Re: Eight Passengers Kidnapped In Oyo State by oloyedayo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
From the area where the kidnapping took place, they have been released after payment of ransom. But the main problems is that eye witnesses confirmed that more than fifty armed men are involved in the act. Adequate measure should be put in place and the forest reserve housing these miscreants should be properly guarded.
Re: Eight Passengers Kidnapped In Oyo State by Adet5(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
hmmm, when are we getting it right? I was sitting in front of my shop in igbeti yesterday when i saw several armed policemen parading the streets drinking ogogoro , A guy seated beside me said;Kidnappers are operating in the bush, police are busy drinking ogogoro in the town. The painful part is that before it escalated to this level, the settlers around their base has been alerting the appropriate authorities of the security threat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Mosque In Ogun, Abduct Police Inspector, Two Others / Lawyer, Sunday Onunu Kills Orphan In Ebonyi (Photo) / Twitter User Applauds Police Officer Who Found His Phone In Abeokuta And Returne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.