Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC (1654 Views)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo / Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by KwaraRat: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2018
The duo of Yusuf and Zahra never did the compulsory youth service.

But meanwhile, Yusuf is working in Aso Rock directly under his father's office and is being paid salary by the Presidency.

His salary is equivalent to that of a Senior Minister.

So much for integrity.

Meanwhile, Zuhra got blasted by her indomie prince after she complained about his codeine addiction which has got his JT permanently flaccid

Indomie, replied "not my fault that you are as barren as one of your father's cows"

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by Godwinfury(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Jehovah lawd!
"As barren as one of your father's cow"?
WTH!!
And Indomie, abi na Golden penny noodles. .. no fit phuck sef.
Oya, who wants to service Zahra engine for her?
Like if you want to, share if u don't.
**MODIFIED**
***Lemme guess the story of their honeymoon***
Z: *Kisses him* *moans*
*reach down to grab the laddle* " Oh, Indi."
Ind: *Kisses her back* "Oh Zee, take it easy, we have all day",
**pushes her on the bed, and slowly snaked his way downwards, takes off her bra slowly and puts a nipple in his mouth, Zahra moans slowly in delight, Indie takes the second into his mouth, and sucks like a child._ He pushes 1 finger under...(don't wanna get banned) then two,then three and pistons it faster, while Zahra screams in esctasy, she later starts vibrating like an evil spirit, and cummed heavily**
Z: "Oh Indie!, I want you inside me now, please" she pleased with a baby face.
Indie meanwhile have had an eyztion, an he plunged it into her with such ferocity of a bull in heat, in and out... the process continued for 1 minute when he shot his seeds inside her.
Zahra was surprised, confused, and left hanging.
Meanwhile, Indie is trying his best to make his ladle rise again like Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, but all his efforts proved futile.
"Indi, what's happening?, please let's do it again, I haven't had enough."
Indie: "Zahra, please am tired, the wedding took it's toll on me, we would do more of it tommorow."
*******4 days later, Zahra discovered the truth about Indimi***
***the rest is left to your imagination***
Dear Mod, please I use Buhari beg you, don't ban me biko.
PS: Am not a story writer o.

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by ifex370(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
KwaraRat:
The duo of Yusuf and Zahra never did the compulsory youth service.

But meanwhile, Yusuf is working in Aso Rock directly under his father's office and is being paid salary by the Presidency.

His salary is equivalent to that of a Senior Minister.

So much for integrity.

Meanwhile, Zahra got blasted by her indomie prince after she complained about his codeine addiction which has got his JT permanently flaccid

Indomie, replied that you are as barren as one of your father's cows.

Barren ke... You mean indomie noodle's?
Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by three: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2018
You don't mean it!
Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by zakim(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2018
why?
Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2018
did they schooled in Nigeria.....the result of voting for buhari ....
Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by flyca: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Buhari does not know about it. Thank you.

Signed - TheZombieAssociation
Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by saarumann: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
They are first class citizens who are above zoo law.

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by mangood74: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
dont use the name of OUR PRECIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST IN VAIN
u will get banned in heaven

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Yusuf And Zahra Never Did NYSC by 12Monkeys: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2018
bump

(1) (Reply)

Fetish Sacrifice Spotted At APC Secretariat In Ekiti This Morning. See Photos / 2019: Pastor Who Prophesied Otedola Tanker Explosion Makes Shocking Revelations / "The People Of Osun Have Spoken Through Their Votes..." -- Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.