Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bbnaija:”i Believe In My Source The Almighty God…others Might Be Jealous” – Rico - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:”i Believe In My Source The Almighty God…others Might Be Jealous” – Rico (368 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:”i Believe In My Source The Almighty God…others Might Be Jealous” – Rico by olorijiblo: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Rico Swavey, who has managed to evade being nominated for eviction since the start of the show on Thursday gave reasons for his apparent good luck.

He said his belief in God and his “positive vibe” with fellow housemates was why he has not been put up for eviction.

Swavey made the disclosure while speaking with Nina during a task where they had to recreate their diary session.

He also hinted on the possibility of fellow housemates being jealous that he has not being nominated for eviction.

According to Swavey, ” I believe in my source the almighty God.......... continue reading @ https://www..com/bbnaija-believe-source-almighty-godothers-might-jealous-rico-swavey-speaks-not-nominated-eviction/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Decoder Needed / Bbniaja: Khloe Says She Wont Come Back To House If Given The Opportunity (video) / Bbnaija 2018: Nina Emerges Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.