Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Its Time To Start Looking Away From Those Expensive Soaps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Its Time To Start Looking Away From Those Expensive Soaps (388 Views)

Fake Soaps Can Harm Your Skin - Avoid These Fake Kbrothers Soap / Top Nigerian Alata Lightening Black Soaps / Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Time To Start Looking Away From Those Expensive Soaps by PearlPerfect: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Uses of Black Soap
Black soap has been in existed for long and it has proven competence.

It is time to start looking away from the expensive soaps and look inward to safe way of keeping our body clean.

When we look at it very closely, it is important not to use anything we cannot eat to bath.

The reason is because soap is absorbed into the blood stream.

This is the reason black soap would always top the list in skin care, since it contains edible foods that we take every day.

Read along, I have something special for you
Now let’s see

*What is the importance of black soap?*

It helps to maintain the skin texture and tone.
It helps prevents dryness of skin
It helps with eczema.
Fights facial and body acne (pimple)
Evens out dark spot
Eliminates fungal skin infection

I have a free report on how to make your own black soap and enjoy all the benefits that it has to offer.

Send a mail to perfecthealthacademy@gmail.com with black soap report as subject
Re: Its Time To Start Looking Away From Those Expensive Soaps by PearlPerfect: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2018
I am happy that the short report I sent to those who requested it really helped and I say thank you to all those who took time to send appreciation mail.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Waste Wars End As Visionscape, Psps Agree On Working Arrangement / 5 Common Signs Of Prostate Cancer!!! / A Dam Burst After Heavy Rainfall Killing Up To Ten Persons In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.