Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is 5gig O.k To Start With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is 5gig O.k To Start With (594 Views)

How To Get Free 7. 5gig On Mtn Sim / Learn How To Get Free 7.5gig On MTN SIM / Super Bonanza!!!!! 7.5gig Mtn For N3000!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 5gig O.k To Start With by dishizzle: 6:46pm On May 01, 2010
i want to start a youtube like site,i currently have 5gig diskspace,is it o.k to start with undecided
Re: Is 5gig O.k To Start With by DualCore1: 7:05pm On May 01, 2010
To start a video streaming site on a shared hosting server will be cyber murder cuz you will crash that server sooner or later depending on the server strength and other accounts on it.

5gig is not enough. For a video streaming site you need lots of diskspace and bandwidth.

If you want to start this video site for serious business, consider getting a VPS (Virtual Private Server) for starters.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me? How Do I Make My Jsp Pages Show After I Have Hosted Them? / How To Land A N150k Website Design Job Every Week! / Abuja Based Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.