Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music (25776 Views)

Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / Best Website For Downloading Foreign Music for free / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Luukasz:
Love is gone ft Drew Love.. bruhv G-Eazy aint that deep compared to kendrick & jcole.
I have virtually most of j coles song on my playlist hes good won't deny that fact he's got dope lyrics, I love -- she's gon pop, love yourz , crooked smile, Wet dreams and more but g-ezy got this flow in his rap lines mhen I just love eazy listen to -- him and I ft Halsey do blow my mind away Omo c flows ..yh Kendrick is dope too but will pick Rozay over him tho
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Alamala1:
I have virtually most of jcoles song on my playlist won't deny the fact he's got lyrics love she's gon pop, love yourz , crooked smile and more but g-ezy got this flow in his rap lines mhen I just love him him and I ft Halsey do blow my mind away Omo c flows ..yh Kendrick is dope too Rozay over him tho
If you are saying Geazy got flow more than Jcole or saying Rick Ross raps better than kendrick then bruhv you've prolly been listening to another Jcole & Kendrick.
I listen to the 4 emcee's and I know who does it better, tho we'll have preferences
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by IronPants: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Hungarriman:
7years and benediction.
You like right?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
No Mavado, Vybz Kartel, Alkaline, popcaan, Damien Marley fan?

I am big fan of Gaza. Man is truly a teacha and an amazing lyricist. Also, popcann is impressive. His voice is soothing. I like few Alkaline songs. Not a big fan of Damian.

Any thing Reggae, Dancehall, Root Reggae tickle my ears.

Bigup yourself.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by ebosse(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Luukasz:
I've heard few of the songs on the black panther album and bruhv its dope especially "X" and "Pray For Me". thumbs up to JT for the "Man of the woods" album so dope Say Something, Livin Off The Land & Morning Light are my best on the album

U sabi. My co-worker begged me for the song 'Living off the Land'. 1.Living off the Land 2.Morning Light 3.Supplies 4.the Hard Stuffs.

As for Black Panther. 1. X 2. The Ways 3. Redemption. 4. Pray for me.

For me.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Alamala1:
I can say it out clear and loud that G-eazy is the best rapper now the Nigga is so lit someone should please download and listen to this two sings from him--Special love and Leviathan ft Sam martin

he's dope

Nice songs

My best songs of the album though are : the beautiful and damned, then crash and burn feat Kehlani
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Baldg: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Seen a lot of listings. Mine includes
Coldplay..
The Cinematic Orchestra.
Jose Gonzalez for lovers of indie folk(lately loving it).
Ed Sheeran.
Jason Mraz.
Keith Sweat
Michael Buble.
Can't forget Sauti Sol.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Avicii dead?! Good God, can't believe this embarassedcry
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Your favourite Avicii songs please cry
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by enque(f): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Criis:

Hey brother was/is a hit anytime anyday
RIP Avicii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2018
enque:

Hey brother was/is a hit anytime anyday RIP Avicii
My one-time alarm song cry
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by SuperSuave(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
kingxsamz:
I only listen to electronic dance music (EDM) and house music.
There's a thread for EDM lovers, your constant contributions will be much appreciated
https://www.nairaland.com/4080934/thread-lovers-edm

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by SuperSuave(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Criis:
SuperSuave:
Avicii’s Biggest Billboard Dance Hits

1. Wake Me Up!

2. Hey Brother

3. Levels

4. Seek Bromance

5. Waiting For Love

6. The Days

7. Silhouettes

8. The Nights

9. I Could Be The One vs Nicky Romero

10. Broken Arrows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by SuperSuave(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
shinarlaura:

We have so many of them. For example Daphne, Mr Leo, Stanley Enow, Locko, X Maleya. Just to name a few
never knew Stanley enow is from Cameroon. I love his music
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by SuperSuave(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Criis:
'Levels' is my all time favourite
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by jaszplus12(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2018
shinarlaura:

Oh my... You re such a fan. He is a beast when it comes to Sax. You should check out for Richard Bona too. His songs are dude.
heyyyyy....I took your advice...Richard Bona is tech!!! I love the "appeal" in his voice....I'm enjoying his songs...thanks!!!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by olhrt: 11:09am On May 25, 2018
This is no foreign but d sound, melody and rap issa dope.

https://soundcloud.com/supaboileo/wizkid-aphrodisiac-ft-supaboi-leo
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by enque(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Dua Lipa - IDGAF

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Songs In January , 2022 / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / #vgmas2016: Wizkid Named African Artiste Of The Year (full Winners List)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.