Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? (711 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / UEFA Euro 2008: Which Team Will Win? (Poll) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by JoeGaruba: 6:47pm On May 01, 2010
For as long as I can remember, never has the race for the last spot been so hotly contested as it is this season.

Villa, Spurs and Man City have presented their credentials for the fourth place this season. Liverpool is still praying
those three loose the remaining matches and they win all theirs grin. Unfortunately City play spurs and both can not lose
the same game so a draw and a loss for both teams is the worst it could be. Then, KOP will have to come up with
goals to make up the goal difference.

Which team would you tip to be able to give a good account of themselves in next season's UCL and why?
I am tempted to go with the moneybags but then they choke often when it matters tongue

Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by RichDad1(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2010
Fulham cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2010
Arsenal
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by dipo2much(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Arsenal

ODE grin. Arsenal has since sealed 3rd pos.
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2010
I can see GAYYners celebrating 3rd place as usual.

When would you celebrate a real trophy on Nairaland
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by dipo2much(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2010
dayokanu:

I can see GAYYners celebrating 3rd place as usual.

When would you celebrate a real trophy on Nairaland

When arsenal celebrated trophies,there wasnt any nairaland
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by JoeGaruba: 8:03pm On May 01, 2010
Arsenal did well for a depleted team. Wenger needs bigger players.

================

I can see MoneyMisRoadchester City outspending the big4 (combined) If they finish fourth. They should however learn from Madrid that it takes
more than a star studded team to challenge for honors.
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by jalether(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2010
Totenham, no doubt, they have been unlucky over the years, this should be their year cool
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by Digriz(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2010
I wnt tot' to hold dat 4th position.
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by Basics007: 8:44am On May 03, 2010
@Poster that pic is way too funny. Lmao. I think Spurs deserve it most. They`ve occupied it for most of the season . What they will do when they get there is matter for another day.
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by SeXyBoNE: 2:22pm On May 05, 2010
I want to see Tottenham in next season's CL
Re: Which Team Is Worthy Of The 4th Ucl Spot In England ? by dipo2much(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2010
SeXyBoNE:

I want to see Tottenham in next season's CL

Done. Any other thing u want?

(1) (Reply)

Millan Better Than Barcelona Claims lbrahimovic / Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title / It's Ryan Gigg Of Man U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.