Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (53514 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Holahtunez(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
(In oritsefemi's tone) u knw saaaayyy MONEY STOP NONSENSE
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
dwarf no be person abi...so he no suppose marry fine and tall woman again?
KUDOS TO HIM & A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by gwama: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
At least this husband you will have to you alone grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Horlarr:
It looks like she's pregnant for him and it also looks like he has small change, hence the reason for this marriage
She is.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Horlarr: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
whizcartel:
She is.
I thought as much
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ahmed0336:
As if i read somewhere that the groom is a lawyer.
Wetin una expect before when men scarce grin

He is not a lawyer.... he read computer science.... we served 2geda in ebonyi state 2013/2014

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Horlarr:
It looks like she's pregnant for him and it also looks like he has small change, hence the reason for this marriage
Women marry anything.
Dwarf.
Midget.
Blind.
Deaf.
Dumb.
And on some cases - Dead People.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
mikky4764:

Pls wats ur problem?
Mmmwwa grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
what the f........k! shocked
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Worwor pikin, see his face. cheesy.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Jodaoduagain(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dwarf are taking over
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
GMbuharii:

Mmmwwa
grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by bossrillboss: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
y d dwarf cum boun face lik say drm force d lady on top am grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by stieyven(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
simonlee:
cheesy cheesy You mean this short man got this girl pregnant and successfully married her on top?... I'm shocked! It seems Isaiah 4:1 is becoming a reality after all

why is the guy not smiling now?
DO NOT misqoute the Bible. Return to that passage, read it comprehensively and thoughtfully, and grasp the import and meaning.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
nonye6194:
I'm very sure they can't do 69.

39 maybe cheesy
hahaha

Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Women marry anything.
Dwarf.
Midget.
Blind.
Deaf.
Dumb.
And on some cases - Dead People.
as far as dem hold barcheesy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
gwama:
At least this husband you will have to you alone grin grin grin grin grin
forget mattercheesy... If dat dwarf hold side(is rich) other ladies will even beg d dwarf to be sidechics.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
ikukuhero:

Some women tow this path just to rest assured that no other woman will snatch him from them.

Marry tall fine boy, girls will not allow him rest.

between d time oshiomole aka oshio baba lost im first wife and d time he married Lara u know how many ladies were chasing himcheesy. Babes were dying for oshiomole and even as at now dat he's married, ladies are still crushing on him. Wetin dey quick attract women to men na money and power not lookscheesy. This dwarf looks like a man that calls the shots from his composure..he looks confident and very sure of himself. He must be a very rich man and hence if dis im new wife just relax then a slayqueen might just snatch him from her.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2018
lefulefu:
as far as dem hold barcheesy
Nope.
They don't need bar.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nope.
They don't need bar.
so have u seen a broke dwarf married to a tall lady?cheesy ...i mean in Nigeria not jand.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2018
lefulefu:
so have u seen a broke dwarf married to a tall lady?cheesy
I've seen beyond that.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I've seen beyond that.
yea.... Probably beyond the shores of this countrycheesy.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2018
lefulefu:
yea.... Probably beyond the shores of this countrycheesy.

All humans aren't same.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

All humans aren't same.
i love ur spirit brocheesy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by gwama: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
lefulefu:
forget mattercheesy... If dat dwarf hold side(is rich) other ladies will even beg d dwarf to be sidechics.

Are you sure?? grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
gwama:

Are you sure?? grin grin grin
look at ucheesy.. Its like u don't know dere are some swaggalicious dwarfs with bar(money) wey babes dey die forcheesy. Look, in Nigeria weda u are dwarf or a midget it is no problem when u get moneycheesy.with money u can get the hottest chiccheesy.i like dis dwarf. He used his money to get what he neededcheesy. I bet u dat babes go don dey send CV on code to this dwarf to be im sidechicscheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets / Funny Nigerian Wedding Card Invitations / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.