Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison (594 Views)

I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice / An Advice To Those Going For An Interview / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison by Remson23: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello friends. please I need your advice. I came from Ibadan to Lagos for an Interview at Surulere side at an outsourcing company . I was told that I would be working for a microfinance bank at Oregun link road along Ikeja- Opebi way. The pay is 40k plus 5k for moving to clients and customers locations and that I would be placed on a 5 month probation which means anything can happen after 5 months. I only have a family friend at Ajegunle side (about 700 daily transport
fare to and fro if I decide to be going from Ajegunle). I don't know anyone at Ikeja. Friends do you think it is worth it even if I see a place to squat? urgent please!
Re: An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Its not worth the stress oo.. Lagos u can never predict.

Its too far for that amout
Re: An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison by vikithor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
if you dont have another option at where you coming from(ibadan) take he job,you may not end up coming from ajegunle to ikeja afterall,cos i know you will meet someone who shall be of help,somewhere,just keep asking read matthew 7:7 (New World Translation)

At the end you will remember me(for the advice) and smile a grateful smile to your heavenly father.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison by Lizzieo(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
vikithor:
if you dont have another option at where you coming from(ibadan) take he job,you may not end up coming from ajegunle to ikeja afterall,cos i know you will meet someone who shall be of help,somewhere,just keep asking read matthew 7:7 (New World Translation)

At the end you will remember me(for the advice) yesterday try smile a grateful smile to your heavenly father.
U are rite there,half bread is better than none.
Re: An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison by ganie(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Remson23:
Hello friends. please I need your advice. I came from Ibadan to Lagos for an Interview at Surulere side at an outsourcing company . I was told that I would be working for a microfinance bank at Oregun link road along Ikeja- Opebi way. The pay is 40k plus 5k for moving to clients and customers locations and that I would be placed on a 5 month probation which means anything can happen after 5 months. I only have a family friend at Ajegunle side (about 700 daily transport
fare to and fro if I decide to be going from Ajegunle). I don't know anyone at Ikeja. Friends do you think it is worth it even if I see a place to squat? urgent please!
You can give it a try and with time you will find a headway,the fear is starting.
Pls can you tell me about this outsourcing firm in Surulere,I seriously need a job.

1 Like

Re: An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison by Remson23: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Thank you Guys
Re: An Advice Needed For An Urgent Decison by yinkablue(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
can u pls link me up witht the outsourcing company

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!!!!!! / Federal University Lafia Recruitment | April 2018 / Urgent: Centre For Clinical Care And Clinical Research In Nigeria (cccrn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.