Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) (57530 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
what was the spider doing in her mouth in the first place? was she trying to eat it fresh without frying it?

They sent the spider from her village ni
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Na wa o... watin person no go use eye see...
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by lobell: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Wait, was she licking the spider? Because I don't trust these white people...they can do really stupid things.

Bloggers will soon use the picture with different captions.

Woman's tongue after sucking big cassava

Woman who told lies against prophet of God

etc etc

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Chai .. Sorry.. But which prick did u kiss
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Nellizzy(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Serious oo
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by elipheleh(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Oyibo Women be kissing anything as pet.
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2018
she is the real spidergirl
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
They sent the spider from her village ni
well.. if they did, i can bet my shiny brown ass that by the time the spider gets to her from her village SARS police or fulani herdsmen would have shot the spider.
so i doubt it's from her village grin
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by ify2001079: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2018
tested and trusted make money with the winning team call or whatapps below if interested
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
well.. if they did, i can bet my shiny brown ass that by the time the spider gets to her from her village SARS police or fulani herdsmen would have shot the spider.
so i doubt it's from her village grin
You not even serious... Go and pick pin
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You not even serious... Go and pick pin
are you serious?..go walk about.
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
This can't happen in Nigeria
Make dem go find small goat tongue use replace am grin grin grin

Is that all you can say to someone that is under such condition?
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Cmyname(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It serves her right if she is a gossip. But how can she give BJ with that mouth?
Not funny!

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2018
adeyemisadam:
According to an Instagram Health Page, Healmedoc, this woman pictured above was bitten by a poisonous spider.

Read what they wrote and the see the extremely graphic photos below.

'Unbelievable case of a woman being bit in her tongue by a SPIDER!! ?.Depending on the type of spider that bites you, spider bite symptoms can range from very mild to outright poisonous. A lot of times, it’s hard to know what type of spider bit you because you may not notice the bite until hours after it actually happened.Identifying a spider bite is easiest if you saw the spider that bit you. Look for things like swelling, a red welt, skin damage, and any troubling symptoms that accompany the bite. Other symptoms include itching or rash, muscle pain or cramping, blister that’s red or purple in color, sweating, difficulty breathing, swollen lymph glands, high blood pressure.In some cases, you can treat spider bites at home. For nonvenomous spider bites, follow these steps: apply an ice pack on and off for 10 minutes at a time, elevate the area to reduce swelling, take an antihistamine to help with itching, clean the area to prevent infection.'
'Always seek medical attention if you suspect you’ve been bitten by one of the following species: brown recluse, black widow, hobo spider, tarantula, or a Brazilian wandering spider.'

http://www.ritalori.com/extremely-graphic-photos-woman-whose-tongue-bitten-poisonous-spider/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgXBYUlhjWQ/?hl=en
wetin spider de find 4 person mouth
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Well i cant say but some spiders bite are deadly
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by ify2001079: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2018
keep winning or remain poor call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe the choice is yours
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2018
nerilove:
This is horrible. Does she open her mouth while sleeping or she was playing with the spider?
in fact I wonder o
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Well I think it's HPV cancer

On flip side if it's a spider bite, I want you guys to ponder at the extent of damage the spider's foreign antigens have done to this woman
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2018
No cause for alarm.. She's changing to spider woman grin grin
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Teaser0904(f): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2018
For real? Yuck.shocked shocked #faints
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2018
spider keh....... my mind dey tell me say she dey dream con go kiss lala physically in true life
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by femo86(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Chai...dis one too deep

Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Osusumaye ó!
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2018
adeyemisadam:
According to an Instagram Health Page, Healmedoc, this woman pictured above was bitten by a poisonous spider.

Read what they wrote and the see the extremely graphic photos below.

'Unbelievable case of a woman being bit in her tongue by a SPIDER!! ?.Depending on the type of spider that bites you, spider bite symptoms can range from very mild to outright poisonous. A lot of times, it’s hard to know what type of spider bit you because you may not notice the bite until hours after it actually happened.Identifying a spider bite is easiest if you saw the spider that bit you. Look for things like swelling, a red welt, skin damage, and any troubling symptoms that accompany the bite. Other symptoms include itching or rash, muscle pain or cramping, blister that’s red or purple in color, sweating, difficulty breathing, swollen lymph glands, high blood pressure.In some cases, you can treat spider bites at home. For nonvenomous spider bites, follow these steps: apply an ice pack on and off for 10 minutes at a time, elevate the area to reduce swelling, take an antihistamine to help with itching, clean the area to prevent infection.'
'Always seek medical attention if you suspect you’ve been bitten by one of the following species: brown recluse, black widow, hobo spider, tarantula, or a Brazilian wandering spider.'

http://www.ritalori.com/extremely-graphic-photos-woman-whose-tongue-bitten-poisonous-spider/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgXBYUlhjWQ/?hl=en
How did the spider get to her tongue,was she sleeping with her mouth open?... I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
HomeOfMe:
How did the spider get to her tongue,was she sleeping with her mouth open?... I wish her speedy recovery.
Just like the way mosquitoes make merry in some people's mouth while asleep.
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2018
I thank God say the spider no bite her liver,lungs and pancreas join...
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
How did spider bite someone tongue?

Me that my tongue is always inside my mouth.
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by doyoriyo: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2018
xo terrible, am vomiting already
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na wa oooooh
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hope she wasn't trying to kiss her pet
Re: Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
smithsydny:
Horrible

U no well wit dis ur pix grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / 14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.