Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (7900 Views)

How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb / New Trick To Activate MTN Double Data Bonus 2019 / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by Bloggernaij: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2018
MTN is the biggest telecom company in the Nigeria and boasts of the widest coverage when it comes to network availability. They also have a few interesting data services for now that can help get more data and save more more.

What could this be? You must be wondering..

Introducing MTN double Data Bonus. Oh, sorry.. I forgot it is not really a new stuff and has been in existence for a while. I know some of us have been enjoying the for a long time via IMEI tweak?

However, I bring you something different. This new method gives MTN 100% Double Data data bonus without tweaking IMEI. So you do not need to go through the stress and fear of tweaking your IMEI if you don’t want to. With this method, you can get MTN 100% Double Data Bonus on any device such as Android, Apple iOS devices, Nokia Java phones and much more..

How does MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Work

When you are eligible for the offer, MTN gives you 100% double data bonus of any data plan you buy courtesy of MTN DealZone.

Like I said above, you don’t need to tweak your device to make this work. All you need to is send a few text and that’s all.

Follow the below procedures to get MTN Double Data Bonus Without changing IMEI.

Navigate to your SMS message app,

Send DOUBLE to 131
Send PROMO to 131
Send FREE to 131
You will receive three messages from MTN.

First message: “Your request has been received”
Second message: “You have sent an invalid command”
Third message: “Dear Customer, enjoy Data offers on MTN Deal Zone, Dial *131*1#”
After receiving the 3rd message, go ahead to buy your data plan by dialing *131*1#. After buying any data plan, you get your double data bonus.

To check data balance, text 2 to 131 or dial *131*4#.

Kindly Note: The third message determines if your SIM is eligible or not. Once you receive the third message, start from buying small data like 50mb for N100 and check the if you were given the double data bonus via your data balance. If you were given, you can go ahead to buy other massive data plans.

Source ; https://specsdevices.com/see-activate-mtn-100-double-data-bonus-without-tweaking-imei/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by Nancy2018(f): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Bloggernaij:
MTN is the biggest telecom company in the Nigeria and boasts of the widest coverage when it comes to network availability. They also have a few interesting data services for now that can help get more data and save more more.

What could this be? You must be wondering..

Introducing MTN double Data Bonus. Oh, sorry.. I forgot it is not really a new stuff and has been in existence for a while. I know some of us have been enjoying the for a long time via IMEI tweak?

However, I bring you something different. This new method gives MTN 100% Double Data data bonus without tweaking IMEI. So you do not need to go through the stress and fear of tweaking your IMEI if you don’t want to. With this method, you can get MTN 100% Double Data Bonus on any device such as Android, Apple iOS devices, Nokia Java phones and much more..

How does MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Work

When you are eligible for the offer, MTN gives you 100% double data bonus of any data plan you buy courtesy of MTN DealZone.

Like I said above, you don’t need to tweak your device to make this work. All you need to is send a few text and that’s all.

Follow the below procedures to get MTN Double Data Bonus Without changing IMEI.

Navigate to your SMS message app,

Send DOUBLE to 131
Send PROMO to 131
Send FREE to 131
You will receive three messages from MTN.

First message: “Your request has been received”
Second message: “You have sent an invalid command”
Third message: “Dear Customer, enjoy Data offers on MTN Deal Zone, Dial *131*1#”
After receiving the 3rd message, go ahead to buy your data plan by dialing *131*1#. After buying any data plan, you get your double data bonus.

To check data balance, text 2 to 131 or dial *131*4#.

Kindly Note: The third message determines if your SIM is eligible or not. Once you receive the third message, start from buying small data like 50mb for N100 and check the if you were given the double data bonus via your data balance. If you were given, you can go ahead to buy other massive data plans.

Source ; https://specsdevices.com/see-activate-mtn-100-double-data-bonus-without-tweaking-imei/

Thanks
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by lumide533(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pm for affordable data

1 Share

Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by omo17(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bloggernaij

Can it work on mtn beta Talk
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by lumide533(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2018
omo17:
Bloggernaij

Can it work on mtn beta Talk

Yes sir
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by adeezko: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
I was not given double data despite receiving d last msg as stated above..... Just single 50mb
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by omo17(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
lumide533:

Yes sir

Ok thanks, done
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by omo17(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
adeezko:
I was not given double data despite receiving d last msg as stated above..... Just single 50mb

I was given
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by lumide533(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
omo17:

Ok thanks, done

Have you gotten the data
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by omo17(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
lumide533:

Have you gotten the data

Yes na
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by Nancy2018(f): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
omo17:

I was given
I was not given
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by Zizibelle: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
I tried texting all of the instructions I'm still not eligible. What do i do next.
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Zizibelle:
I tried texting all of the instructions I'm still not eligible. What do i do next.
Mtn are wise now
Re: See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI by Info247: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
See the best way to activate MTN double data here and see tweat here

(1) (Reply)

Which Code Did They Use 4 Glo Credit Transfer? / Om 5.2 Editable Download / How Can I Cancel An Order On Oraimo Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.