Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Studying And Business In China - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Studying And Business In China (1458 Views)

CORONAVIRUS: Mysterious Reptile Videotaped Ascending Into The Sky In China / Ask Me Anything About Studying Or Visiting Mauritius / Turtle Shaped Venue In China; Golden Turtle Pavilion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying And Business In China by feguson123: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
All you need to know if you want to study or visit china for business purposes ask your questions regarding visa procedures and living in china.i will be willing to attend to your questions
Re: Studying And Business In China by Ayabahipee(f): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
I ll like to know everything about business trip to China
Tnks
Re: Studying And Business In China by feguson123: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ayabahipee:
I ll like to know everything about business trip to China
Tnks
for some time business trip visas are not going on well for Nigerians
Re: Studying And Business In China by lekanolaolu: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Is there scholarships (partial or full) for undergraduate or postgraduate studies in any China university?
How about coping with Mandarin as their basic language there?

Many thanks!
Re: Studying And Business In China by feguson123: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
feguson123:
all you need is invitation letter from China immigration sponsored by the company you need to do business with in china and your necessary company documents
Re: Studying And Business In China by feguson123: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
feguson123:
if you get the right document visa is guaranteed you can also utilities trade fair season to secure visa easily
Re: Studying And Business In China by feguson123: 2:17am On Dec 16, 2018
lekanolaolu:
Is there scholarships (partial or full) for undergraduate or postgraduate studies in any China university?
How about coping with Mandarin as their basic language there?
Yeah there is scholarships application starts January and ends march
Many thanks!
Re: Studying And Business In China by feguson123: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=feguson123 post=73883629][/quote]for those who like to study in China admission season is open now kindly send me mail so I guide you
Re: Studying And Business In China by OBIGS(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2019
feguson123:
for those who like to study in China admission season is open now kindly send me mail so I guide you
hello thanks for trying to help. After getting my police report what is the next step am to take. Pls I will appreciate your guide

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of US Airstrike On Iran General Qassem Suleimani (VERY GRAPHIC) / �������� / Working As A Laborer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.