Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mobile App And Telegram Bot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobile App And Telegram Bot (555 Views)

Foreign Phone Number Needed Urgently For Whatsapp And Telegram / Telegram Bot Needed Urgently. / Need A Site And Telegram Bot Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile App And Telegram Bot by solablings(f): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
With the vast knowledge being acquired by us on NL no single persons can create mobile app and telegram not here.

All those that have contacted me before on these are all scammers.

I just wish to request for this for the last time.

Some even went as far as showing me certificates that they are certified android developer.

Attached is fake certificate from one of them

Re: Mobile App And Telegram Bot by DAYTEECOM(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
The guy don scam me b4
Re: Mobile App And Telegram Bot by solablings(f): 4:30am On Mar 17, 2018
DAYTEECOM:
The guy don scam me b4

Wow he has to be dealth with.
Re: Mobile App And Telegram Bot by dotman27: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2018
An Android developer building a telegram bot, are you kidding me. They're two different thing. You can hit me up for mobile apps thou.
Re: Mobile App And Telegram Bot by elninosft(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Feel free to chat with my bot... @Weblinks_bot

My firm is universal weblinks.. Let me know if you would like me to creat one for you.

website... www.universalweblinks.com.ng

contact 09060488908

(1) (Reply)

Hub8 Hosting Company How Reliable / How I Pulled 10,000 Unique Visits From Quora / How To Login To Your Yahoo Mial Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.