Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,722 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: (564 Views)

Shi'ite Members Write 'Tyrant Buhari' During El-Zakzaky Protest In Abuja (Photos / To Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari:"i Am Shia, Come & Kill Me" / Pictures Of Innocent Nigerians Burnt Alive By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: by Elbinawi: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Twin Murdered by Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari:

Yesterday was their Birthday. Hassan Isa Waziri & Hussein Isa Waziri were born on the same day and the wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari brutally murdered them on the same day at the residence of Sheikh Ibraheem #Zakzaky & Elrufai wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass grave at night on the same day. #ZariaGenocide

The last time I saw them was two months before their Martyrdom in the office of their father, Dr. Isa Waziri, in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. They met me in the office. When they came in and saw me they looked extremely happy. They greeted me and sat down. I told them that their father just told me that they had gained admission to the University. They said yes. I advised them to work hard and earn good grades. They promised me to work hard. They told their father that they come to collect transport fare to Husseiniyya to attend a program for youths. Their father gave them the transport fare. When they were about leaving, I asked after their mother. They answered that she is fine. I asked them to extend my regards. They left.

When they left I asked their father that now he has four (4) undergraduates children in the University. He answered in the affirmative. I told him that is a huge responsibility with his University salary. I told him I will share part responsibility for the education of the Twins till they graduate. He thanked me.

President Buhari brutally murdered the four (4) undergraduates sons of Dr Isa Waziri in the residence of Sheikh Zakzaky and till date we have not seen their dead bodies. Hassan was killed first then his elder sister, Fatima. Hussein was then killed. Their elder brother, Muhammad, was killed last.

Salam to the Great Martyrs!
Rest In Heaven!!
Happy Birthday!!!

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: by Drversatile: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Which type of country does this? Is there blood in these men's veins??

1 Like

Re: Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: by PaulOgrady: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Buhari's a murderer

1 Like

Re: Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: by mikky4764(f): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oh God hv mercy
Re: Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: by FarahAideed: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
There is no Nigerian leader that has killed innocent people like this Buhari ooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Twin Murdered By Evil Nigerian Tyrant Buhari: by gidgiddy: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Very unfortunate. Terrible thing for any parent to lose 4 kids on.the same day. All this was so that a Chief of Army staff can hace right of way

(1) (Reply)

GEJ And PMB Were Not The Only Candidates In 2015. / How Dapchi Girls’ Abduction Was Planned In The Villa & Executed With N80m / Buhari Condoles With South Africa Following The Death Of Winnie Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.