Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline (29526 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Omooba77: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:
This scammer benefits hugely from the corruption that's eaten deep into every sector in Nigeria. a chunk of the monies our leaders embezzle find their way into churches

Our Polithiefians would embezzle 30B then donate 2B to a church or spend it building a church and handing the keys to the church over to the pastor who wouldn't ask where he got such a money, our Christians would hail such a politician and talk about how he has "fear of god" and should be voted for 2nd term then the cycle of embezzlement continues. So we keep seeing massive churches springing up, our pastors with private jets living in mansions surrounded by shantytowns. the saddest part is that the worst is yet to come. soon all Nigeria would be able to boast about are massive churches and (almost) nothing else

Thanks so much sir; lets agree they scam in Nigeria, what of UK, Queen, King, Princes, Prime Ministers of England has been part of our meetings.
Last March Special Holy Ghost service, the wife of the President of Uganda was around to give testimony

The Chief Judge of South Africa is a Pastor in Charge of Area.
In Malaysia, Indonesia, God is helping us; coming close near where Baba Adeboye sits alone will tell you something unususal and heavenly about this man.
His wisdom is far above human; I have asked this question several times, is Baba Elijah of old?
Last time we had prayer walk in camp, many of us in our 40s were panting and baba walked effortlessly

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Omooba77: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense?
Not at all sir...Romans 1:16-18; 1 Corithians 1:18
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2018
gbigbega:

The greatest mind prison or brainwash a man can have is to deny all vivid evidence and still insist no one can brainwash him.

sorry religion does not make me blind to common sense:O
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2018
farem:

This is how a naked, mad man by a Calabar's round-about thinks: thinking everyone passing around -well dressed are derailed except himself!

whatever nobody can trick me with wash miracles & simple magic tricks, just because majority of Nigerians fall for a lot of scams pastors cook up doesn't mean others can't see through it. A mean common how can you say the chair another man we Don seat stand up contain miracles, even his left over food. how ridiculous is that shyt
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Omooba77:

Not at all sir...Romans 1:16-18; 1 Corithians 1:18
look! my friend! do you not have any sense? can you not try and pretend to use your common sense? you keep writing all these stupid numbers and Names that i don't understand, and even you have Admited that it doesn"t make sense Atall, grin take my Advice go and see a psychiatric ASAP!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Omooba77: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
look! my friend! do you not have any sense? can you not try and pretend to use your common sense? you keep writing all these stupid numbers and Names that i don't understand, and even you have Admited that it doesn"t make sense Atall, grin take my Advice go and see a psychiatric ASAP!!

Ok sir; but take my advice first and see that Jesus is the Light of the World
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Omooba77:

Ok sir; but take my advice first and see that Jesus is the Light of the World
who da hell is Jesus? is he African? American or Arabian? is he a white man or a black man? the same useless jesus who stands a watches while children are dying of malaria and starvations? while women dies in child births in nigeria? while the fulani herdsmen are butchering fellow nigerians?

Jesus sure is so useless! that's because jesus doesn't exists..jesus is the light of the world how can one useless man light up the world, as i said go and see a psyhiatric!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2018
sad
HigherEd:
What I don't get also is the phenomenal and abnormal growth of this Church and they've successfully replicated themselvess in other countries. There are now about 700 branches of rccg in UK. This is a country with 50,000 churches in general. In a short while a sizeable chunk of Churches in UK would be RCCG owned.

And with all due respect to Pastor Adeboye whenever you go to redemption camp you just understand that there must be a power behind that kind of crowd other than Adeboye's capacity or charisma because Adeboye isn't a Motivational speaker neither is he the first to promise supernatural experience...therefore there must be a very intense power backing that ministry and I am certain it is the power of the Holy Spirit.

If Christ tarries I pray his successor works in greater exploits..

Lalasticlala

""therefore there must be a very intense power backing that ministry""

There's nothing behind his ministry. It's religion, the masses are senseless n aren't capable of reasonin independently
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by lawalbo(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
please can some one tell me who God is? is he the WHITE old man with long grey beard who lives in the Sky?
GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. HE CREATED YOU AND ME. Gave out his only begotten son to die for your sins. He loves you!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2018
lawalbo:
GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. HE CREATED YOU AND ME. Gave out his only begotten son to die for your sins. He loves you!!!
Really? were does he live? if God created me or you or the universe, who created God?.

how did you know? that God created you any prove to back up your claim?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by farem: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Omooba77:

Thanks so much sir; lets agree they scam in Nigeria, what of UK, Queen, King, Princes, Prime Ministers of England has been part of our meetings.
Last March Special Holy Ghost service, the wife of the President of Uganda was around to give testimony

In Malaysia, Indonesia, God is helping us; coming close near where Baba Adeboye sits alone will tell you something unususal and heavenly about this man.
His wisdom is far above human; I have asked this question several times, is Baba Elijah of old?
Last time we had prayer walk in camp, many of us in our 40s were panting and baba walked effortlessly

U still find it somehow how someone should be promoting a fine music to a deaf.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Omooba77:

All those dignitaries you listed are there to further their own interests, politicians see religion as a tool so they make good use of it and give appearance as a religious person because no one wants to be regarded as an atheist in the political field especially in an ultra religious country

Adeboye would pray for Jonathan in public as election nears and you don't see the political message being thrown around?

Like I said, soon nothing would be working in Nigeria except churches and church owned things. the fact that other sectors are collapsing while church and religious sectors are moving the opposite lends huge credibility to this. our politicians would embezzle monies and donate a percentage to churches, the pastor would pray for the politician and the church would too. the embezzler has "cleared his conscience" for more embezzling
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by nosagold(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
farem:

I need to ask you this question?

Why are you bothered singing good music to a deaf person or forcing the blind to appreciate an art work?

The Lord Jesus commands it sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Omooba77: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
CuteMadridista:

All those dignitaries you listed are there to further their own interests, politicians see religion as a tool so they make good use of it and give appearance as a religious person because no one wants to be regarded as an atheist in the political field especially in an ultra religious country

Adeboye would pray for Jonathan in public as election nears and you don't see the political message being thrown around?

Like I said, soon nothing would be working in Nigeria except churches and church owned things. the fact that other sectors are collapsing while church and religious sectors are moving the opposite lends huge credibility to this. our politicians would embezzle monies and donate a percentage to churches, the pastor would pray for the politician and the church would too. the embezzler has "cleared his conscience" for more embezzling

Go and read about churches in the developed countries in 1770s sir; so church is not a phenomenon in Nigeria alone.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by farem: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
nosagold:

The Lord Jesus commands it sir.

Jesus Christ never did. He would rather heal them first
Moreso some of these are intentional deaf
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by alanka(f): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Just as you edited it, you would be dealt with.

Your family would pay for your mouth one by one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.