Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

LONGEVITY Is Yours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LONGEVITY Is Yours (2954 Views)

22 Habits For Lasting Health And Longevity / Re: 90-yr-old Lagos Man's Secret To Longevity And Low Cholesterol / Superlife Stemcell Stc30 Therapy!!! The Secret To Youth, Health And Longevity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dear

Do you know how long you are expected to live. According to life-insurance statisticians tables. Your expectancy of life, as insurance statisticians phrase it, is two-thirds of the time between your present age and eighty. For example, if you are thirty-five now. The difference between your present age and eighty is forty-five. You can expect to live two-thirds of that amount, or another thirty years.

Is that enough?. No, no, we are all passionately eager for more. Yet those tables are based upon millions of records.

May you and I then hope to beat them?. Yes, with proper precaution, we may. Among the various alternatives and systems of medicine available to us. Which include:
Conventional medicine
Siddha
Homeopathy
Unani
Ayurveda
Yoga and Naturopathy
Chiropractice
Energy medicine
Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Christian faith healing
Muti
Ifa
Traditional African Medicine
Phytotheraphy.

Analysis of the above different medical systems lead us to draw an inference. Herbs or phytotheraphy is definitely the best method to bank on, to accomplish Vibrant health and live longer.

Therefore for herbal remedies to help you accomplish Vibrant health and live longer. Do get a copy of our E-book, handbook for home remedies (HERBS OPTION FOR WELLNESS and HAPINESS. You may follow this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079YXYPTH# make it easier.

Thanks.
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2018
Recipe for any type of fever ( recommended by Dr Abimbola):
(1) Unripe pineapple,
(2) ewe poporo (sorghum bipolar)
(3) ewe laali (henna leaves)
(4) ewe tea (lemon grass)
(5) grape
(6) kerewu (cotton seeds)
(7) lemon.
All should be cooked with pap fermented water known as omiidun. Drink morning and night.
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Guava leaves are actually full of many different health benefits and people aren’t aware of that. They contain high levels of vitamins A and C, potassium, healthy fiber and lycopene.

*Here are 17 of the amazing health benefits that guava leaves offer:*

*1.*Guava leaf tea can decrease bad LDL cholesterol without affecting the good HDL cholesterol levels.

*2.* Guava leaf tea can help you against bronchitis and coughs.
*3.* If you want to relieve itching caused by allergies, apply crushed guava leaves onto the affected areas.

*4.* This method will also help you relieve insect bites.
*5.* Guava leaves can really help against hair loss when they’re boiled and allowed to cool on room temperature. Gently massage your scalp to stop any further hair loss.

*6.* Guava leaf tea stops carbohydrates from turning into sugar and thus suppresses appetite. This will also help you to reduce weight.

*7.* If you have an upset stomach, guava leaf tea is great. It also provides a great help in cases of food poisoning.
*8.* This tea is also effective in the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery because it has strong antimicrobial properties.
*9.* Guava leaf tea is effective in treating enlarged prostate and cancer.

*10.* It is especially recommended for men who deal with fertility problems.
*11.* Guava leaves are high in vitamin C, which helps to heal acne and pimples.

*12.* Apply crushed guava leaves on minor cuts like scrapes or abrasion to prevent infections. You can also prepare tea to relieve an outer ear infection. Let the tea cool down and then drop some of it in on the affected area�.

*13.* Boil 9 guava leaves in 5 cups of water until the amount you have in your pot reduces by half. This can help treat dengue.

*14.* Guava leaf tea is great for diabetics. It reduces blood sugar level and does not stimulate insulin secretion.

*15.* If you want to relieve toothache, you can chew guava leaves. They can also help you against inflamed gums and sores in the oral cavity.

*16.* Crush several guava leaves and stir in a little bit of water to remove blackheads naturally. Use this instead of your regular face scrub.

*17.* You can also use the same combination to prevent premature skin aging. The results will amaze you!

So, we can easily conclude that guava leaves really possess some amazing health benefits! Use them� whenever you need and if you have a guava in your backyard, then you really are a very lucky person!
��
*Copied*

Sharing Is Caring...
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
*CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS WITH ₦100 or even less.*

Years are passing by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt and any unwanted bacteria entering our body.

With time, salt accumulates in our kidney and it needs to undergo cleaning treatment. How are we going to do this?

Here is an easy, cheap and simple way to do it. Take a bunch of fresh green corriander leaves ( EFO EBOLO) and wash it clean. Cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot. Pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down.

Next filter it and pour it in a clean bottle and keep it in the refrigerator to cool.

Drink one glass everyday and you will notice all salt and other accumulated impurities coming out of your kidneys during urination. You will be able to notice the difference yourself!

Fresh green CORIANDER is known as the best cleaning treatment for kidneys and the best part is, it is natural!

Please share this information with others and keep your kidneys clean..

Dont just read.
�Do forward to whom you care about.��

World Kidney Day...

*N B*
The Nigerian/Yoruba name for coriander is *Efo Ebòlò*..

For more tips/info visit www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2018
*Testimony From A Cancer Survivor, Mr. Halim, 6th of January 2018*

No wonder people last time do not have cancer, What Is The Secrets? Read on.

This was my own experience, recovering from cancer by consuming cassava (topioca or ubi kayu). Hopefully my experience would benefit many people.

I had stage 2 bladder cancer. After seven years suffering from cancer in the urethra, my kidneys, urethra and part of the bladder had to be removed.

After that I had to undergo radiation in the abdomen. I felt good for seven years but I still go through a routine check every year. In the seventh year, there was blood in my urine which was caused by the spread of cancer cells in the bladder. The cancer appeared again. What if the cancer spread again.

From the Internet, I found information regarding the use of apricot seeds for treating cancer in Australia and America without chemotherapy. A British doctor working in an isolated place in Afghanishtan found vitamin B17 content in apricot seeds.

In Afghanishtan, they ate apricots and also the seeds. Apricot seeds had bitter taste. People from this area did not have cancer.

After doing some investigations, it turned out that apricot seeds contain vitamin B17. While being treated for cancer, I would look for food that also contained vitamin B17. It turned out that cassava has vitamin B17. So I ate 10 grams of cassava three times a day.

After eating cassava for one month, my doctor checked my bladder for cancer. He was surprised because my bladder was completely clean and normal.

As long as I kept eating cassava, I feIt very fit and very healthy. Every three months I would go for check up and my results remained clean. Since then, I only ate cassava and did not continue other cancer medications.

Summary of vitamin B17 active ingredients of cassava are:
The scientific name of vitamin B17 is Amygdaline. Cancer cells are immature cells, have different enzymes compare to normal cell.

When vitamin B17 is combined with normal cell enzyme, B17 will turn into 3 types of sugar. But when combined with cancer cell enzyme, B17 turns into 1 sugar, 1 benzaldehyde and 1 hydrocyanic acid. This hydrocyanic acid kills cancer cells locally. Apricot and cassava seeds both contain vitamin B17.

After I wrote the article about cassava in 2010, I received some information from cancer patients who also ate cassava.

Mr. Pereira, a 70-year-old man, was diagnosed with prostate cancer. His wife at the hospital happened to read my article. They had no money for the cancer treatment and the injection given make Mr.Pereira very weak. His wife gave Mr. Pereira cassava to consume. After eating cassava for a week, his situation started getting better. And after a month of eating cassava every morning, his PSA test result improved from 280-290 to becoming 5.89! They visited me to show the test results before and after eating cassava. Pereira did not have any symptoms of cancer after continuing eating cassava.

There was another person who had liver cancer and had to undergo surgery. But from the MRI scan results, there cancer cells still exist. So, she started eating cassava after surgery. A month after eating cassava or ubi kayu, doctors told her no need to undergo surgery anymore because the MRI scan did not show any cancer cells were present in her liver.

So why not try cassava for curing cancer? It is cheap, easy to get, easy to cook and very tasty. It's very easy:
1. Choose fresh topioca or cassava, which has no bluish colour on its surface.
2. Boil them and do not cover the pan during cooking. This will help evaporating the excess midrosianic acid.
3. During eating topioca, do not eat ginger/ ginger foods, such as ginger biscuits, ginger beer, gin at the same time.

Culled from www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 4:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Hello Dear

Wishing to loss some pounds/weight

Hv U tried substituting ur breakfast with Psyllium husk. If not. Try it. It works wonders.

Some people call it slimming Garri.

It'll help U loss 10kg in say 2 weeks.

And cost N4000 for 100gram. 100% psyllium husk.

Note: home/Nationwide delivery is available.
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 4:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Also for dat Sickness dat refuse to go.

I'll advice U try our Herbal Cleanser. A herbal mixture made of moringa extract, gossypol, etc.

Note: It's a herbal medicine, not a herbal supplement. Which means U suspend using immediately U re good. because it contains gossypol. Which is Male contraceptive and Aborfacient.
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
WHAT FEW ORGANS ARE AFRAID OF
*� *Please remember what these few organs are afraid of?* Kidney: Afraid to stay up all night. Stomach: Afraid of the cold food. Lung: Afraid of smoke. Liver: Afraid of fatty stuff. Heart: Afraid of salty food. Pancreas: Afraid of binge eating. Intestinal: Afraid of eating seafood indiscriminately. Eyes: Afraid of mobile phones and computers screens. Gallbladder: Afraid of not eating breakfast. So please take real good care of yourself! �Because spare parts may not fit. �They are very expensive and not necessarily in stock. # Olaiman#

culled from www.drnnendu..com
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
HAVE YOU HEARD.!!!!
That Korea Ginseng root works like Margic!!!!? .
it cures: Diabetes, Cancer, Heart disease, Rheumatism, Erectile Dysfunction, low sperm count, High Blood pressure, stroke, Arthritis, Toothpain, Body/waist Pains, Hepatitis B, Fever, Malaria, Jaundice, Typhoid, Abdominal pains, Stomach Ulcer, Syphilis, Conjunctivitis, Staphylococcus, Piles, Fibroid, Cholesterol etc.
However You can Google d Health benefits of Ginseng to clear you doubt .

#Natural Remedy info
Culled from www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Hello

Do U know dis slimming garri selling at 9400/10400 here ; http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://timelineng.com/index.php/society/142-i-take-slimming-garri-everyday-quincy-ayodele&grqid=aXxPrWBv&hl=en-NG

We can help U get, Unbranded version of it. At 4k.

NB. Nationwide delivery Available.

#Nnendu
www.drnnendu..com.ng
--Helping people subdue that disease naturally
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2018
(ALKALINE STICK)
Since the molecules structure of water is the essence of all life, the man who can control that structure in cellular system will change the world. (DR. ALBERT SZENT-GYORGY, Nobel prize winner There we bring you this good news (ALKALINE STICK) Alkaline stick contains tourmaline ceramics water soluble calcium carbonate, coral fossil, de-chlorine ceramics and black stone. Alkaline water stick contains natural ores and these ingredients are dissolved out into water. These ores decompose and remove chlorine and other unpleasant odors as we as alkalinize water. The rejuvenator alkaline stick changes tap water into negative alkaline ionized water .Helps Alkalize, hydrate and Detoxify your body. 70% of your body is water, therefore, it is obvious that consuming clean, healthy water is very important for basic human health The diet water stick produces ion water consisting of small molecule clusters, which facilitate the decomposition of body fat .with a pH factor of 8.6 diet water is milder than neutral water and easy to drink, so you can drink larger amount. it is also effective for stimulation of essential functions and bowel movement , rejuvenator of blood , prevention of hyperacidity and abnormal gastrointestinal fermentation, constipation , and promoting overall good health. The rejuvenator alkaline stick is not ordinary bottled water. It is the worlds smallest water ionizer that can fit into your pocket. The rejuvenator Alkaline stick is not a traditional electric water ionizer such as the model are well known , rather it is portable Bottle which can provide fresh and healthy ionizer water anywhere and anytime . The rejuvenator Alkaline stick uses 99.95% pure magnesium, patented by Genki no mizu of japan , this method provides inexpensive , although a mild form of ionizer water. The maximum benefits of ionized water can only be experienced through the use of a water ionizer RS 450/- Are you more concerned with obesity and you tried tested methods which were in vein. Try the low cost but high yield Alkaline Diet stick .very convenient and portable to carry. Drop the stick inside a can Or 500ml water and shake vigorously for 15 seconds and leave for 15 minutes .Then you can see the change in the taste of the water and increase in PH value of 7+. It will reduce your weight when used constantly for period of 1 to 3 months and result may very depend upon the person to person. Consult your physician and regarding this research on this topic to find more interesting information. Benefits Charge your water .change your life. Dramatic weight loss. Lowered blood pressure Increased energy. Improved immunes system. Corporate Gifting This will be suitable for all your corporate gifting and personal Gifting Culled from http://fcdot.com/products.php

Culled from http://drnnendu..com.ng/2018/05/alkaline-stick.html
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2018
TESTIMONIES DIABETES Description: Picture The amazing Bio Disc was used to energize my feet using a torchlight to shine through the disc onto my feet in an anti-clockwise rotation for between 15-20 mins on each foot. The same process was continued on Sunday, 1st July and Monday, 2nd July 2007. The result was amazing! My swollen feet was almost back in normal condition, but the thought of amputation was ringing in my head and still fearing the doctor would send me to SGH, I deliberately visited the Polyclinic only at 2 pm on 2nd July 2007 and was reprimanded for being late. However when the Polyclinic doctor examined my feet, he was surprised to notice the amazing recovery such that there was no necessity to be referred to SGH. I was only prescribed some ointment and antibiotics and sent home instead of the SGH and advised to continue with the medication. It was the turning point in my life and I was the happiest person! Grateful thanks to my friend and particularly the gift of time (the FC Bio Disc) to mankind and wellness to one and all. Ms Doreen Ong Singapore Nappy (skin) rash I am the mother of two children. A 3 year old son and newborn baby daughter who is 2 months old. My daughter had been suffering from nappy rash and skin redness for a couple of weeks. I was applying Sudocrem but it was not really helping. Fortnately, a mother at my son's playgroup kindly offered me a small spray bottle containing what she described as "Biodisc energised water". Although a little skeptical at first, I was willing to give it a try. What happened next was amazing! Within 60 minutes of spraying the affected area the rash had subsided and the redness had gone!!! I was so happy with the result I decided to buy a biodisc for our family. I now bath my children in bio-energised water. My friends tell me how I have such a "good baby" and how relaxed and comfortable she is. I belief using the natural energised water created from the biodisc has contributed to this. Infact, my sister-in-law who has recently moved down from Sydney has also commented that after bathing her 11 month old son in bio-water, she has noticed that it calms him down and helps him have a good sleep. Once again - I can't thank you enough for introducing my family to the amazing Biodisc. P. Johnson Mitcham, Melbourne Australia. » DIABETICS Description: Picture I have been a diabetic for the past 6 years. My blood sugar level was hovering between 19.5 to 28.6 and I have tried many way to improve my diabetic condition without any success. I had to inject myself with insulin 3 times a week and due to that, my bone structure was so weak I had to walk with walking stick at times. After drinking the Bio Energized water for about 2 months, my sugar level surprisingly went down to being normal, which is around 5 to 6. This never happen before and my doctor was totally shocked and kept pestering me to go back for check up every 2 days for a total of one month... and they still couldn’t explain why till the end. After that, they had no choice but to declare me a free person. That means I do not have to take diabetic medication and inject myself anymore!!! Puan Linda I am a diabetic since 1990. I go for my regular check ups every five months and the doctor takes my 3 month blood glucose average (HBA1C), and it has been escalating for the last 1 year despite being on maximum medication. I am on both oral and insulin medication. I was introduced to the Bio Disc in April 2006 and have been consuming the water that I energized with the Bio Disc. To my surprise, just after a month, my HBA1C level has been gradually going down. Today after 7 months, I went for my regular follow up with my doctor, my condition has improved to the extend that he had to half the medication that I was taking. It's amazing as I did not implement any diet changes, in fact, I was worried as I was indulging myself during the recent festive season. Mr Thinagar Paramasivam Malaysia » Stroke In May 2001, when we were living in Qatar, my wife experienced a stroke. Movement in her right hand and right leg was affected, so we returned to India, where she was warded at the well-known Manipal Hospital in Bangalore. A cerebral angiography diagnosed her condition as such: "Complete occlusion of internal carotid artery with suggestion of spontaneous dissection of left internal carotid artery". Luckily for her, my wife recovered from her stroke very quickly and was not left physically disfigured. She did, however, have a slight limp in her right leg, and for five years after that, experienced the following problems: She was unable to make a fist with her right hand. She could not write properly. She could not get the little finger of her right hand to meet the ring finger of her right hand - both fingers were permanently 'stuck' in a V position She experienced continuous vibrations in her right palm She suffered extreme pain and cramps in her right leg. In fact, she could not get up from a sitting position without someone helping her. After her stroke in 2001, she was also dependent on medication to ease her discomfort - Clopivas AP-150 tablets, which contain Clopidogrel and aspirin, and Nervijen capsules. Earlier this year, we experienced a small miracle. On January 3, 2007, my wife started showering with, and consuming, Bio Disc-treated water. She also started sleeping with the Bio Disc under her pillow. Before long, all her pain and discomfort were gone. She can now make a fist and write comfortably with her right hand, the little finger and ring finger on her right hand are back in their normal positions, she no longer experiences vibrations in her right palm, and she can sit down and get up on her own, without any help. My wife's life has returned to normal since using Bio Disc three months ago. Nagaraj A S and Nalini Nagaraj UAE Kak Gee from Seremban has a sister who got a stroke recently and has a history of hypertension. Her half body (right side) is paralyzed and she can’t even speak. Kak Gee use her bio disc by shining light through it in an anti-clockwise direction on her sister almost every hour and put Bio Disc energized water in every corner of the room and bathe her in it. Surprisingly within 24 hrs, her sister slowly open her mouth & starts to speak, her right hand now can lift up and fingers can move! Amazing and this has help her family a lot as the improvement has given them hope. Linda Malaysia » ARTHRITIS My name is Rabindranath Panda, and I have been living in Uganda with my family for the last four years. My wife, Minati, is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, and her doctor told her she would have to be on medication for the rest of her life as there is no treatment or cure for the disease. Naturally, I did not want Minati to suffer and I grew exceedingly frustrated because I could not think of any other way to ease the physical anguish she was experiencing. Minati's condition also got me very depressed because, before she was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, our lives were pretty much problem-free. My job as a chef was extremely fulfilling and paid well, and Minati and I were looking forward to giving our one year-old son the very best in life. We were a very happy young family. Everything changed when Minati's condition was revealed. She had to receive further treatment in India, and I was actually contemplating leaving my job to accompany her. Of course, I was very upset about having to resign, but I had no other choice. Minati has been using the Bio Disc for about a week now, and she says it's positively miraculous. Her joint pains have improved tremendously, and finally, she is sleeping well at night. She no longer wakes up in pain, but instead, greets the day with a big smile on her face. She is a changed woman. And I am a changed man, because seeing my wife happy makes me happy. Rabindranath Panda Uganda » MIGRAINE My friends used to call me a migraine junky as I suffer from migraine attacks about once in 7 - 10 days. Not realising it, after drinking the Bio Disc vivified water, for the last 5 months, I had only got my migraine attacks twice! It has really given me a lot of freedom as I am not controlled by my migraine anymore! Thanks to Bio Disc! Mr. Zainal Abidin Ismail Malaysia My daughter who suffered from MIGRANE for many years until panadol doesn’t have any effect on her pain anymore, and to the extent that the doctor need to give her jab whenever her migraine attacked. And Thank God, after drinking Bio Disc water, now, she has no more migraine for the past few months. Ms. Asha Nairobi, KENYA » ELDERLY My grandmother is 93 years old. At this age, one can expect her to be weak and mobility is greatly reduced. On top of that, she is very detached from what was happening around her. Unable to respond to people's greeting much. It's a normal progress of aging. Then we started drinking water treated with Bio Disc. Only after a month, my grandmother has regained strength to walk on her on and is very alert. She is even greeting all our guest coming to the house and can have a good conversation with them! I am just amazed, but Bio Disc really works! Nattrah Mohammad Malaysia HEART ATTACK Description: Picture Having suffered 2 massive HEART ATTACKS, James D’Cruz, a specialist mechanic from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, has only 22% of a normal functioning heart pumping blood around his body. After Bio Disc, he is not only back to work, but now walks between five to seven kilometers per day. “I don’t want to make any claims”, says D’Cruz, “but I have carried the Bio Disc with me since I was first given it. I cannot tell you what the effects are. All I know is that the recovery time has been amazing. I feel strong and I feel full of life.” Mr. James D’Cruz Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA Get one now TESTIMONY Testimonial from Lilian Chua, Singapore During the launch of the Bio Disc in May, I went to KL with one of my down lines. After seeing the demo of the Bio Disc by Ian William Lyon, I was doubtful of the effects and had many questions about the claims. Many of my down lines who went to the launch were also doubtful of this new product and vouched that they would never believe in this ‘piece of glass’. However, Thomas happened to buy two Bio Discs and let me have one to try. I started to experiment with this new product, energizing all my drinking water and also sleeping with it under my bed. I realized that I was no longer drinking coffee in the afternoons to keep myself awake anymore. Previously, I usually felt very tired in the afternoons and would have to drink coffee to keep me going through the day. I used to drink 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day and very often had severe headaches and migraines due to stress. I had to go for a massage once every month. However, after drinking Bio water for two weeks, I started to notice that I no longer had headaches and migraines as often and need not have to go for body massages any more since May. I started to share the goodness of the Bio Disc with my down lines and encouraged all of them to buy and try this wonderful product. They trusted my recommendation and bought the Bio Disc to try and all of them ended up very happy with the results. I continued to experiment using the Bio Disc with vegetable and found that it removed the smelly chemical smells from vegetables, especially broccoli. I used Bio water to cook rice and found that the leftover rice didn’t turn bad even when I had left it overnight without putting it in the fridge. The Bio Disc also helped my complexion. The pigmentation on my skin seemed to lighten due to improved blood circulation and the generation of new cells. My skin seems younger and firmer now. I placed my hair dye on the Bio Disc when coloring my hair and found that my scalp didn’t itch as much as it used to because of the chemicals from the hair dye. Usually, my head would itch for one week after I coloured my hair. Also I find that even without using any conditioner for my hair, the colour does not run or fade. My hair is also softer and smoother. Once, I injured my toe. It was very painful as the toe bones were injured. I used the Bio Disc with the torchlight to help disperse the blood clot and was surprised that the bruises caused by the blood clot totally dispersed the next day. When I apply my foundation on the Bio Disc before I put on my make up, I find that my foundation stays the whole day without getting patchy, as my skin is very oily in nature. I strongly recommend the Bio Disc to everyone and think you will be surprised with what this ‘piece of glass’ can do. Lilian Chua Testimonial from Julie Ying, Singapore Why did I buy Bio Disc? Because of my breathing problem. They said the disc can create energy and can maybe help me solve it. So I bought one and tried it. One day while sitting down and reading my newspaper, I suddenly felt very uncomfortable. I couldn't breathe and so I used the disc and placed it on my chest, slowly feel better. I drink the Bio water everyday and place the disc under my bed every night. When I wake up in the morning my body feels very light & fresh. I also had backache and skin problems. During the night when I sleep, my skin always felt very itchy. Now, my backache problem is much better and my skin no longer feels itchy and has become smooth. Also my breathing problem has been solved. I can feel it improving my health. Thank you. Julie Ying (21.08.2006) Testimonial from Ivy How, Singapore Why did I buy this Bio Disc? I bought it for my mum to use Problems: Because both my mother’s legs get cramps every morning and her palms are always cold like ice. She always gets a sore throat and ulcers in her mouth. She doesn’t like to drink water because she doesn’t like the taste of the water. Every night her skin feels itchy and she will scratch herself. Results: After using Bio Disc for 2 months, she doesn’t feel her legs cramp as often. Now her palms feel warm and she doesn’t get sore throats and ulcers in her mouth. She now drinks a lot of water everyday because she finds that water tastes better and her skin doesn’t feel itchy anymore. Ivy How (19.08.2006) Testimonial from Florence Koh, Singapore My sister's name is Koh Geok Eng. She has been suffering from many illness such as high blood pressure,diabetes, dry skin, varicose veins, body aches and obesity for more than 20 years (previously around 95 kg and now reduced to 80kg after taking slimming pills prescribed by doctors, for the past six months). On 7/8/06, I visited her and made a few pails of Bio Water for her to drink and bathe in, preparing quantities enough to last her a week. When I made my 2nd visit to her on 16/8/06(9 days later) to make more Bio Water for her, I saw the following results on her. 1. Her skin was not so dry. 2. Co-incidentally, she had a severe headache during my 2nd visit so I used a torch with strong beam light to shine on her forehead and the top of her head in an anti-clockwise direction. After around 10 mins, her pains subsided. Thereafter, she asked me to treat her varicose veins pain on both her thighs. I used the above method to shine around 10 minutes on each of her thighs. Gradually, her overlapping veins were loosened and the pain was relieved. I feel that Bio Disc can help the above ailments and would like to share its benefits with everybody. Florence Koh (21.08.2006) Testimonial from Jenny Chow, Singapore Below is my testimonial of using Bio Disc. 1) I have sore throats almost every week. However, after drinking the bio water the pain has lessened. 2) I have dreams every night. After putting the bio disc under my bed, I am getting better sleep, although I am still having dreams. 3) I was carrying heavy files and sprained my left wrist. After a day, I felt the pain, I remember Ivy saying, after using the bio disc, that the pain on her wrist had been reduced. So I used the same method of moving the disc in an anti-clockwise direction and within five minutes, I didn't feel the pain anymore. Until now, two weeks later, I don't feel the pain unless I press on my wrist. 4) My skin has become smoother after drinking the bio water. 5) Sometimes when I have shoulder or neck aches, I will use Bio Disc, turning it in an anti-clockwise movement and lightening the pain. 6) Normally I feel tired, with little strength, when I wake up in the morning. However after taking a bath with bio disc, I feel more energized. 7) I poured the Bio water into a bowl of green plants and surprisingly, the color of the green plant became greener than it used to be. cool When I drink coffee with the bio water, the taste becomes smoother and better. Jenny Chow (06.09.2006) Testimonial from Jiraporn Pavitpok, Singapore I, Jiraporn Pavitpok would like to share with you about the Bio Disc. It's really a miracle. 1) Can make hair softer after shampooing. My son, 17 years old is so unhappy with his hair texture. It's hard and stiff like a brush. The hair stylist recommended him some hair cream to apply but this didn't work. Now he bathes with the Bio Disc water everyday. He notices that his hair is softer and easier to style. information after verification

For full gist visit www.drnnendu..com.ng
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2018
About two months ago I wrote about Uncle Khong, the 69-year old man with a brain tumor who made a spectacular recovery after carrying the qi-emitting Vivifier disc in his pocket and drinking vivified water. Last week I accompanied him on his follow-up visit at the hospital to get a first-hand report from his doctor. I am happy to report that, in spite of still having residual brain tumor, Uncle Khong is in excellent health. According to the doctor, he had a huge pituitary tumor. A part was trimmed at the first operation, but the tumor was found to be too vascular to disturb when they operated on him a second time to try to remove the rest of the growth. He was given a course of radiotherapy to shrink the tumor. The surgery and radiation caused his hormones to go haywire such that he had to be given drugs to correct them. He also lost the sense of smell. He was wheel-chair bound, and remained so when he went home, and for sometime after. It was only after using the qi-emitting vivifier that he began recovering quickly, and surprised the doctor when he went for his follow-up check without needing a wheelchair. When I met him four months ago ( about three months after his surgery ) , he had started climbing the hill near his home daily. This time, he drove all the way from Ipoh to the hospital in Kuala Lumpur ( a 2-hour drive) on his own! Real all about Bio Disc 2 and all other bio energy products ::: Disclaimer Biodisc2.com does not endorse, verify or agree with the content, comments, opinions or statements in the testimonials written and published and/or uploaded online herein. The reader/user (“user”) understands that Biodisc2.com is not responsible for the content, quality or merchantability of any information, product or service in such connection and the user assumes full responsibility to evaluate independently the accuracy, completeness, quality and usefulness of any information or other content. In this regard, the testimonials are given by individuals of their own free will and volition and are an expression of their own opinion. Testimonials submitted by private individuals are case specific and there are no guarantees that these testimonial results can be obtained or experienced by any other individual. biodisc2.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in connection with the testimonials, their content and/or any reliance thereon. biodisc2.com shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever, and shall have no liability to any user, with respect to any information contained therein and/or relied upon by the user accordingly. Biodisc2.com shall not be liable for any damages allegedly sustained arising out of the reading, use or reliance thereon. Biodisc2.com only liability in the event of any errors shall be the correction or removal of the erroneous information after verification.

For full details follow; http://drnnendu..com.ng/2018/05/bio-disc.html
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2018
#SLIMMING GARRI and WEIGHT MANAGEMENT demystified; http://drnnendu..com.ng/2017/11/obesity.html?m=1
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
FOR HEALTHY MINISTRY; COUNSELS/TIPS FOR WELLNESS, Visit ; http://drnnendu..com
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2019
https:///HGWTC4QA1EGK2uVgWckfNS

*HOME FOOD HEALING REMEDIES!!!* �

1. *TYPHOID FEVER*: Get unripe pawpaw, unripe
pineapple, ginger, lime orange and Lipton tea. Cut into pieces, boil with fermented corn water for one hour. Take one glass cup 3 times daily for one week. The ailment will disappear.

2. *STOMACH ULCER*: Get 7-8 unripe plantain, peel them, cut them to pieces and pound. Put everything inside a plastic container, fill it with one gallon of water. Allow it to ferment for three days. Take one cup 2 times a day for one week. The ailment will disappear.

3. *ASTHMA*: Get some seeds of mango, cut it into pieces and keep under the sun to dry. Grind to powder. Put one spoon of
the powder into a glass cup of water, stir it and drink. Once in a day for 3-4 weeks .

4. *RHEUMATISM / ARTHRITIS*: Get 5 seeds of English pear (Avocado pear), cut into pieces and dry under the sun, grind to
powder. Mix with a glass of honey to form paste. Take one spoon, 3 times daily until the 6th day.

.5 *CHOLERA*: Take three teaspoons of salt and one teaspoon of sugar, add half spoon of dry gin. Drink all as a single dose. The cholera will stop immediately.

6. *HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE*: Get 4 seeds of English pear (Avocado pear), cut into pieces, dry under the sun and grind into
powder. Put a teaspoon of this powder into your prepared palp and drink. Once daily for 2 weeks.

7. *PNEUMONIA*: Get a handful of garlic, grind to extract the juice. Drink a spoon and use the juice to rub the chest and back.
That will close the chapter.

8. *SEVERE COUGH*: Get about 10 pieces of bitter cola, grind to powder, add half cup of original honey. Take 2 spoons thrice
daily for 4 days.

9. *TUBERCULOSIS*: Get 20-23 pieces of bitter cola, ginger of equal quantity and 3 bulbs of garlic grind everything and add a bottle of original honey. Take one spoon thrice daily for one
month.

10. *DIABETES*: Grind 6 bulbs of big onions, add one original bottle of honey. Take one spoon thrice daily for one month.
*alternatively*; get a handful of bitter leaf and scent leaves, squeeze out the water in them, add lime(orange)juice, grinded
garlic and small potash. Take half glass of it twice daily for one month.

11. *STAPHILOCOCCUS*: Get 2 pieces of aloe-vera, cut into pieces and put it in a container add one bottle of original honey and a glass of water. Take half cup of it 2 times daily for one week.

12. *WOMAN UNDER HARD LABOUR*: Get some leaves of Cochorus Olitorus(Vegetable Leaf) squeeze out the water and
give it to the woman under hard labour. She will deliver the baby instantly.

13. *INTERNAL PILE*: Get the leaves of pawpaw, scent leaves and bitter leaves, squeeze out the water take half cup twice daily for 4 days.

15. *MENSTRUATION PROBLEM*: Get 4-5 cola, ginger and garlic, cut them in pieces mix it with lime orange juice. Take 2 spoons daily for 3 days.

16. *WEIGHT LOSS*: Get some corn silk, boil with lime orange juice. Drink half cup of it daily for one week and also embark on
physical exercise.

17. *FUNGAL INFECTION*: Mix a native soap with ground potash, add lime orange. Apply the mixture after bath.

18. *GONORRHEA*: Get 3-4 pieces of cola, ginger and garlic, cutinto pieces. Mix everything with lime orange juice. Take 2
spoons daily until it is over.

19. *INTERNAL HEAT*: Get some quantity of dry pawpaw leaves and cashew leaves, boil with water and drink half cup daily for one week.

20. *INSOMNIA*: Add 3 spoons of honey into a glass cup of milk. Take all at bedtime for one week.

21. *HEART FAILURE*: Grind 12 bulbs of onions and 12 bulbs of garlic together. Get 3 bottles of honey, mix together. Take 2 spoons thrice daily for 2 weeks.

23. *TEETHING PROBLEMS IN CHILDREN*: Get a mixture of lime
juice and honey; let it be of equal quantity. The child should take one teaspoon twice daily until the problem is over.

24. *LOW SPERM COUNT*: Get large quantity of guava leaves, pound, add water and filter. Drink one glass cup thrice per day for 1 week. As you are taking that, eat carrot and cucumber daily for 2 weeks.

25. *QUICK EJACULATION*: Get 3 bulbs of Okro, slice them get the dry seed of it, ferment everything with soda water for 2 days. Take half cup daily for one week.

26. *WEAK ERECTION*: Get 6 bulbs of white onions, grind and extract the juice. Mix the juice with honey. Take 2 spoons thrice
daily for one week.

27. *VIRGINAL DISCHARGE*: Get 3 pieces of bitter cola, some ginger and garlic, grind and add lime juice .Take 2 spoons twice daily for one week.

28. *CHILDREN CONVULSION*: Get one onion, small garlic and
ginger, grind all. Mix with palm kernel oil. Give the child to drink and use the mixture as cream for the child.

29. *FIRE BURNS*: Rub the affected area with pure honey daily.

30. *HAIR BREAKAGE*: Get one bottle of olive oil and one bottle of honey. Mix together and warm it for few minutes. Use the
mixture to wash your hair.

31. *BALD HEAD*: Grind bird pepper, unripe pawpaw seed and mix with lime orange juice. Use the mixture to rub the head, hair will start growing in the affected area.

32. *FIBROID*: Eat about 20 pieces of unripe palm kernel seeds everyday for about two months.

33. *BLOOD BUILDING*: Get some quantity of pumpkin leaves and garden egg leaves, squeeze out the liquid, add milk. Drink it for
three days; your blood will be boosted.

34. *CATARACTS*: Apply the aloe-vera gel to the affected eyes every night until the problem is over.

35. *THROAT PROBLEM*: Eat small quantity of ginger continuously for one week.
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Sweetner for Diabetics, etc;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RElb9VIfj1g

#healthylife #healthyrecipes #healthyeating #herbalremedies
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Therapeutic Benefits of sea salt;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6L5q89IXvo
Re: LONGEVITY Is Yours by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuVbARBrHKI
Our Role in the multiplication process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuVbARBrHKI

Therapeutic Benefits of Soursop/Soursap

#Nigeria #mondaythoughts #WeAreICGC #ArrestMampintshaNow #callthemidwife #MampintshaIsTrash #Pennzoil400 #Kashmir #Bacchus2019 #TwoOfUsProject #강다니엘 #พี่มังกรอยากลองวัดใจ #44thMainesary

(1) (Reply)

My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism / Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... / This Are The Causes Of Hypertension.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.