Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 (51010 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by nwaire: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Liverpool fans walking to work this morning...

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by MorataFC: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Prettyyemi:
haaa,I see..
U cannot carry d cup..
If u carry d cup,quote me and call me ''stupid''..
Am just so sure that u can't!!!..
Except u don't meet with either real maldrid or barca...then u are safe..
But if u do,just forget d cup..
bro never say never, real Madrid that was schooled by totheham?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by MorataFC: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2018
yemi15:

From the rose-colored glasses of a fan. I say what I see. Barça will be exposed in the semi-final. Take it to the bank as it is a sure banker.
yeah, barca is not solid this season nevertheless the only team I think that can edge them out from ucl is bayern, madrid can't, cos they {barca} have their passwords.

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Adasun(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Emekus92:
evidence?
i have problem loging to bet9ja acc.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by marttol: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2018
MorataFC:
yeah, barca is not solid this season nevertheless the only team I think that can edge them out from ucl is bayern, madrid can't, cos they {barca} have their passwords.
there is no one who doesn't know that barca alone can stop Madrid, they are all blinded by sentiment...as at now only Bayern I believe can stop Barça... The rest is a Noooooo... cool

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by STILESGANG: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
marttol:
there is no one who doesn't know that barca alone can stop Madrid, they are all blinded by sentiment...as at now only Bayern I believe can stop Barça... The rest is a Noooooo... cool
When I watch the el classico. I know that Barca is going to win most of the time. Madrid fans should know that Barcelona isn't Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by sprints1: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
mbjane:

Yeah they might not beat bayern barca or madrid but that doesnt mean they are overrated,your word says it all,you have hate for mancity,how can you say mancity is overrated?

At team that has already win EPL easily,You should have said EPL is overrated and not mancity
overrated in the sense that they have not done anything aside their run of form in the premier league in other competitions they have been the same..unlike Barcelona who have been better than them yet they keep saying man city is the best in Europe... I do not hate man city although not a fan of pep guardiola...but he hasn't done more than his predecessors..after two seasons pellegrino and mancini won the same number of trophies he won and both broke some records in the EPL

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by marttol: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
STILESGANG:
When I watch the el classico. I know that Barca is going to win most of the time. Madrid fans should know that Barcelona isn't Juventus.
they are just deceiving themselves saying bring on barca... No team pray for Barcelona especially Madrid
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by olametrix(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
oloriooko:
City coming back in this game, quote me!

I did, respond
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by mbjane: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
sprints1:
overrated in the sense that they have not done anything aside their run of form in the premier league in other competitions they have been the same..unlike Barcelona who have been better than them yet they keep saying man city is the best in Europe... I do not hate man city although not a fan of pep guardiola...but he hasn't done more than his predecessors..after two seasons pellegrino and mancini won the same number of trophies he won and both broke some records in the EPL

Now I get your point.... Are you a Barca fan ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Lovintus2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
MorataFC:
any high pressing attacking team will beat man city hands down, they are good at attack but their defense is not good as we think, Liverpool scored 3 out of 5 goals on target and man city could not register a single goal on target over 90 minutes that's a new record in ucl at the quarter final
look at the three teams that remain
Bayern
Madrid
Barca
Which one of them do you think man city can beat over two legs?
You think Liverpool defence can stand against Barca, Madrid or Bayern attack?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Lovintus2(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
gretblue:

But City did not proof that to us today.
Every team has its bad day
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Lovintus2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tflex01:

grin

This is one of those babies that started watching football last year.

cheesy
Ancestor of soccer, ancient of days! I hail thee. So you watched Pele played!

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Lovintus2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
yemi15:

Nah, even Bayern will disgrace them.

All tentative teams in the semis are great counter-attacking teams - Achilles' heel of tiki taka teams imo.

Liverpool is unpredictable and great going forward, teams will have that at the back of their minds.

Weakest team in the semis for me is Barça, a Liverpool match-up will expose their flaws of inconsistency, boring play unlike other seasons and most importantly, their inability to score goals for fun.
Far from what you've said, based on statistics, Barca is the best European club this season.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Lovintus2(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dinzelflash:
nonsense talk, if city can take a whip by ordinary liv what makes you think they won't go home in d semis with basket of goals from either Madrid or barca?
What happened to them was a shock even to Guardiola. It wasn't intended and you know that
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by openmine(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lovintus2:
My problem is that Liverpool will qualify only to be humiliated in the semi-final. Man city stand a better chance in the semis
If they can't beat Liverpool at an field,how will they be able to defeat the likes of Bayern or barca at the semis....
And let's be honest,no one gave Liverpool a chance against a top side like mancity.... So expect more surprises from them!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Prettyyemi(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
MorataFC:
bro never say never, real Madrid that was schooled by totheham?
am a girl..
So
A student can always be better than the teacher..
Real Madrid is even better by totheham..
I think barca will carry d cup..
Final!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Prettyyemi(f): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
you should see their game with Roma . With a fair stability in Roma's midfield and good use of their wingers, they took the game to barca. Liverpool is deadlier.
whatever!!
Let's wait and see
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Prettyyemi(f): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wiseman5:

I am not sure Barca can beat this Liverpool I saw tonight.
let's wait and see
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Prettyyemi(f): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dinzelflash:
and what makes you so sure? Dem no dey beat Madrid or barca for deir league? E b like say u no dey watch football. As for carrying the cup, just wait and see
I no dey watch match..
But I do support Chelsea....
Yh...let's wait and see!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by gretblue: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lovintus2:

Every team has its bad day
Invariably Barcelona /Madrid /might also have a bad day when the day comes.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Bahddo(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2018
yemi15:

Barça can't stop this Madrid team. CR7 is peaking at the right time and Madrid is in hot form. Barça is just bumbling through games of recent. They will even get exposed by Liverpool. Bayern, because they are still solid this season, play attacking football and the Arturo Vidal effect in the midfield.

I still stand by my sleeper pick of Bayern if Madrid does not win the UEFA Champions League.
same way you guys said Barca can't beat Madrid (the last time) , and the latter choked on 3 goals at the Bernabeu without as much as a reply.

Same way you guys expected Man city to brush Liverpool aside.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Luisema4luv(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lovintus2:

You think Liverpool defence can stand against Barca, Madrid or Bayern attack?

Oga dis season the 3 clubs u mentioned hv all bn out scored by city... So pls wat is ur point, abi liv no without city attack ni
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by milim: 4:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Man City go collect again 4 Liverpool hand this time 4 second leg Liverpool go unleash hell on earth and hell go break loose for etihad Liverpool go disgrace them the second time una go see this time liverpool go turn speed force wey MAN city no go seegrin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Dinzelflash(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Prettyyemi:
haaa,I see..
U cannot carry d cup..
If u carry d cup,quote me and call me ''stupid''..
Am just so sure that u can't!!!..
Except u don't meet with either real maldrid or barca...then u are safe..
But if u do,just forget d cup..
what's up with barca today? I'm still hoping for a Madrid-Liverpool semi final tie. Can't wait to call someone stupid tho
Lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Prettyyemi:
whatever!!
Let's wait and see
Did you watch the match? I'm sure if you did, you'd have screamed " pad said it and it came to pass".
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Prettyyemi(f): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
Did you watch the match? I'm sure if you did, you'd have screamed " pad said it and it came to pass".
durrh!!.football is unpredictable!!!
Who would have tot that Roma would beat barca
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Prettyyemi(f): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Dinzelflash:
what's up with barca today? I'm still hoping for a Madrid-Liverpool semi final tie. Can't wait to call someone stupid tho
Lol
u still have maldrid to face anyways..
Nice performance yesterday though..
But I doubt if u can beat maldrid undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Prettyyemi:
durrh!!.football is unpredictable!!!
Who would have tot that Roma would beat barca
you know I did. If you had followed my analysis , placed a bet, you'd have earned something.
The way Roma drove their wings and contested the midfield with barca at camp nou showed they could beat barca at home.
I knew barca would lose to Roma and city would to Liverpool.

Sevilla could beat Munich and Madrid could lose juve , though would still qualify. Football is mostly unpredictable.

This is the week of surprises.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Prettyyemi:
u still have maldrid to face anyways..
Nice performance yesterday though..
But I doubt if u can beat maldrid undecided
Liverpool would contain Madrid.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
MorataFC:
Roma did.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 by Dinzelflash(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2018
Prettyyemi:
u still have maldrid to face anyways.. Nice performance yesterday though.. But I doubt if u can beat maldrid undecided
keep doubting dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 22nd November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.