Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ios 12 Release Date, News And Expectations - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ios 12 Release Date, News And Expectations (488 Views)

LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ios 12 Release Date, News And Expectations by DivinedeGuru: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
What if I told you that I know when the ios 12 will be released?

It would be released on June 4 at WWDC 2018.

Does that surprise you?

Well we have observed that, Apple launches its big iPhone and iPad update at the same time every year.

Apple’s new software features, however, are always filled with some unexpected and exciting news. We fully expect groundbreaking ideas, but also a healthy dose iOS 11 fixes given our many, many ongoing iOS 11 problems.Can you relate with some of them?

Well I just saw you counting the ios problems you’ve noticed on your fingers.

Just put them back and relax while I give you the list of updates we are expecting from the ios 12

With the launch of iPhone X last year and the theoretical iPhoneX2 release date happening later in 2018, Apple seems poised to make more big changes.

Here’s our list of what we expect from iOS 12, given leaks and rumors about the next big mobile operating system update for the iPhone and iPad.

iOS 12 release date
The iOS 12 release date is June 4, 2018, or at least that’s when we first expect to see the changes Apple is making to its mobile software during its WWDC 2018keynote.

That’s less than three months away. Apple typically announces its new iOS update during this developers conference and also issues the first developer beta within the next week. A public beta has also launched in June for every non-developer willing to test it out.

Apple needs these betas more than ever for iOS 12, as it’s been plagued with so many iOS 11 problems. The company is unlikely to stop issuing the unfinished software since it values this feedback from so many users.

The actual iOS 12 release date for everyone else is expected to be in September, right as the iPhone 9 and maybe the iPhone X2 launch. We don’t yet know the names of Apple’s next phones, but rumors point to a cheaper version of the iPhone X with an LCD screen and an iterative update by the way of the X2.

Read the full review: https://www.pekipan.com/ios-12-release-date-news-and-expectations/#.Wqv0BqjwbIU

(1) (Reply)

Vivo X21 With Under Display Fingerprint Launched In India / Samsung Introduces Two New Disney Characters To AR Emojis / I Cant Log Onto Nairaland On My Smartphone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.