Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 (1703 Views)

Ladies Get All The Fashion Items You Want For Just ₦5000 And Below / Sewing Techniques For Beginners | Sewing A Hot Water Bottle Cover - Fast & Easy / Apetamin Butt And Hip Enlargement Syrup @5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by izzou(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin grin

*Stands up in molue*

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to this bus

Please those hanging by the door should come in. Aiye wa nu e grin grin grin

I have this product I would love to show you. It's cool, fashionable, and it will help spice up your jogging and workout moments

It's the DUMBBELL WATER BOTTLE.

Make we no talk too much. Let me show you the product.

Just put your water in it, or whatever liquid you want, and you could use it during your workouts.

I strongly recommend the ladies, yes, the ladies angryto have one. It's cool and just for you

Price: (Small money)

Whatsapp or call:

I'll deliver free to any body residing within Lagos. Issa promise grin grin

Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by izzou(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
More photos grin

Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by izzou(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
More angry angry

Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by izzou(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
angry grin grin

Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by izzou(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin
Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by MoonWater: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
izzou:
grin
the genius... It really looks cool
Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by CaptainAyub: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
izzou:
grin
I'm sorry to disturb you sir.
Thinking of raising abt 4 mill to go into the haulage business and I'm thinking of getting these Mack truck CH series from 98-2004 models from America.
Would've gone for DAF,MAN or other European brands but Mack seems far cheaper.
What is your opinion about it sir?
Good evening.
Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by izzou(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I'm sorry to disturb you sir.
Thinking of raising abt 4 mill to go into the haulage business and I'm thinking of getting these Mack truck CH series from 98-2004 models from America.
Would've gone for DAF,MAN or other European brands but Mack seems far cheaper.
What is your opinion about it sir?
Good evening.

Is the Tokunboh costing 4 million? Or are you buying Nigerian used?

Mack is a good one. I know the CH too. I think it's okay.

Try and get a good mechanic to advise you. You can go to the market to know the cost of some of its important parts. Try speaking to part sellers. They can give you priceless advises too
Re: 2.2 Litre Dumbbell Water Bottle For Just #5000 by CaptainAyub: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
izzou:

Is the Tokunboh costing 4 million? Or are you buying Nigerian used?

Mack is a good one. I know the CH too. I think it's okay.

Try and get a good mechanic to advise you. You can go to the market to know the cost of some of its important parts. Try speaking to part sellers. They can give you priceless advises too
Ok.
Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Me To Wear A Red Dress In Spring Wedding? / Trending Hair Styles Now Have Zip?? / Smart Lagos Ladies Wear These Casual Slippers & Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.