Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye (309 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Bishop Ezeokofor Reacts To Benue Killings / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) has said the bloodshed in Benue state has moved him to tears and has therefore called for a halt to the mindless killings in the state.

The pastor spoke on his visit to Benue on Friday, in the company of his wife to console and pray for the government and people of the state over the killings by suspected herdsmen in the state.

Addressing the gathering before going into prayers, Pastor Adeboye explained that he did not visit the state much earlier before the President visited so as not to leave room for suspicion in the minds of politicians.

He said, “Benue state is very close to my heart, I had felt every pain you people felt and I wept when I saw you weeping. But of course, no man of God will see a mass burial anywhere and not feel the pains of the people affected.

We want these killings to stop. Happily, we know someone who can stop it, He is the Almighty God, He does not fail nor compromise, He is the God of all. We will continue to call on Him to fight this battle and you can be assured that victory will be certain.”

Earlier, Governor Samuel Ortom had lamented that the incursions of herdsmen into the state, apart from leading to the deaths of many, had created a huge humanitarian crisis in the state.

He appealed to the church to sustain prayers for the government and people of the state given the enormous challenge the crisis posed to the wellbeing of the people of the state, TimesNewsNg said.

“The crisis has turned Benue state into a huge refugee and IDPs camp. With well over 180,000 persons displaced and housed in nine camps in the state in a crisis that had affected 16 out of the 23 local government areas of the state leaving my government overwhelmed. But we know that there is nothing too hard for our God to do in the face of difficulties,” Ortom said.

SOURCE https://streetnetngr.com/benue-killings-move-me-to-tears-%E2%80%95pastor-adeboye/

Re: Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye by OriginalKogiboy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
pix needed as proof
Re: Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye by eTECTIVe(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
And it moved our President to campaign
Re: Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye by Blakjewelry(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Seriously this issue has finally got me speechless and thinkless
Re: Benue Killings Move Me To Tears ―pastor Adeboye by dizon: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Have you told that to your member osinbajo? He is behaving as if he is deaf and dumb. If he can't tell his boss the truth, then the best thing for him is to resign!! Otherwise, he is complicit in the disaster that Buhari's regime has brought on this country

(1) (Reply)

Justice Satisfied / What's The Best Thread You've Come Across On Nairaland / Popular American Pastors Kenneth And Gloria Copeland Welcomes Newest Great Grand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.