Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? (4652 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife / Yemi Osinbajo Confirms Daughter's To Wed Hajia Shagaya’s Son, Oluwaseun Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? by miteolu(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
With all pictures that have surfaced on internet over engagement between Prof Osinbajo daughter and Oluwaseun Bakare non is showing the family of Bakare.

Are Bakares not represented or their photos were part of secret pictures taken?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? by olasaad(f): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Check very well they are there

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? by miteolu(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Seen
Re: Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? by miteolu(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
olasaad:
Check very well they are there

Seen
Re: Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? by babyfaceafrica: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
People like amebo sha..hope you are satisfied now

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? by Adeola886758: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
He kept them away from the media I think they are imbeciles or something! I stay...Sabo yaba and I see striking stories about the second lady of Nigerias family. I think some people of a particular tribe need to change.I have over 50 pictures am to post including in the kitchen toilets and so many private places so to justify things.. even when people claim they are born again and have accepted Jesus christ and find it so hard to control hatred.
Re: Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? by jahsharon: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Adeola886758:
He kept them away from the media I think they are imbeciles or something! I stay...Sabo yaba and I see striking stories about the second lady of Nigerias family. I think some people of a particular tribe need to change.I have over 50 pictures am to post including in the kitchen toilets and so many private places so to justify things.. even when people claim they are born again and have accepted Jesus christ and find it so hard to control hatred.

This one is suffering from psychiatric disorders and poverty illness. That guy up there is son of Bola Shagaya's a.k.a. Any Government In Power(AGIP), the father is also well known even more than Prof. Osinbajo before Prof. became VP and you are writing such nonsense about the family. The OP himself us about to run nakked into Aba market.

(1) (Reply)

Kano State PDP On The Quest For Victory..... 7 Lga To Go / If Sowore Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Out By Now’ – Reno Omokri / MSME: FG Has Supported 9,085 Beneficiaries In Gombe – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.