Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place (1602 Views)

Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / 1000 Workers To Be Employed For Warri-Itakpe Rail / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by MrHandsome2013: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
thank GOd that i am free from modern day slavery job in one of the private school..receiving just 10k for teaching two classes and preparing two lesson note yet to receive my salary is another story...i resigned today when i found out that i was the only teacher that didnt receive feb salary..this is pure wickedness...just got my the money today after much threatening...let me go and look for job even na to carry cement.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Are you graduate?
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by MrHandsome2013: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Are you graduate?
...O.N.D holder in Computer science
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
...O.N.D holder in Computer science
It is better to fry akara and ogi at the junction of your street during the day and study at night with the aim of making money to learn a skill or saving to further your education than doing that job. I guess you still live with your parents.

How much have you been able to save?
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by MrHandsome2013: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
It is better to fry akara and ogi at the junction of your street during the day and study at night with the aim of making money to learn a skill or saving to further your education than doing that job. I guess you still live with your parents.

How much have you been able to save?
.....haba my guy, how can you suggest such thing to me..to start frying akara...well i just worked for 4 months...and i was able to save 20k....

1 Like

Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
.....haba my guy, how can you suggest such thing to me..to start frying akara...well i just worked for 4 months...and i was able to save 20k....
With your OND certificate, you're limited but entrepreneurship is for the unlimited mind, without certificate, you can stll do well as an entrepreneur.

Go to areas with abundant plantain. buy and transport to areas without. Consistency will increase you money

1 Like

Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by MrHandsome2013: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
With your OND certificate, you're limited but entrepreneurship is for the unlimited mind, without certificate, you can stll do well as an entrepreneur.

Go to areas with abundant plantain. buy and transport to areas without. Consistency will increase you money
...you are such a nice guy...well you need to know that i am an introvert and it has denied me so many things in life....that is why people sometimes take me for granted coz they believe i cant do anything..that is why i took that decision to resign
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
...you are such a nice guy...well you need to know that i am an introvert and it has denied me so many things in life....that is why people sometimes take me for granted coz they believe i cant do anything..that is why i took that decision to resign
Better be confident if you are sure you want to succeed in life.

All you need is CONFRONT YOUR FEARS. Those things you are afraid of doing, do them. Make mistakes.

As for being an introvert, I cherish my privacy but not when I want to achieve a goal
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by MrHandsome2013: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Better be confident if you are sure you want to succeed in life.

All you need is CONFRONT YOUR FEARS. Those things you are afraid of doing, do them. Make mistakes.

As for being an introvert, I cherish my privacy but not when I want to achieve a goal
....your words sent down tears from my eyes......i have tried my best bro...my prayer now is to leave my parents they are not helping matter atall.they are really the sole curse of everything...never encouraged and motivate me while growing up...i grew up with fears and inferioty complex... wasted many years that could have be channelled into something productive...i will never forgive them...some of my classmates back then in secondary school are graduates, working and married..looking at my miserable past always hurt me...

1 Like

Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
....your words sent down tears from my eyes......i have tried my best bro...my prayer now is to leave my parents they are not helping matter atall.they are really the sole curse of everything...never encouraged and motivate me while growing up...i grew up with fears and inferioty complex... wasted many years that could have be channelled into something productive...i will never forgive them...some of my classmates back then in secondary school are graduates, working and married..looking at my miserable past always hurt me...
Honor your parents and ask them to pray for you as you leave their house. Yes leave their house and champion your own cause. I did same years ago and I am better for it. Bearing grudge against your parents will be your greatest undoing.

Don't compare yourself with your friends. Run your own race but be wise at it. You'll be fine

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by MrHandsome2013: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Honor your parents and ask them to pray for you as you leave their house. Yes leave their house and champion your own cause. I did same years ago and I am better for it. Bearing grudge against your parents will be your greatest undoing.

Don't compare yourself with your friends. Run your own race but be wise at it. You'll be fine
....you are indeed a great man...how can i find true happiness in life...honestly speaking i am a sadist...
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
....you are indeed a great man...how can i find true happiness in life...honestly speaking i am a sadist...
Free your mind of hate and envy. Have a worthy goal and pursue it, and be generous within your capacity. You'll be happy

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Free your mind of hate and envy. Have a worthy goal and pursue it, and be generous within your capacity. You'll be happy

Pls try and be his friend. He might need you now.

1 Like

Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:

I love this your write_up. If here can one get plantain in abundance in South-west and sell to make huge profit? Am base n Akure. I need your suggestion please.
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by emmysoftyou: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
oga ur statement just reminded me of my parents but because I was adamant, I left my parents after my youth service Corp. I venture into a business to sustain myself for a while before I got a job.i left my parents cos when I was growing, I always have this feeling that they are distracting me from being a man.
So I left them to prove I can do it and eventually I got a job that sustains my family, I paid my brother school fee and send him to nysc then got married last year.

So bro, forget about ur parents didn't encourage you, move on with your life and encourage yourself, stop wallowing in self pity. Stop acting like a victim, draw your goal and focus on it.
Today I'm married because I took a bold step to confront my fears and about my parents, they respect me whenever I take family decisions .
Bro, just fight and focus.
Play your game and also use your brain.
Don't spend too much on women if you don't have much.

And always remember to pray to almighty God to guide and see you through.
One love.
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hipsofagoddess:

Pls try and be his friend. He might need you now.
He's already my friend smiley
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by laivwire(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2018
This is a touching thread.

The security man at my office has 4 kids with his wife, earns #20000 per month and yet the security firm that sourced him are owing him 3 months salary. Just negodu, how do you think he will survive

As bad as things are never let it weigh you down. There's someone out there going through a worse situation. Worrying, breaking down in tears etc won't add a grain of rice on your plate. Condition your mind for success, get a goal and train your mind to work on it.

A great lesson I learned of recent and I will share with you. Don't expect fast money, have a patient mindset from the beginning and that will sustain you till you become a success.
Re: It Is Better Not To Be Employed Than To Be In A Wrong Place by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Bobbyjay001:

I love this your write_up. If here can one get plantain in abundance in South-west and sell to make huge profit? Am base n Akure. I need your suggestion please.
Better for you cos Plaintain is so abundant in Akure.

Come to Lagos first, know the markets where people gather to wait for arrival if Plaintain. Go back, make arrangements and ship you Plaintain. I'm sure you can't lose

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!! / I Work For Inec As RATECH (adhoc) But Yet To Be Paid / Apply Now: Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) Fully Funded By OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.