Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) (74071 Views)

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:
Is against Islamic Teaching

He did quite okay

No one should dare quote me

So will you kill me now?

2 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
low life thinking bastards
idiots everywhere
I hope he no go dey 4uck woman too

3 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thinking pretence and hypocrisy? think Muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
shallysgirl:
Abeg, if he goes to west Germany abi na east Germany, will he shake Angela the German chancellor because, there must be a handshake.?

E no go reach dia, fogerrit

2 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Maeka(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN AN AVERAGE FAR.NORTHAN MAN IS ALLOW TO LEAD PEOPLE BY MISTAKE?

2 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
See im head

2 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by asmovic(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:

He did quite okay

what is your name?

3 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
asmovic:

what is your name?

My Moniker
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
The comments though, these people have no issue that they are some of the poorest people in the world! Religion is a curse to Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by lilytender: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
nwabobo:

From the comments one can see that the south has no business being in the same country with the North. This people are dragging us back a century.

Yes you are right. That is why Northerners asked you to leave their land and go to your potopoto republic but instead of leaving you ran to the UN screaming that Northerners wanted to start genocide of Igbos.
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
THIS KIND OF HOLIER THAN THOU KIND OF A MAN IS TERRIBLE IN THE OTHER ROOM.

He is doing HOLY HOLY as if he is PURE.
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by HarmonyDee(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
What kind of people are these??
Because she is a woman you refuse to shake hands with her, is she not human like you? don't you have a sense of reasoning?
North why?
I refuse to associate this with religion it is lack of common sense

3 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by stankezzy: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
hypocrite , useless people your religion forbides u from shaking wemen but did not forbide u from killing innocent souls nor did it forbide u from stealing public money meant for everybody, is it not hypocrisy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Anyone notice the woman...are they not of same religion? Smh4Him o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
So the woman is going against Islamic teaching? Pls grow up!
farouk0403:

He did quite okay

3 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by stankezzy: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
lilytender:

Yes you are right. That is why Northerners asked you to leave their land and go to your potopoto republic but instead of leaving you ran to the UN screaming that Northerners wanted to start genocide of Igbos.
afonjas we have noticed u , any other thing?

2 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by horrmorr(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:

He did quite okay

I will,what u said NW is silly

2 Likes

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Bakrabas: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Sickness does not only reflect physically. I pity Nigerian Muslims who knows Islam more than the Saudis

Islam is not like Christianity that rely on Isreal or Westerners or colonial masters for the next direction. For the fact that Saudi played a massive role in spreading Islam doesn't make them perfect.

I've seen an islamical debate where Nigerians won S. Arabians

1 Like

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Sickness does not only reflect physically. I pity Nigerian Muslims who knows Islam more than the Saudis
Women are shaking hands with men or what? Give us another lieful comment.
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by notohatespeech: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
He is in order. He acted according to the teachings of Islam
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
nwabobo:

From the comments one can see that the south has no business being in the same country with the North. This people are dragging us back a century.

You have Zik to blame for waiting almost 3 years to include the north in the independence of southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Put the two of them in a room overnight and see if he wouldn't shake all three holes. Classical Hypocrite of the Dan Fodio stock!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by adekunle6224(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
aboki lasan lasan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by SantaDomino(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Does that mean Buhari ain't a Muslim? Just curious!

farouk0403:

He did quite okay

Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
I can't wait for the day I have the opportunity to straf a pretty hausa lady
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by christ007(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Hypocrisy knows no age. They can't shake a woman publicly but their peni3 can locate the toto even in the dark.

Hypocrites
you are a bad g
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2018
BlackHammer77:
So the woman is going against Islamic teaching? Pls grow up!

Is it your religion?
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2018
SantaDomino:
Does that mean Buhari ain't a Muslim? Just curious!

. His faith is not strong like that of the Sabiu
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by shedy03(m): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Hypocrisy knows no age. They can't shake a woman publicly but their peni3 can locate the toto even in the dark.

Hypocrites
lol
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2018
he knows d spiritual implication
Hausa people Wey get jazz like within
he get eye for him forehead
no be say......
Re: Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Hypocrisy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.