Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap (3012 Views)

Sold*** Clean Low Mileage 2012 Toyota Camry Sports*Toks***Lagos Cleared**SOLD! / 3 Units Of 2007 And 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks / 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Leather seats.....sold sold sold sold sold sold soldsold sold sold sold sold soldsold sold sold sold sold soldsold sold sold sold sold soldsold sold sold sold sold soldsold sold sold sold sold soldsold sold sold sold sold sold
Steering control.
Ac chilling.
Formica interior
Blue tooth.
Nav system.
Reverse cam.
Alloy wheels.
V4 engine.

Price: 5.7m

Call Mr Tony: 07064603556
Email: edaautos@gmail.com.
BBM: D8863984
Whats app: 07064603556
IG: @Hubcruz

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thanks for your patronage.

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Still on

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
A
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Still on
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by myforty68: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2018
is that tinted glass or not
if american specs what is the vin number?
was it shipped through apapa or cotonu
cheers
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
It's tinca cleared.
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
A
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Still on
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
A
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Still on
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
A
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Cosplay: 12:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Accidented and Salvaged Vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Cosplay: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Mileage.

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Cosplay: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2018
Thebigkendo obekediamondfuto timifakay chukel diportivo
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Alajiki(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2018
Chai!!! Wayo no good oooo.
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by HoodBillionaire: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2018
scammer busted
id rather buy naija grade a clean title
respray am to toks

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Still on
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Nairalander01: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2018
hubcruz:
Still on
Wait. What are you trying to form self?? It's so obvious that you're a scammer looking for whom to sell salvaged and accidented vehicles to for the price of clean title. Yet you have been bursted severally and you are forming blind/deaf to the posts abi.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2018
How many 9ja pple can afford clean tittle car even in yankee there some of them buy salvaged car and rebuild the title and use it there.... Note that its better we bring in accident cars fix them well and sell them....than bring in flooded cars which is more problematic....Well i believe when u enter into the business u will understand. Don't just come here and make comments come and invest ur money in bring in a car and face what we face in the business and not come here to talk.

Nairalander01:

Wait. What are you trying to form self?? It's so obvious that you're a scammer looking for whom to sell salvaged and accidented vehicles to for the price of clean title. Yet you have been bursted severally and you are forming blind/deaf to the posts abi.

HoodBillionaire:
scammer busted
id rather buy naija grade a clean title
respray am to toks

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Nairalander01: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2018
The mods are doing nothing about all this fraudulent activities, I just hope they're not working with this scammers.

Cc Seun

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by wane01(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2018
hubcruz:
How many 9ja pple can afford clean tittle car even in yankee there some of them buy salvaged car and rebuild the title and use it there.... Note that its better we bring in accident cars fix them well and sell them....than bring in flooded cars which is more problematic....Well i believe when u enter into the business u will understand. Don't just come here and make comments come and invest ur money in bring in a car and face what we face in the business and not come here to talk.

All we ask is that you come in clean ....
its left for the buyer to choose what he/she wants not for someone to make a purchase and find out the real truth later

1 Like

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Nairalander01: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2018
hubcruz:

So what you just typed above makes sense to you abi??
The problem is not whether or not you're importing accidented vehicles or not. The problem is you trying to sell them under the guise of clean title. We both know you're bent on scamming unsuspecting victims of their hard earned money and have been proven to employ every tricks in the book to do so, from giving fake VIN numbers when you were asked to taking off all stickers having the Lot numbers of the cars you're selling, repainting the cars totally like you did on the 2007 Camry in the other thread and you're here telling me that Nigerians cannot afford clean title cars, thats total bull shit for me.

Let's not even talk about flooded cars because not too long ago you were also bursted trying to sell flooded cars as clean title.

5 Likes

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Nairalander01: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2018
wane01:

its left for the buyer to choose what he/she wants not for someone to make a purchase and find out the real truth later

It's very simple. Come clean. Let the buyer know what he is buying. But no you would not. You will prefer to let him buy it and go and suffer it along the line.
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Shugarlord213: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, I need a Nigerian used Toyota tiny light/envelope to buy. Location should be Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun State. Budget is 550k thanks.

Any one with anything similar should quote me back thanks in anticipation
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2018
If u want a vin number for car. Why not come and inspect the car if u are okay with the car and still more checks on the car u can copy the vin and run a check it does not take time to do so. If i hv the foreign pics of my cars i post, I still include it on the post. Please I don't sell a car to any client without inspection by the client and mechanic....so there is Notting to hide during inspection. Thanks
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by wane01(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2018
Nairalander01:

It's very simple. Come clean. Let the buyer know what he is buying. But no you would not. You will prefer to let him buy it and go and suffer it along the line.
Most times when I see the pictures of such cars I can't just help buh marvel at the skillfulness of the panel beaters

1 Like

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2018
Nairalander01:

wane01:

wane01:

that's why u have to come and inspect the car ur self and ur mechanic or someone that knows about car well to help u check on it and also ask some questions when buying. It's toks u are buying so many users on this cars before it was shipped here.
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Nairalander01: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2018
wane01:

Most times when I see the pictures of such cars I can't just help buh marvel at the skillfulness of the panel beaters
Asin eh.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by NGExchange: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
If you wanna buy good cars, buy direct from USA using good agents or head straight to Cotonou yourself. Always get involved in buying. Ask questions too. You will learn a lot.

Almost all the cars they sell here on NL and Cheki are salvaged cars. They will look so great but when you do VIN search, it will become another story. I have been there and saw it all.
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
NGExchange:
If you wanna buy good cars, buy direct from USA using good agents or head straight to Cotonou yourself. Always get involved in buying. Ask questions too. You will learn a lot.

Almost all the cars they sell here on NL and Cheki are salvaged cars. They will look so great but when you do VIN search, it will become another story. I have been there and saw it all.
in cotonue salvaged cars are also sold there. It now depends on the level of salvage u are buying. When u buying a car just take ur mechanic to help u check well or any trusted person that knows about car. That will help in decision making.
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by hubcruz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Still on
Re: 2014 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Cosplay: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Still Salvaged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clean Reg 2012 Toyota Corolla (kaduna)SOLD!!! / 2016 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic For N16.5m / »»» Neat Honda CRV 08 @ N1.8M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.