Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) (28044 Views)

Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by samsard(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2018
urbanemind:
Do women actually become fairer as they age
in d b4 pictures terryG was fair and d mother was dark..
now d mother is fair and terryG is dark..
why

Am just saying..
She is still brown, just a little lighter. My younger sister was very light skinned at birth, she grew darker coz of boarding school, and after she passed out she started recovering her complexion.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Simiano: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2018
hbd iya Terry g
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dottore: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Foolish people, covering the number plate of a 2007 1.5m naira car cheesy

Has the car come down that low. I'd want to buy for my mom. Do u sell?
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2018
OneCorner:
where is d beauty
see, we need to start saying d truth in diz Nigeria so we can move forward

Let's see your mom's pics undecided!

1 Like

Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Teaser0904(f): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Fine mama
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by knight05(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

See as this bros just pack him kaya relocate back go upcoming artiste levels like Panshak Zamani
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by xmanco42: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2018
tyson98:

Show ur your mama if she no go be like isiewu
chill, you got none dude
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Dottore:

Has the car come down that low. I'd want to buy for my mom. Do u sell?
No I don’t. U can check Craigslist, I can help you inspect in Maryland
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Happy Birthday to her! cheesy
Let me set alarm for 5pm so I can rush to the school. grin
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:

why are u guys so stupid that u can't learn to mind your business...
2007 toyota camry is not 1.5 and even if its 1.5m watin be ur own. sey 1.5m for naija now, nah small money niii

fool
enemy of progress
awon eleribu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Arckeen: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2018
I no understand this part, she’s not on IG so no need for fake life ish. Make someone try explain wetin he mean
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by ObaOloye: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:

Haunty.... If you dey vex.. Go and buy it then kuku co0ver your o0wn number plate. Giving yourself headache over nothing... Have you eaten today
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:
u too talk ogrin
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by ObaOloye: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:

You see If i started with say i sure say you no fit afford am you for talk say i dey insult you this early morning... See you already offering service of car inspector for commission... Abi you inspect cars for free?? It's your hobby??Wehdone Ma..
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Wow! Ageless mama...timeless beauty.

Not like these guys below: grin grin

Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2018
She is still young
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by abrahym(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
Money don finish. Na muscle he dey drive now

His mom muscle and house
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:
watin concern you

Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Barthley: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:
that's not his car. maybe thats his mother's car..the guy get Range Rover but not the latest tho
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Boss13: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2018
OneCorner:
where is d beauty

Shut up. She is beautiful and she has aged well. Not many of her mate look like that.
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
OneCorner:
where is d beauty
For ur information, nobody is ugly. ugliness lies on ur personal perception. for me, dat woman is extremely beautiful
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
the good old days when females get married quick when eyes never open ..dem our mama time were the best unlike this generation of harloits n oloshos..

see how she is dresssed modest..n i can tell maybe she was like 20 years ..n have gave birth..now adays ..i shame for dem...na only to bang around dem sabi....on socil media tinder instamessenger....
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 12:59am On Mar 18, 2018
OboOlora:
walahi u crazev?.lols
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Assassin101: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
what do you need the plate for? am suspecting you're part of a car-snatching syndicate
OboOlora:
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dottore: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Help send me a link if u have any
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by MMotimo: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lovenkraand:
Kool

Sorry, can't access my email
Re: Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lovenkraand:
Kool

Hi, you tried to contact me...

What can I do for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard / Simi's Hilarious Response To A Drawing Of Her By A Fan / 'How Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Discovered Us' - Aki And Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.