Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand (985 Views)

2008 Toyota Camry Now 3units On Car Stand / 2008 Toyota Camry now 3units on car stand / Clean Fairly Used and Toks Cars In PH @ our Car Stand. (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by NnamdiChidi(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2018
In nairaland one will always see the price of 06 Corrolla for 2m or less n i decided to visit some car stands in Asaba.The least i was given was 2.3m n i called Berger n d least offer was 2.150m. Most times a dealer will post his car on d forum n people will resort in insulting him that his car price is high.Pls forum i want u guys to explain to me d disparity in price
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by nelson7777: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by buske(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Exactly! OP... I have also experienced same!
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by arcis: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Most dealers buy accidental cars from Abroad and fix here in Nigeria while others buy non accidental car...

Accidental cars will surely be cheaper while non accidental are more expensive.

But most buyer will be comparing both without asking for the pictures of the car while in abroad..

1 Like

Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by OgaKazeem(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
arcis:
Most dealers buy accidental cars from Abroad and fix here in Nigeria while others buy non accidental car...

But most buyer will be comparing both without asking for the pictures of the car while in abroad..

true... dt one sef dey.
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by OgaKazeem(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
arcis:

true... dt one sef dey. but eye don dey open small small now
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by NnamdiChidi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
geeese
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by NnamdiChidi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
lalas n mydn44
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by NnamdiChidi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
my frnd went to a car stand in ogun to buy 06 corrolla sports n he was given an offer of 2.9m
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by obi58: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
There's more competition on nairaland
Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by xreal: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
obi58:
There's more competition on nairaland

Yes.
And on Nairaland, sellers are conscious of existing numerous counterparts, and potential buyers who are auto-enthusiasts, these people will ask several questions.
Hence, sellers peg best price tags.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by Fixed: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
xreal:

Yes.
And on Nairaland, sellers are conscious of existing numerous counterparts, and potential buyers who are auto-enthusiasts, these people will ask several questions.
Hence, sellers peg best price tags.

I laughed. More than half of these people especially people that are requesting for the price don't buy cars. You will be surprised to know that some of the Nairalanders calling you thief on top of your own car are teenagers that are still writing SSCE and WAEC exams.

Ask any car dealer here, the customers that buy cars are those who call and schedule a visit not those shouting how much up and down car threads. Very irritating konkobiliti things angry

3 Likes

Re: Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand by xreal: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Fixed:

I laughed. More than half of these people especially people that are requesting for the price don't buy cars. You will be surprised to know that some of the Nairalanders calling you thief on top of your own car are teenagers that are still writing SSCE and WAEC exams.

Ask any car dealer here, the customers that buy cars are those who call and schedule a visit not those shouting how much up and down car threads. Very irritating konkobiliti things angry

Well. That's true.

(1) (Reply)

2007 Honda Pilot Tokunbo For Sale / Lexus RX Tokunbo 2006 / 2013 Venza Tokunbo 4plug For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.