Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

"I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. (998 Views)

Man Sleep With Strangers- She Stole The Passport And Diamond Next Morning. / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by muckross(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2018
A young lady @horlawhumie on twitter left a suicide note via the social media platform, wishing not to wake up tomorrow morning.

Horlawhumie doesn't reveal the reason behind the words she wrote on twitter, but we guess she is depressed.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/i-really-do-not-wish-to-wake-up-next.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by Sirmuel1(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Before you die, let us service each other cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by SenselessIdiot: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2018
I already know she must be one of the Awolowo descendants.
Ugly mofo, use snipper for rapid results please.
Btw.

For those of you that keeps wondering why the 100naira note is always dirty and looking unkempt, don't be too fast to forget that Awolowo was a descendant of the ewedu eating people
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2018
All these people that are feeling suicidal sef.. They will have mouth but cannot express their pains.
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by nzeobi(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2018
you bleached both your skin and your brain which ever way you have many options.
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by Pat081: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Btw.

For those of you that keeps wondering why the 100naira note is always dirty and looking unkempt, don't be too fast to forget that Awolowo was a descendant of the ewedu eating people
ur name says everything about u so no nid to talk again
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by TPound(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Btw.

Hmmm...that table you're shaking has OPC boys on it
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by DynasTee: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2018
Abeg die and reduce the population
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by Talktoyoulater(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked things are happening oooo,if u don't know,u no go ever know.pls somebody should reach out to her because suicide its not the answer.
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Btw.

Lol, your hatred for Awo is deep. But truth be told, awolowo introduced suicide to Nigeria. That was his own legacy cheesy grin
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by muckross(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by HoodBillionaire: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2018
If u sleep when u die
the devil wont be suprised
ugly gal
with enuf bleaching
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by horia: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
her own cup of beans
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by Yunjeezy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Won't be surprise if she didn't make it tomorrow.
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by anyicash(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Another suicidal act loading......
Re: "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. by Temibabie(f): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Maybe she's facing a lot of challenges,it's not easy in this country called Nigeria,her fam and friends should reach out to her

(1) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbers Nabbed / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad After A Man Dropped Her Off From A Flashy Car.pix / Beware Fraud Alert!!! Wangiri Fraud Spreads Across The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.