Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... (662 Views)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... by Stoicbaba(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
If the story that accompanies this is true, then there are many reasons why "man" should be feared.

The story has it that a man requested the wife to give him the password for her phone and she refused. The man became so angry and ask her to follow him to the backyard. In her presence, used saw and sawed the phone after smashing it...

To cut the story short, the woman has been very bitter and is planning on what to do.

What would you advise her to do and does this man has this right...

Re: Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... by DynasTee: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Is the man a carpenter? If not let him change profession because he is just good at cutting. Maybe he will just cut the wife's head soon

1 Like

Re: Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... by Chubhie: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Too toxic for human life to thrive in such atmosphere. if both don't iron out their issues and come to good understanding, we might read the stories soon.

1 Like

Re: Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stupid, he was the one who brought it, and he will still buy another one for her to continue cheating on him for.
Re: Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... by Stoicbaba(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chubhie:
Too toxic for human life to thrive in such atmosphere. if both don't iron out their issues and come to good understanding, we might read the stories soon.

It's quite a uprising that someone could be this angry. I honestly don't think such relationship can grow, except they are violent couples...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Prepaid Meter / Britain's Biggest Family Is About To Get Even Bigger,after Announcing Their 21st / Help A Friend Out Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.