Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth (1794 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Training (whatsapp Group) / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / A Complete Free Guide To Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone
We are all expecting to become importers at the end of this class
Good day everyone.

Thanks for joining the class
And 80% of the world imports most of their stuff aside food items from CHINA
There are different avenues to Import from China but the global site the brings together all of China's manufacturers and suppliers at the lowest price is 1688.com
Buying from 1688.com requires you have an agent

You!ay ask why?

This is because (1) the site is basically in Mandarin (Chinese native language) and the manufacturers or suppliers listed there only communicate in Mandarin

(2) after an order is placed, they will only deliver to am address within China, they don't deliver outside China like AliExpress and Alibaba does

(3) the agents can further help you bargain with the manufacturers if you are ordering in large quantities

(4) the agents can also help you source for goods if you don't find them easily on the site
It's China so there's hardly anything you won't get there
Pls if you are new,read this

: The website is 1688.com
: It is one of the numerous China websites
But products are cheap because it is not open to the world
Only available and sells to people in china

I know you will ask how goods can be bought and sent to the importer
There are agents and companies that specializes on buying on behalf of importers for a fee
And they send to logistics company to send to the importers address

Now my advice------ unless you already have market for your products ,concentrate on products within ¥1-¥10
Products that are not common in the country but will sell fast because they are essentials..

Pls note that the website is in China but you can translate to English if you use google chrome.
I will show you some products that you can start with for those venturing into importing for the first time
But for those you are in business already you can import and make more gains.
HOT PRODUCTS THAT USUALLY SELL
MOST (SPECIALTY)

1. HEALTH PRODUCTS: Slimming Belt, breast lift, belly slimming
patch, whitening kit, pennies enlargement, etc

2. CAR PRODUCTS: Gsm Car trackers, Vacuum cleaner, car
inflator, Scratch, remover, fuel saver, etc.

3. BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Hair curler, make up kit, shoes, dress ,hair extensions etc

4. HOUSE HOLD PRODUCTS: Hand sewing machine, fancy wall
clock, smoke detector, mosquito repellant etc

NOTE
Stick with the low hanging products (under $5
products)
• Go for low weighing products
• Do scanty orders of multiple products…
• Then maintain good rapour with your seller.
• Whatsapp is the new link…
• Negotiate/bargain HARD – the sellers need
money more than you do
Import up to 20 – 30 different products…

if
you can, order more. 1000 products will make
you a money machine.Feel free to ask questions here or whatsapp on 09051115871

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Some the stuff have gotten from the site.......only a few actually recognise an opportunity when they see 1, though it not meant for all but selected few who want to give there life a lift.Feel free to ask questions / or whatsapp on 09051115871.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
check this out....another product from the site.Feel free to ask questions / whatsapp on 09051115871.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Living a Boss life is not a must, it's by choice.......decide for yourself today what and how you want to be tommorow.......#entrepreneurshiprocks
What to know more on how to be your own boss?Whatsapp on 09051115871.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
​Regrets�� is when you see others running with an opportunity and you sit down to do an intelligent analysis of its pros and cons.​

Years later, you see your buddies who are not as intelligent as you are but are smart to identify a good opportunity to change their status. Feeling humbled, you walked up to them and ask,

​"How does this thing work?"​

​​So it really worked?​​

​​I should have joined you then?​​

​​How do I start??​​

​​.... Don't be a late comer.​​

​WONT YOU RATHER START
AND START EARRING BIG
whatsapp on 09051115871.#entrepreneurshiprocks
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Secure your future and that of your coming generations, be an entrepreneur.....what to know how?feel free to ask questions or whatsapp 09051115871 . Happy weeknd.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Change your circle join the league of Entrepreneurs and write your name in the book of success......No body makes it to the Top earning salaries.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Only a few actually recognise an opportunity when they see 1......want to learn more about how to be independent and build your own business EMPIRE ?Whatsapp on 09051115871.#entrepreneurshiprocks

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
*If you believe it will work out , you will see opportunities. If you believe it won't, you will see obstacles*
*Those who are not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life*

*Your worth in life consists in what you are and not in what you have*.have a wonderful day.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Opportunity abound everyday. Tommorow when your mates are driving Range Rover or the latest car and building the finest building in town. In your poor mentality you'll tag them "RITUALIST" NA LIE I disagree with you, the difference between you and them is that : whenever opportunities comes their way they seize it, whenever it comes your way you close your eyes � a nd pass over saying it is SCAM.wnat to lean more on how to be an importation business mogul comment or whatsapp on 09051115871.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2018
*Procrastination is the FERTILiZER that make difficulties*
*Drop it TODAY and see your life FLOURISH*

*The distance between dreams and reality is called ACTION*

*If you protect yourself too much from losing money,you will prevent yourself from making money*For more details on how to start your importation biz journey,Whatsapp us on 09051115871.

*GOOD MORNING ALL*

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by boxypane(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello sir, please can I have ur contact please. I want to learn more.
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by nnamezie87(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
I am interested................
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by koffibass(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
so how do we go about importing from the site please?
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
boxypane:
Hello sir, please can I have ur contact please. I want to learn more.
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=koffibass post=66152342]so how do we go about importing from the site
whatsapp on this number to learn more 09051115871
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
nnamezie87:
whatsapp 09051115871 to learn more
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
nnamezie87:
whatsapp 09051115871 to learn more
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
We all wished to be recognised and influential like Dangote and the likes......but we are not ready to pay the price and learn the way of the successful.....to know more contact on 09051115871 .
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2018
This is to specially wish you a happy celebration of Easter.May all the blessings which come with this special day in our spiritual lives remain with you now and always.
As we celebrate Easter,let's think about this."The door to success is transparent only the bravest of heart can actually see it".Buying and selling is Life come learn your way to financial freedom . whatsapp on 09051115871 to learn more.
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Importation the secret of success........to learn more whatsapp on 09051115871

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Learn the act of buying and selling.....For more info whatsapp on 09051115871.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 1:23pm On May 09, 2018
Regrets�� is when you see others running with an opportunity and you sit down to do an intelligent analysis of its pros and cons.​
Years later, you see your buddies who are not as intelligent as you are but are smart to identify a good opportunity to change their status. Feeling humbled, you walked up to them and ask,
"How does this thing work?"​
​​So it really worked?​​
​​I should have joined you then?​​
​​How do I start ??​​
​​.... Don't be a late comer.​​
WONT YOU RATHER START
AND START EARNING BIG
whatsapp on 09051115871.#entrepreneurshiprocks
Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by habaabj: 1:26pm On May 09, 2018
What are you waiting for?Whatsapp on 09051115871 for more info.

Re: Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth by OreSho(f): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello. Nice thread you have going. You can contact MerVen Inc on 09053034741 for all procurement and shipping services..

Services are premium, charges are friendly

(1) (Reply)

Special Discount For Website Design and Devlopment- Business Website Ownership / Safety Equipments (ppe) For Oil & Construction Companies Avaible For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.