Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Artificial Intelligence(ai) & The End Of The Age - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Artificial Intelligence(ai) & The End Of The Age (245 Views)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence(ai) & The End Of The Age by VesselEdet: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Of recent you must have been hearing rumours revolving around Artificial Intelligence(AI). In this article I'll try my best to simplify it as much as possible for easy understanding.

Human race had long advanced past the Analogue age into the Digital. We can say that in a nutshell, AI is the super-finest product of the Digital Era. It is no doubt that Artificial Intelligence is one of the most sophisticated of all the emerging technologies. It deals with... READ MORE HERE:

https://www.ibloggospel.com

(1) (Reply)

God's Favourite / Abilene Christian Bans Same-sex Relationships For Student Employees / Endless Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.