Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic (25994 Views)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by chigoizie7(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Our doctors in this country are paid well. The only way to to change our health sector is by making sure that as long as a medical doctor is with a public health sector, the person should not be granted any license to operate a private outfit.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Teaser0904(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Gangster1ms:
E be like say fire dey later make person look fresh... stories similar to this showed they became fresher than b4. Their skin was glowing
Go and make your gas explode or better still pour yourself petrol and light it so your skin can glow as well. grin
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Gangster1ms: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Spongia1:

May fire burn you then.
I am fire itself and u shall be burnt soon since u lack common sense to comprehend... just pray u get lucky enough to survive fresh like that guy.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Gangster1ms: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Teaser0904:
Go and make your gas explode or better still pour yourself petrol and light it so your skin can glow as well. grin
If i go survive looking fresher than b4 then no p.. come light me na wink
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by oxaxcool(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Toide:
tufiakwa!
so join hands wit me 2 snd him pkn grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by baddosky1: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
dat is y am afraid of gas ......

Abeg you people should continue to be afraid of it so that it will become cheaper for those of us who use it.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Silvano34: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
How about if he had put on the leaking gas outside of the kitchen, I mean in an open air? Would he still have been affected by the gas explosion ?

Please, I need answer to this. This incident is making someone like me that has no financial capacity for health care overseas to start being proactive.

We can't deny the fact that gas cooker makes life easier, as it's affordable and cooks foods quicker than kerosene stove.

We need someone with a first-hand experience about how to protect oneself against this kind of gory accident to enlighten us.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin
baddosky1:

Abeg you people should continue to be afraid of it so that it will become cheaper for those of us who use it.

grin
baddosky1:

Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Teaser0904(f): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Gangster1ms:

If i go survive looking fresher than b4 then no p.. come light me na wink
You dont need me to light you,you don already dey burn on your profile pix. grin grin
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by sammirano: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
budosky:
This gas of a thing don't dey tire me o. me wey just dey plan to go get a 12kg cylinder. Have mercy o Lord

Hmm
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by obowunmi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
This demola fashola that was knacking girls and chopping toto from Chicago, New York to D.C.

I'm sure one of those girls went to babalawo.

Next time be good to people.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Segeshow: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
propanet:
Nigerian doctors are only good at D&C and answering the title doc.
Like your mother should have done instead of giving birth to a worthless, piece of shit like you. Our healthcare system is a general reflection of our collective failure as a people. Do you have constant electricity,water, transportation? So why should healthcare be given a different standard to live up to.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
I thank God for his mercies. Would have been a victim. My brother had gone to fill the cylinder, dropped it in the kitchen and left the house immediately as he was hurrying to go somewhere. I was alone in the house and wanted to cook. I went to the kitchen and perceived everywhere had been polluted with gas. Panicky, I called my brother immediately who rushed back to the house same way he left. He found the cylinder was leaking. Some olfactory lobe I've got
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by chuksjuve(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mekanus:
Your God is not in Nigeria I guess, if your God is in Nigeria he needn't have traveled to England for better treatment. He stayed over 1 year in Nigeria without improvement and your God did nothing. Better appreciate the good healthcare system in England and stop this your God bullshit.

You have no idea of how to describe the stars or the sun does not negate their existence...

God is, lives and is eternal ..
Deal with it ....

All your supposed knowledge and enlightenment which is no more than ash and dust cannot and doesn't stop the existence and sovereignty of God in human activities ..

Yes our supposed leaders have failed in their duties is not a yardstick to dismiss the existence of God , rather in their supposed failures He's shown him self to be greater than your myopic mind can phantom ..

Kiss the truth kiss
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by bigtt76(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sewe why even Buhari runs away to England for treatment eh? Ya'll be shouting patriotism etc ....abroad is the raw deal man! Congrats on your recovery jaaaare tongue
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Mekanus(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
chuksjuve:

You have no idea of how to describe the stars or the sun does not negate their existence...

God is, lives and is eternal ..
Deal with it ....

All your supposed knowledge and enlightenment which is no more than ash and dust cannot and doesn't stop the existence and sovereignty of God in human activities ..

Yes our supposed leaders have failed in their duties is not a yardstick to dismiss the existence of God , rather in their supposed failures He's shown him self to be greater than your myopic mind can phantom ..

Kiss the truth kiss

Gibberish.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by propanet(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Segeshow:

Like your mother should have done instead of giving birth to a worthless, piece of shit like you. Our healthcare system is a general reflection of our collective failure as a people. Do you have constant electricity,water, transportation? So why should healthcare be given a different standard to live up to.
I guess you are one of the quack folks.
Why can't you folks be bold enough to admit the fact that you aren't competent and vast enough, rather than hiding under the auspices of professionalism to commit murder and inflict injuries and pains on innocent souls.
stop blaming the government for your mediocrity
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by OboOlora(f): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Just wondering...If he wasn’t Fashola’s younger brother n PA, if he wasn’t flown to SA for 11months and the UK thereafter, would he have survived this?

May God deal with the families of the people responsible for the hardship of this country!!!!!!
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by lobell: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
franchasng:
Lets stop blaming our healthcare professionals because it is not their fault.

The problem with Nigerian healthcare system is not the doctors, nor the nurses or even the CMDs but the fact that Nigeria has no technology.

Do you want Nigeria to have the best healthcare and other facilities If yes, then focus on developing Nigeria's indigenous technology and all these issues will be solved.

We need our own technology to grow as a nation. Without technology, a nation is nothing but a forest reserve just like most African nations.

Its time we start focusing on producing the best welders, electricians, programmers, coders, mechanics, etc and watch Nigeria develop more than it is now.

Nigerian government should declare emergency on some engineering and tech skills/courses to be taught by practicing engineers and technicians not just paper lecturers and professors.....give them total scholarship, initiate national engineering, tech and craft exhibition and make sure every company and registered business in Nigeria contribute in their sponsorship.

Advertise it well, promote it well, map out huge fund, in fact include them in yearly national budget so that the best groups that come up with workable tech product each month will be jointly sponsored by FG and private sectors to produce the item prototype and possible mass production.

Do this in 20yrs and watch Nigeria acquire and develop her indigenous technology no matter how crude it is

Why do you want to reinvent the wheel? The tech is already out there, we have the money, just buy it already and equip the damn hospitals. It's not rocket science.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by franchasng: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
lobell:

Why do you want to reinvent the wheel? The tech is already out there, we have the money, just buy it already and equip the damn hospitals. It's not rocket science.
this is the mentality thats killing Nigeria. China would have done same since Europeans have invented virtually everything.

We need to own our own technology, that will make the maintenance cheap, easy and more reliable.

Buying already made equipments is good but we need to raise our own indigenous engineers and technicians to study these equips and machineries in order to be able to replicate them or produce their fake....with time we will become good too. We cant keep relying on buying already made tech products my brother, it wont take us far.

Forget Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc those countries are never examples of successful nations to me, they are living on borrowed tech and bought professionals and it may backfire with time.

Yours is yours
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by lobell: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
franchasng:
this is the mentality thats killing Nigeria. China would have done same since Europeans have invented virtually everything.

We need to own our own technology, that will make the maintenance cheap, easy and more reliable.

Buying already made equipments is good but we need to raise our own indigenous engineers and technicians to study these equips and machineries in order to be able to replicate them or produce their fake....with time we will become good too. We cant keep relying on buying already made tech products my brother, it wont take us far.

Forget Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc those countries are never examples of successful nations to me, they are living on borrowed tech and bought professionals and it may backfire with time.

Yours is yours

While you're trying to develop yours your manpower will be dead or will have left the country for one that works.

We are currently in an emergency situation and desperate situations call for desperate measures. Buy the equipment to keep yourself alive first before you can have the presence of mind to develop any useful/meaningful tech.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Amazon24(f): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
God is great
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by jonero4(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
thankGod u stil have bears
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by horia: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Olalan:
The guy is lucky God provided resources to afford a treatment abroad which we all know doesn't come cheap. A slap on our health sector as what couldn't be done here was treated abroad despite our large mineral resources.
mineral resources doesn't do well as processed resources.
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by franchasng: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
lobell:

While you're trying to develop yours your manpower will be dead or will have left the country for one that works.

We are currently in an emergency situation and desperate situations call for desperate measures. Buy the equipment to keep yourself alive first before you can have the presence of mind to develop any useful/meaningful tech.
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Spongia1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I am fire itself and u shall be burnt soon since u lack common sense to comprehend... just pray u get lucky enough to survive fresh like that guy.
you are a stupid bastard. If you can't use the brain that God gave you, then you obviously don't need it. You don't have to say anything if you don't have anything sensible to say. Idiot
Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Gangster1ms: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Spongia1:
you are a stupid bastard. If you can't use the brain that God gave you, then you obviously don't need it. You don't have to say anything if you don't have anything sensible to say. Idiot
E pain am.. fear fear grin
Fire go burn u soon animal

Re: Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic by Spongia1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gangster1ms:

E pain am.. fear fear grin
Fire go burn u soon animal
ode. And your future children go think say them get papa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) / Twitter User Shades Nigeria Over "World Class" Palestinian Hospital / Why Have Nurses In Most Hospitals Lost Their Conscience And Without Sympathy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.