Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ - Technology Market (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ (317670 Views)

Used Smart TV For Sale / Few Month Used Smart TV & Lg 1hp Inverter Ac / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
On sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
SOLD to Dkunle Bichi, Kano State.

97% Clean Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV)

Model: BRAVIA KD43XE8004

Chromecast built-in: Plays nice with your other devices
BRAVIA™ is Chromecast built-in ready so you can easily cast your favourite entertainment like YouTube™ or Netflix from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA™ screen.3 You can cast from Android™, iOS™, or your laptop.

Say what you want to see with voice search
Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on this Android TV™ that provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry.

Enjoy HDR gaming with PlayStation®
Sony’s 4K HDR televisions are perfect partners for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with vivid textures and intensely vibrant colours. See your favourite games come to life with the incredible picture quality.

Tuner type: The type of radio tuner e.g. analog, digital.Analog & Digital
Digital signal format system *DVB-C,DVB-S,DVB-S2,DVB-T,DVB-T2
Number of tuners1 tuner(s)

Specification

Pixel Resolution 3840 x 2160
Analogue Tuner
Freeview
Freeview HD
Digital Audio Output
USB 3
USB Video Playback
USB Recording
Component
Headphone Socket
DLNA Compliant
Wireless Connection
Web Applications
Full Web Browser

ARC - Audio Return Channel
Voice Activated TV
Dual Core Processor
4K Ultra HD
HDMI 2.0
App Control

Netflix 4K Streaming
YouView
HDR
Panel Bit Depth 10 bit (8 bit + FRC)
HDR Format HDR10, HLG
HDMI 4
BBC iPlayer
Panel Frequency (Hz) 50 Hz

Power Consumption- 70 W

Price: 175K (Slightly Negotiable)

Contact
Call: 0803 054 6462
Whatsapp: https:///2348030546462?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
SOLD to Mikados, Itori, Ogun State.

U. S. A Standard 98.9% New 2019/2020 Hisense 50” Class 4K UHD HISENSE Smart ROKU TV WITH HDR
Direct lit Backlight type

See video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJHa2GAnVjZ/?igshid=1kt7f19gm7xbi

App store Yes, 5000+ streaming channels

Works with Alexa, Works with Google Assistant

Size: 50 Inches
Model: 50R6E1

Motion Rate: 120
Don’t struggle to keep your eye on the ball—enjoy fast-paced sports, movies and 4K gaming without the lag. Featuring Motion Rate image processing technology, the R6 keeps the thrills coming by making it easy to follow fast-moving action.

ROKU TV OS
Watch. Stream. Play. Listen. Laugh. Repeat. Kick back and enjoy streaming movies and TV episodes, plus live-streaming news, TV, sports and more, across thousands of free and paid channels. Start streaming your favorite shows. Access your cable box or HDTV antenna. Even fire up your gaming console—all from the simple home screen.

Works with iPhone, iPad mini, iPod touch, and most Android device or Smartphones up to 8”
Flex-neck design gives you freedom to position at multiple viewing angles
4-Axis adjustable angle with lock-nut
Convenient landscape and portrait viewing
Integrated 5V; 1.5A USB port allows you to charge any tablet or mobile device while mounted
Safe & Easy one handed use

CONNECTIVITY
WiFi Built in

HDMI 3
Ethernet (LAN)
USB 2
RF Antenna
RCA Composite Video Input
L/R Audio Input for Composite
Digital Audio Output: Optical
Earphone/Audio Output

Price: 175K (Slightly Negotiable)

Contact
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Thanks for looking in kevkory, we'd like to do business with you.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
2019/2020 55 inches Samsung (UE55RU7020) inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV with Apple TV app Freesat HD Auto Game Mode.

Bixby on TV
Interact and control your TV with your voice. Bixby is an intelligent assistant that can help you manage your TV and home.

Clean cable solution.

Works with
Works with your compatible smart devices and home appliances from your sofa. Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant and connect through SmartThings.

Seamlessly recognise and listen to any background music. Whether it’s a catchy tune on an advert or a soundtrack in a movie, the TV is smart enough to seamlessly find the name of a song and the music service where it's available from.

Clean cable solution

Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa

With AirPlay 2 built in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos and more from your iPhone, iPad and Mac on your Samsung Smart TV.

Motion Rate: 120 Technology

PurColor
Bluetooth Audio

HDR 10+
Airplay 2
Multiroom Link
Mobile to TV - Mirroring
Sound Mirroring
Bluetooth
WiFi Direct
360 Camera Support
WiFi
ETHERNET
Wireless LAN Built-in

Motion Processing MR120

Connectivity.

HDMI 3
USB 2
Satellite in: 1
AV Composite: 1
Antenna: 1
Optical Audio Out: 1

Has Eco Sensor (Power Saving)

Price: 265K (Negotiable)

Contact
Call: 08030546462
WhatsAAp: https:///2348030546462?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2020
edogu, thanks for looking in our thread we do appreciate and would love to do business with you.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2020
We Wish you all exceeding joy at Christmas and even more prosperity in the coming year.
We confess that working with you this past year has been an amazing venture for us.

Merry Christmas, and even more Prosperous New year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Thanks for looking in izzy2ice1, we bet you did had a wonderful Christmas cool. We appreciate you, boss.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by WordsWriter: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
AVAILABLE

2019/2020 93.9% Samsung QN49Q60RAF Q60 Series - 49" QLED TV - 4K QHDR+ smart things TV with BIBXY & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.

AI upscaling
Expressive colors
Robust build quality
Super-fast Game mode by Game Enhancer
Quantum Processor 4K
100% Colour Volume
HDR10+

* TV tuner: Analog (NTSC/PAL/SECAM), DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S2.

INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
* Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible
* Platform SmartThings
* Intelligent Assistant Compatible Alexa, Google Assistant
* Voice Controlled indirect

* Type QLED TV
* Smart TV Smart TV
* LCD Backlight Technology LED backlight
* LED Backlight Type Quantum Dot technology
* Video Interface HDMI
* HDMI Ports Qty 4
* USB
* Resolution 3840 x 2160
* Display Format 4K UHD (2160p)
* Motion Enhancement Technology 120 Motion Rate
* HDR Technology HDR 10+, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
* Image Aspect Ratio 16:9
* Display Menu Language English, French, Spanish
* Parental Channel Lock
* Additional Features Auto Motion Plus, E-Manual, Embeded POP, HDMI quick switch, Instant On, MBR Support, Quad-Core processor

AUDIO SYSTEM
* Digital Audio Format 
Dolby Digital Plus output
* Output Power / Total 
20 Watt
* Speaker System 
2 speakers
* Additional Features 
Audio Return Channel (ARC), Bluetooth audio streaming, Voice Interaction

TV SYSTEM
* Additional Features 
HDMI quick switch, Auto Motion Plus, Quad-Core processor, E-Manual, Instant On, Embeded POP, MBR Support, Quantum Processor 4K

TV TUNER
* TV Tuner Presence
* HDTV Tuner
* Tuners Configuration : 1x analog, 1x digital
* Digital TV Tuner: ATSC, QAM
* Electronic Program Guide: Digital EPG

NETWORK & INTERNET MULTIMEDIA
* Functionality 
Internet video playback, WEB browsing, digital audio playback, digital photo playback, digital video playback
* Connectivity Bluetooth, LAN, Wi-Fi
* Connect & Share Bluetooth Human Interface Device (HID), ConnectShare, Screen Mirroring, Sound Mirroring, USB Human Interface Device (HID), Wi-Fi Direct
* LAN Protocol Ethernet
* Wi-Fi Protocol 802.11ac
* DLNA
* Supported Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) 
Anynet Plus, Multiroom Link

SPEAKER SYSTEM DETAILS
* Speaker Type speaker
* Speaker Qty 2
* Speaker Form Factor built-in
* Nominal (RMS) Output Power 10 Watt

Power Consumption:
Power Consumption in Eco Mode:

Price: 255K (Negotiable)

Delivery Nationwide

Thanks for the TV boss. Everything about it exceeded my expectation.

When I paid, i was regretting not getting the 55 inches instead of this. But, all that changed when I switched on this TV.

Everything about it is on point...

Picture quality - Highest
Sound quality- Superb
Seemlessly connects with my other devices

Thanks man. I'll definitely do business with you again in the future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
WordsWriter:

Thanks for the TV boss. Everything about it exceeded my expectation.

When I paid, i was regretting not getting the 55 inches instead of this. But, all that changed when I switched on this TV.

Everything about it is on point...

Picture quality - Highest
Sound quality- Superb
Seemlessly connects with my other devices

Thanks man. I'll definitely do business with you again in the future.

Thank you more boss for doing business with us, may GOD Bless you, even more richly, sir.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Available
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
bouquilee, thanks for looking in our thread, we'd like to do business with you. Compliment of the season. wink
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
HABRUZZY, thanks for looking in our thread, we'd like to do business with you. Compliment of the season. wink
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by AyoBruz: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
So I bought this months back and for some reason I've been having trouble posting a comment here. Want to say I've been enjoying this TV from the get go. GRACEGLORY is a really fantastic guy. He delivered it personally, helped me set it up and even helped out on a personal level with other stuff. I know I have to do him justice and put up a review.
I literally stumbled on this thread and I was looking for a TV and decided to try it out, especially with how much he pays attention to detail when it comes to specs. Great picture, clear and booming sound, no weird glitches or commas. He's the real deal. I don't regret buying this at all grin Still enjoying it till now

Well done Boss @GRACEGLORY

GRACEGLORY:
Sold

2018/2019 94% Clean Samsung 50Inches 4K UHD HDR 10+ (UE50NU74)

Clean cable solution

With AirPlay 2 built in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos and more from your iPhone, iPad and Mac on your Samsung Smart TV.

Hybrid Broadcast Broadband

HDR 10+

Picture Enhancement: Supreme UHD Dimming
Sound Enhancement Technology: Dolby Digital Plus

Performance
Smartphone Remote App
Game Mode
High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)
Extended PVR
Noise Reduction
Digital Clean View
Subtitles
ConnectShare (HDD)
Teletext Function
ConnectShare (USB)
Processor Cores 4
Picture Processing Technology: Samsung auto motion plus, Samsung contrast enhancer
MBR Support
4K Ultra HD Upscaling
High Dynamic Range Plus (HDR Plu)

Airplay 2
TV to Mobile - Mirroring
Mobile to TV - Mirroring
TV Sound to Mobile
Sound Mirroring
Bluetooth
WiFi Direct
360 Camera Support
WiFi
ETHERNET
Wireless LAN Built-in

Connectivity

HDMI 3
USB 2
Satellite in: 1
AV Composite: 1
Antenna: 1
Optical Audio Out: 1

Has Eco Sensor (Power Saving)

Power Consumption (Typical): 93 W

Price: 215K

Contact
Call: 08030546462
WhatsAAp: https:///2348030546462?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
AyoBruz:
So I bought this months back and for some reason I've been having trouble posting a comment here. Want to say I've been enjoying this TV from the get go. GRACEGLORY is a really fantastic guy. He delivered it personally, helped me set it up and even helped out on a personal level with other stuff. I know I have to do him justice and put up a review.
I literally stumbled on this thread and I was looking for a TV and decided to try it out, especially with how much he pays attention to detail when it comes to specs. Great picture, clear and booming sound, no weird glitches or commas. He's the real deal. I don't regret buying this at all grin Still enjoying it till now

Well done Boss @GRACEGLORY

Boss, thanks a zillion, we appreciate you even more, sir cool

Compliment of the season
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2020
DrSad, thanks for looking in our thread, we'd like to do business with you. Compliment of the season. wink
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lamijay, thanks for looking in our thread, we'd like to do business with you. We bet you enjoying the Yuletide season so far. wink
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2020
kachimor, thanks for looking in our thread, we'd like to do business with you. Compliment of the season. wink
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2020
kingcypress, thanks for looking in our thread, we'd like to do business with you. We bet you enjoying the Yuletide season. cool
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
On sale

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (204) (Reply)

Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.