Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ - Technology Market (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ (319685 Views)

Used Smart TV For Sale / Few Month Used Smart TV & Lg 1hp Inverter Ac / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Sold To Wayisshut (Benin)

2019 TOSHIBA 43-Inch Smart 4K Ultra-HD HDR LED TV with Freeview Play

Model: 43U5863DB

Smart TV with built-in WiFi
Dolby Vision™ HDR, HLG and HDR10
Freeview HD and Freeview Play
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
USB media playback
USB recording
Miracast
Dolby Audio™

CONNECTION
3 x HDMI
2 x USB
1 x Optical audio output
1 x Composite input
1 x VGA input
1 x Headphone output
1 x Common interface (CI)
1 x Satellite input
1 x RF input
1 x Ethernet

Price: 110K (Negotiable)

Delivery Nationwide

Contact
Call: 0803 054 6462
Whatsapp: https:///2348030546462?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
AVAILABLE

QLED Engine 55 Inches Samsung Premium UHD 4K Smart TV Series 8" .

Contact
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
SONY BRAVIA 32 Inches Full High Definition Smart Tv
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
LG 43" ULTRA HD 4K TV (webOS 3.5) with natural voice recognition.

Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Key Features
More consistent colour and contrast from any seats
Active HDR expanding your HDR choices
Contrast booster for HDR-like viewing
The science of light control
Upscale the resolution to 4K quality
Surround yourself in rich sound

CONNECTIVITY
WIFI
HDMI 4
USB 2
LAN 1
CI 1
Component / Composite 1
Simplink (HDMI CEC)
RF In 2 (RF, Sat)
Digital Audio Out (Optical)
WiDi (PC to TV)
Miracast (Moblie to TV Mirroring)
Network File Browser

Price: 100K (Slightly Negotiable)

Delivery Nationwide

Contact

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
AVAILABLE

Samsung 40-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV.

Model: UE40KU6400

NOTE: Has two almost invisible vertical lines.
[/b

Wi-Fi

Wi-Fi Direct

Bluetooth

Miracast

3 HDMI

2 USB

Power consumption (STANDARD): 85 W
(0.085 kWh/Hr=#2.3 based on Ibadan disco charges)

[b]Price: 65K

Contact
Call: 08030546462
WhatsAAp: https:///2348030546462?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by eddyline(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2020
please educate me. what is the difference between an LED, OLED and QLED TV? thanks
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
eddyline:
please educate me. what is the difference between an LED, OLED and QLED TV? thanks

I'd try to simplify as much as I can, pardon me, I'm not a teacher but a trader. cry

QLED stands for Quantum Light-Emitting Diode.

OLED stands for Organic Light-Emitting Diode. And

You see the three are about light. One is Quantum light emitting while another is Organic light emitting. In The former, the pixels recieves light, but in the latter, the pixels each is the light, and o' course, still serves the purpose of pixels.
That is, the pixels produces light and colour unlike the other where the pixels recieves the light while producing colours.
So, to cut it short, the former is "TRANSMISSIVE," while the latter is "SELF EMISSIVE."

LED stands for Light-Emitting Diodes. This TV type is a type of LCD television that uses light-emitting diodes.

LED TVs has light comes from a series of LEDs situated behind an LCD panel, so, it’s these LEDs that gives LED (and the almighty QLED) TV its name. Thing is, a couple of LED TVs have a handful of these LED backlights, and many others have thousands of the LED lights, and this tells the feedback you get from each TV display.

These are just about technology.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by eddyline(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

I'd try to simplify as much as I can, pardon me, I'm not a teacher but a trader. cry

QLED stands for Quantum Light-Emitting Diode.

OLED stands for Organic Light-Emitting Diode. And

You see the three are about light. One is Quantum light emitting while another is Organic light emitting. In The former, the pixels recieves light, but in the latter, the pixels each is the light, and o' course, still serves the purpose of pixels.
That is, the pixels produces light and colour unlike the other where the pixels recieves the light while producing colours.
So, to cut it short, the former is "TRANSMISSIVE," while the latter is "SELF EMISSIVE."

LED stands for Light-Emitting Diodes. This TV type is a type of LCD television that uses light-emitting diodes.

LED TVs has light comes from a series of LEDs situated behind an LCD panel, so, it’s these LEDs that gives LED (and the almighty QLED) TV its name. Thing is, a couple of LED TVs have a handful of these LED backlights, and many others have thousands of the LED lights, and this tells the feedback you get from each TV display.

These are just about technology.
thanks for the informative explanation. though I am yet to fully understand the concept but I now have an idea. if you were to group them, which one is superior to the other?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by turhibdwhale(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
SOLD TO turhibdwhale (Osun-Osogbo).

SONY Bravia 50 Inch Smart 3D Full HD Android TV with X-Reality Pro,
Wi-Fi and NFC

Model: KDL-50W80

Full HD, 3D, ANDROID TV, SEN, Aluminium finish, Bass Reflex Speakers, Motionflow XR 800HZ, with inbuilt Play station Game

See how good TV can lookWith advanced technologies to make everything you watch sharper, smoother and more lifelike.

Android TV: Enjoy all the personalisation, intelligence and entertainment of your smartphone on the big screen.

SPECIFICATIONS
Operating System: Android

Wi-Fi 
Bluetooth
Screen Mirroring 
Ethernet
Wi-Fi Direct 
SCART
RF
HDMI Port 4
USB Port 3
Headphone Outputs
Digital Audio Optical Out
HDD Recording
Mobile High-Definition Link 
Near Field Communication (NFC) 
Picture-In-Picture (Multi Picture Preview)

Motion Interpolation Technology Motionflow XR 800 Hz

Price: 160K (Negotiable)

Delivery Nationwide 

Contact
A man of integrity!
Got the Tv delivered with it's accessories......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:32am On Jan 16, 2020
turhibdwhale:

A man of integrity!

Boss, thanks for allowing GOD to connect us.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2020
On sales
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks for looking in, Arthaus, we'd like to do business with you.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by nairavision: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
nairavision:

After reading a couple of feedbacks on this thread about "OP's" dealings, few weeks ago I made a payment to Graceglory's account with the agreement to get me a fantastic TV, based on his guide I was able to settle for one. The TV was shipped over to me, and I must be honest, the TV is such an amazing quality of a tv set, I have no concerns or have had any issues. It's beautifully Perfect!
Graceglory, please, do know that, "I'm very happy with this purchase."

Grace, your homeboy's enjoying this piece of an art gadget like it's some kinda woman cheesy

I know I did paid some money, really, but bruh, thanks for not sending me some craps. You doing good.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Liardon: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
turhibdwhale:

A man of integrity!

To that, I testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thanks for following, edogu, I duff my cap.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by mogreen22: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
eddyline:

thanks for the informative explanation. though I am yet to fully understand the concept but I now have an idea. if you were to group them, which one is superior to the other?
In simple English LED and QLEDs are almost the same but for the inclusion of quantum dots(that’s what the Q is) LEDs are backlit which is like putting a picture at the back of a floriscent bulb. It’s the light at the back that makes you see the pictures, same. With lEDs, there’s a back light that produces light for the images on the screen. Which is why LED TVs in a black scene are never truly black, it’s always grey-ish black because it’s back lit, now with for QLEDs it’s basically the same thing but it’s an improved technology on led by the introduction of quantum dot, these dots are able to create their own color once it’s hit by the backlight of the LED. Hence QLEDs are brighter, have better contrast and deep blacks than reguler led. Now OLEDs. They don’t need any backlight at all. Each pixel(dot) produces its own light, so in black scenes. It’s pitch black cos the pixel is off. OLEDs are more power saving. They used to be better than qled but now they are kneck to kneck becuae technology has improved. You are good with either one. Then also Samsung only makes QLeD. LG makes only OLED. You are fine with either one but QLEDs are better cos oled has a tendency to have pixel burn after a long while of usage

3 Likes

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:26am On Jan 20, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Elpacino481(m): 4:54am On Jan 20, 2020
mogreen22:
In simple English LED and QLEDs are almost the same but for the inclusion of quantum dots(that’s what the Q is) LEDs are backlit which is like putting a picture at the back of a floriscent bulb. It’s the light at the back that makes you see the pictures, same. With lEDs, there’s a back light that produces light for the images on the screen. Which is why LED TVs in a black scene are never truly black, it’s always grey-ish black because it’s back lit, now with for QLEDs it’s basically the same thing but it’s an improved technology on led by the introduction of quantum dot, these dots are able to create their own color once it’s hit by the backlight of the LED. Hence QLEDs are brighter, have better contrast and deep blacks than reguler led. Now OLEDs. They don’t need any backlight at all. Each pixel(dot) produces its own light, so in black scenes. It’s pitch black cos the pixel is off. OLEDs are more power saving. They used to be better than qled but now they are kneck to kneck becuae technology has improved. You are good with either one. Then also Samsung only makes QLeD. LG makes only OLED. You are fine with either one but QLEDs are better cos oled has a tendency to have pixel burn after a long while of usage
I like explanations like this. You must be a Lecturer I guess.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
On sales
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Seyilome(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
mogreen22:
Good, so which of this is Sony TV screen ? apart from LED, because it seems they have the best TV pics
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by megatran(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
hi.. pls indicate the smart tvs you have currently in the range of 50 and 55 inches. Power consumption, specs and prices.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by eddyline(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
mogreen22:
thanks a million for the education.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Available
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Available
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
On sales
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Delivery Nationwide

Contact
WhatsApp: https:///2348030546462?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

Delivery Nationwide

Contact
WhatsApp: https:///2348030546462?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for Looking through our thread, Mariomadiba. We look forward to doing a pleasant business with you. wink

Do Call: 08030546462 or
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for Looking through our thread, yungdazzle. We look forward to doing a pleasant business with you. wink

Do Call: 08030546462 or
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
femmywest, thank you for chatting us up, we hope to eventually create a relationship with you
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2020
azikiweironsi “Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.”

Happy Birthday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (205) (Reply)

Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.