Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ - Technology Market (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ (316150 Views)

Used Smart TV For Sale / Few Month Used Smart TV & Lg 1hp Inverter Ac / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Availablle
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Erums(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Do you open Sundays.. Im in sango
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Erums:
Do you open Sundays.. Im in sango

Contact
Call: 0803 054 6462
Whatsapp: https:///2348030546462?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Availablle
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

Contact

1 Like

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Ijiimmayi: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning all. Last year I contacted graceglory for a smart tv after reading all the reviews here. After every we concluded on 49inches Samsung , a sound bar and samasung blue ray dvd. He delivered to the address I sent him since I wasn’t in the country. I just got back in the country yesterday and decided to check it out. To my greatest surprise the tv is spotless. Infact I was wowed. The only regret am having now is not taking the 55inches of that tv lolz. Thanks graceglory for your kind services. Am stil very much interested in that 55inches oh hahahahaha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by nairavision: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Ijiimmayi:
Good morning all. Last year I contacted graceglory for a smart tv after reading all the reviews here. After every we concluded on 49inches Samsung , a sound bar and samasung blue ray dvd. He delivered to the address I sent him since I wasn’t in the country. I just got back in the country yesterday and decided to check it out. To my greatest surprise the tv is spotless. Infact I was wowed. The only regret am having now is not taking the 55inches of that tv lolz. Thanks graceglory for your kind services. Am stil very much interested in that 55inches oh hahahahaha

Nice one

1 Like

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Failtech: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Do you have LG 43uh603v
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Failtech:
Do you have LG 43uh603v

Thanks for enquiring, please,

Contact
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by sureguy078(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2020
This man na agba firiyoyo
Good customer relation
Swift delivery
And very good stuff

The sony na die
Slim AF
The sound quality na die
Very good value for its money

Coming for 50inches v.soon

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
AVAILABLE

Q Engine 55 Inches Samsung Premium UHD 4K Smart TV Series 8."

SONY BRAVIA 32 Inches Full High Definition Smart Tv 

SONY Bravia 43 inch Smart Full HD Android TV with X-Reality Pro,
Wi-Fi and NFC

Sony bravia 43 inches 4k ultra hd android smart tv

Et' cetera...

Contact for more:

Or

+234 802 393 4937

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Available
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Penuelseun(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2020
I need a 40" tv in the range of 50k to 60k with good picture quality
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Penuelseun:
I need a 40" tv in the range of 50k to 60k with good picture quality

Chat or ring us up, let's see what we can work out
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by savanto: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
@GRACEGLORY. Pls do you have Huawei Mifi for sale?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by hombre(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
I recently bought a 43" Sony Bravia Android HD TV from Graceglory and after over two weeks of use, I can say that I am so impressed with everything about him.
From the excellent customer service he rendered, to the quality of the TV I bought. I had a very good value for my money cos the TV is as good as new and its still giving me the 'yori yori' feeling whenever m using it.
I am well convinced that I'll still do more business with him.
Keep it up bro!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Gist247(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
What 4K TVs do you have for around 100k?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Liardon: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Gist247:
What 4K TVs do you have for around 100k?

Haha
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2020
hombre:
I recently bought a 43" Sony Bravia Android HD TV from Graceglory and after over two weeks of use, I can say that I am so impressed with everything about him.
From the excellent customer service he rendered, to the quality of the TV I bought. I had a very good value for my money cos the TV is as good as new and its still giving me the 'yori yori' feeling whenever m using it.
I am well convinced that I'll still do more business with him.
Keep it up bro!!

Thanks, boss
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2020
savanto:
@GRACEGLORY. Pls do you have Huawei Mifi for sale?

Chat up
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Napoleons: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Op, sir. I have been following silently, and recommending you, I commend you for the keeping up and good job.
I have this dude of a friend who is interested in doing business but wants to know how your warranty and shipping works, and how do you keep up that you don’t have issues? Big Thanks in advance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Napoleons:
Op, sir. I have been following silently, and recommending you, I commend you for the keeping up and good job.
I have this dude of a friend who is interested in doing business but wants to know how your warranty and shipping works, and how do you keep up that you don’t have issues? Big Thanks in advance.

1. We do warrant any Product bought from us to you against any form of defects whatsoever for three months, three months from the date of original purchase from us. But we consider two situations; if the defect is caused by you (perhaps, due to mishandling, power spikes, or any other form of damage) this we find out after inspection, we shall get it fixed, but you will be responsible for the cost, but if defect occurred and not due to any of the mentioned, on returning the item, we will, at our own option, take one of the following actions:

(I). We shall replace the Product with another that is the same or similar to the
Product purchased.
(ii). We shall get the component that causes the defect in the Product replaced
using original new part from the Product manufacturer.

2. Answering your question pertaining to handling issues, of course we’ve had very few, about three, the unforeseen arises, like now, we have one very minor one at hand, and being delayed by the global shutdowns. Unforeseen Issues may arise sometimes, even the almighty Amazon, Newegg, Walmart, AliExpress aren’t exempted, but we thank GOD for being in charge.
3. As regarding shipping, we use couriers that gives insurance at low cost for our Products, and delivery is within 6-72 hrs depending on the customer’s location.

Thanks for enquiring

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for following, Joeysage
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by azpekuliar: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

I'm sorry, Not available

Let me know when it is available, I am not in a hurry. I haven’t had a TV in my living room for almost a year since the last one got spoilt. It is the LG C8/C9 OLED or no TV!

1 Like

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by hardiodun(f): 3:17am On Mar 26, 2020
Bookmarking this space for when I'm ready. �

2 Likes

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
azpekuliar:

Let me know when it is available, I am not in a hurry. I haven’t had a TV in my living room for almost a year since the last one got spoilt. It is the LG C8/C9 OLED or no TV!

Sure!
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
hardiodun:
Bookmarking this space for when I'm ready. �

Muchas gracias'
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2020
See previous page
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sold to TheTega (Madalla Abuja)

96% NEW 32 inches Samsung UE32N5300 LED Full HD Smart TV, with TVPlus & Apple TV App (2018/ 2019) .

Processor: Quad-Core
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
Web Browser
Ultra Clean View
Hyper Real Picture Engine

Screen Mirroring
2 HDMI
1 USB
Component In (Y/Pb/Pr)
Composite In (AV)
RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input)
WiFi
Ethernet (LAN)
CI Slot
Digital Audio Out (Optical)

Power Consumption: 48 W

Price: 65K (Negotiable)

Delivery Nationwide

Contact for more:
Call: 0803 054 6462 (Cyrus)

Or

+234 802 393 4937 (Jeffrey)

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Napoleons: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

1. We do warrant any Product bought from us to you against any form of defects whatsoever for three months, three months from the date of original purchase from us. But we consider two situations; if the defect is caused by you (perhaps, due to mishandling, power spikes, or any other form of damage) this we find out after inspection, we shall get it fixed, but you will be responsible for the cost, but if defect occurred and not due to any of the mentioned, on returning the item, we will, at our own option, take one of the following actions:

(I). We shall replace the Product with another that is the same or similar to the
Product purchased.
(ii). We shall get the component that causes the defect in the Product replaced
using original new part from the Product manufacturer.

2. Answering your question pertaining to handling issues, of course we’ve had very few, about three, the unforeseen arises, like now, we have one very minor one at hand, and being delayed by the global shutdowns. Unforeseen Issues may arise sometimes, even the almighty Amazon, Newegg, Walmart, AliExpress aren’t exempted, but we thank GOD for being in charge.
3. As regarding shipping, we use couriers that gives insurance at low cost for our Products, and delivery is within 6-72 hrs depending on the customer’s location.

Thanks for enquiring

This is very clear sir. I thank you, baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by iamoyindamola(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Any tcl deal?
Let's say 32/40 inch

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (203) (Reply)

Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.