Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Are These Stubborn Spots On My Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are These Stubborn Spots On My Face? (414 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are These Stubborn Spots On My Face? by PearlPerfect: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Stubborn Pimple NO MORE

Pimples can be caused by a lot of things, it results when there is a clog or blockage in your skin pore resulting from dirt, excess oil, dead skin cells, all these makes a wonderful condition for bacteria to grow.

How can you deal with this

Simple!!!

Just make some lemon juice. Yeah, Lemon juice
To make lemon juice, just slice the lemon fruit into two halves and squeeze out the juice into a cup, you can add honey if you have. Make sure its a pure honey.

To identify a pure honey, dip a matchstick into the honey and light the match with the honey still on the igniter. If it lights up then it is pure.

After getting the juice, clean the affected skin and put a few drops of lemon mixture on it and allow to dry.
Leave this on overnight

Make sure you apply every night before going to bed. You can also apply during the day and leave as long as possible.

*WARNING*
Please do not apply if you would be stepping out in the sun, lemon makes your skin photosensitive and makes you susceptible to sun damage.

please give a feedback if this article has helped you
#perfecthealthacademy
#pimple
#acne

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discover The 3 Perfect Meal Plan To Lose Belly Fat / Become A Father In One Month / Snake Bite: Gombe Records 70 Cases, Alert Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.