Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) (35614 Views)

Custom Detain 2 Trucks Filled With Petrol Kegs At Challenge, Ibadan / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
jameyjaggs:
dustin powder n petrol? Hw una take think reach der?..wel sha i don learn somtin....
you're highly suspected
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by maisauki: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Where are those morons masturbating in dat India thread on FP, com and carry ur brodas
blodas, not brodas
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by desgiezd(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Changing jobs from smuggling to snatching okada. Criminality runs in your veins!!
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mix-dusting-powder-petrol-rob-okada-operators/

Not every info is for public consumption...na this powder and fuel will be the new fad for rapist
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
There's nothing worse than a tribalistic black person.

I feel so sorry this people, there's a temptation to put this lunatics spewing hate in their place.

Nah I won't because Ive seen lots of great igbos on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, real life , growing up .

However to those low life sub human monkeys who call themselves Igbo and attacking anything non Igbo , I can only hope you change your ways .

Your types are the bottom of the earth, even a cow has a better thinking capacity.

I don't understand why nairaland is tolerating this fools .

Oh I forgot, buhari is doing a great job.
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by AnanseK(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
And that dedicated Police man will always be a northerner.
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
jameyjaggs:
dustin powder n petrol? Hw una take think reach der?..wel sha i don learn somtin....

oya continue from where dey stop
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
hmm another expose evil and method to be used now to rape girls or ladies....ladies beware n be care, they may want to try it on you next....
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Lol...this guys no fit join Army ooo, the way some Nigerian thief dey confess anyhow if them catch dem dey make me wonder whether dem get mind.

Is it for pity or to reduce judgement? Lol olopa no send you ooo, do the crime, you do the time.
Re: ‘how We Mix Dusting Powder With Petrol To Rob Okada Operators’ (pic) by stblessing(f): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2018
First of all, make them swallow the dusting powder, then pour the petrol on them and burn them alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Female Regent In Ondo State / 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital / Hisbah: Unrest In Sabon Gari, Kano (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.