Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling (20231 Views)

Shocking: Actress Mercy Johnson Banned From Acting In Any Nollywood Movie / Video: Olamide Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood Movie ‘osun Funke’ [trailer] / Please I Need An Acting/modeling Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by Okikiswagg(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2010
Hi , pls can anybody help me on how to get into the film industry or modeling please am a male. My email is okiki4luv_2008@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by joyblinks(f): 7:08am On May 05, 2010
For acting, go and register with AGN lagos chapter or AGN Enugu chapter. these are states rulling the movie industry in Nigerian now and inorder for u to become a qualified actor in Nigeria, u must join AGN. (Actors Guild of Nigeria), u have to go through their normal registration and screening process.
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by nex(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello Okikiswagg

It is necessary you attend an Acting School such as the ROYAL ARTS ACADEMY in Surulere or WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTIONS is Ajao Estate, or LUFODO ACADEMY OF PERFORMING ARTS in Lekki, Lagos. It helps you to gain all the skills you need, and make a lot of contacts with industry insiders.

Also, the best performing students in these academies are usually offered acting roles in movies produced by the affiliate production houses run by Emem Isong, Wale Adenuga, and Joke Sylva respectively. Try them if you're certain that acting is where your future lies.
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by Sammyramires(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Owoyomi Kayode Samuel is my name.... I love acting and I have featured in few of it, both in Indegenous Language and English.... I am very versatile and can adapt to whatever character i'm asked to play.... In addition, I can SOUND, LIGHT and do the work of PRODUCTION ASSISTANT.... You can get through to me through my Watsapp number 08108690319 or 07069020668... May God bless you as you call
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by tpiadotcom: 5:02am On May 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by micheal5772: 6:06am On May 04, 2016
Here is the solution finally to all upcoming artists ,
Global records int'l is giving out the opportunity to every upcoming artists to help promote their songs for free , with this opportunity your songs can reach millions of People with over 75,000+ downloads.. MY FRIENDS PLEASE DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY O.. (IT'S FREE)

HERS WHAT TO DO...

SUBMIT YOUR SONGS WITH A LITTLE INFO ABOUT YOU (Including your social media usernames), TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

info@globalrecordsintl.com or drey@globalrecordsintl.com OR VIA WHATSAPP on 08071114558

OR you can visit www.globalrecordsintl.com and make a submission................. Cheers....................... YOP !
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by yusufyusuf1: 10:33am On May 06, 2016
Here is the solution on how to be a mode carry a bread on ur head and work from wherever you are living to Vi to lekki to banana Island maybe try ikeja too by the time you trek all this places u will surely meet ur own TY BELLO

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by zobanjoku: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2017
pls can any one help me with the address of the Lagos chapter (AGN)
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by Silvester22: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Its super @supernaira with money
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by pinkp: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Okikiswagg:
Hi , pls can anybody help me on how to get into the film industry or modeling please am a male. My email is okiki4luv_2008@yahoo.com
U should email Poweralive95@gmail.com with ur name to get all information on their upcoming audition.

I heard it from people who have applied for the audition.
I wish u luck!!!
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by pamijlove(f): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by pamijlove(f): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
[img]

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by pamijlove(f): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
[img][url][/url]

Re: Help On How To Get Into Acting Or Modeling by Exploity: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

AFRIMA Withdraws Hosting Rights From Ghana / Who Is Hotter Between C. Ronaldo, Messi And Neyamer's Girlfriend? PHOTOS / DOWNLOAD MTV Sex And Relationship Drama Shuga Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.