Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jews And Zionism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jews And Zionism (741 Views)

Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) / Jews And Igbos Are Of The Same Stock- Olauda Equiano (1798) / Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jews And Zionism by danvon(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
"Igbos Are Jews We Are Gods' People"

This is a popular speech made by Igbos themselves, the funny thing is they have been making this speech years before Nigeria got independence...
To them it's a good thing something to proud of..but is it?

Jews are a race of their own they have been kicked out of most European nations they lived in mostly because of their usury practices although they were convinced it was because of their religion for decades they have been crying for their own nation claiming they will live in peace if they get it ...

But when Jews got Israel were they satisfied NO! they were complaining their land is not good enough and to the shock of the world they invaded Palestine infact they became guilty of the persecutions they accused others of

That being said, since Igbos are Jews; how sure are we that they won't repeat events in Nigeria?

They agitate for Biafra yet they haven't told us how the Igbos buying houses all across Nigeria will suffice in Biafra, so if they get Biafra they'll abandon their houses right?

Since Igbos are Jews; how can they expect the predominantly Islamic northern Nigerians (who in this case should be Arabs) not to oppose Biafra after seeing what Jews did to their Arab brethren in the middle east?

In summary 'Why should anyone think that Igbos will leave Nigeria in peace if they get Biafra?'

Re: Jews And Zionism by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
danvon:
"Igbos Are Jews We Are Gods' People"

This is a popular speech made by Igbos themselves, the funny thing is they have been making this speech years before Nigeria got independence...
To them it's a good thing something to proud of..but is it?

Jews are a race of their own they have been kicked out of most European nations they lived in mostly because of their usury practices although they were convinced it was because of their religion for decades they have been crying for their own nation claiming they will live in peace if they get iy ...

But when Jews got Israel were they satisfied NO! they were complaining their land is not good enough and to the shock of the world they invaded Palestine infact they became guilty of the persecutions they accused others of

That being said, since Igbos are Jews; how sure are we that they won't repeat events in Nigeria?

They agitate for Biafra yet they haven't told us how the Igbos buying houses all across Nigeria will suffice in Biafra, so if they get Biafra they'll abandon their houses right?

Since Igbos are Jews; how can they expect the predominantly Islamic northern Nigerians (who in this case should be Arabs) not to oppose Biafra after seeing what Jews did to their Arab brethren in the middle east?

In summary 'Why should anyone think that Igbos will leave Nigeria in peace if they get Biafra?'
Receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews And Zionism by danvon(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2018

Re: Jews And Zionism by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
I think there's a rule about misleading topics let me check first
Re: Jews And Zionism by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mischievous topic. Igbos have a Judeo-Nubian origin. That's it. The Jews are not a race but a religion. Their are Black Jews as well as White Jews.
Re: Jews And Zionism by danvon(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
LordVoldermort:
I think there's a rule about misleading topics let me check first
I don't think I broke any rule changed though
Re: Jews And Zionism by danvon(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
igbodefender:
Mischievous topic. Igbos have a Judeo-Nubian origin. That's it. The Jews are not a race but a religion. Their are Black Jews as well as White Jews.
What's your point? and how does it fit into the post? I didn't ask for types of Jews

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Are The Highest Paid In The World / Osinbanjo Thanks Buhari For Allowing Him Use Aso Rock Chapel For Wedding / We’ve Increased Tax Revenue By Over N700bn – Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.