Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or (2756 Views)

399 Highest JAMB Score Is Fake - See Evidence / I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / Drop Your Post Utme Score(abu Zaria) Here Letz Know Our Chances Of Getting Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or by Uwincateringservices: 9:26am On May 02, 2010
This year is a disaster My physics was canceled and my jamb score is 175 is their any hope of getting admission into uni or poly.
The change of course and institution form is about closing.
Re: My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or by Mobinga: 10:15am On May 02, 2010
Stop saying rubbish jor. How JAMB go cancel only one subject. Keep checking your result, especially by thursday
Re: My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2010
Thats bad bút not to worry. Last year, the general cut off mark for FUTO was 160 and i believe there are other universities who will accept 160 and above. Make a good research and better hurry to JAMB Office to buy change of course çard with your 2500. But even if there is no hope for the universities, the polytechnics accepts you with open hands. Goodluck man!
Re: My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or by Uwincateringservices: 9:42pm On May 02, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

Thats bad bút not to worry. Last year, the general cut off mark for FUTO was 160 and i believe there are other universities who will accept 160 and above. Make a good research and better hurry to JAMB Office to buy change of course çard with your 2500. But even if there is no hope for the universities, the polytechnics accepts you with open hands. Goodluck man!
Thanks man i will change to futo but do you know anybody there
Re: My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2010
their is still hope for u to gain admission into another university if that physic is nt release i wi advice u 2 buy change of choice form nw b4 is late.u beta do it fast.is as if fut minan cutoff is 150.i had dsame experience in my first jamb my physics was nt release because i did nt shade d subject part in d ans sheet.i did nt even finish oda subject and i score 123.bt i tank God 4 my second lamb.224.recheck it b4 obtainin d change of choice form
Re: My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or by ochuksisreal: 6:44pm On May 03, 2010
Guy, u gat hope and I can see u're lucky. Just take d advice of fellow posters, buy d change of institution card. U can change ur 1st choice university 2 Niger Delta University in Bayelsa State, I'm a student their and the pume cut-off for this year is 175. Thats why I said you are lucky.08065350884 is my number u may call 4 more info and assistance.

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ile-ife Admission / I Know 80% Of You Were Guilty Of This. / Whats The Best Way To Stop Examination Malpractice In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.