Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding (577 Views)

Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Enugu State Baby Of The Year 2003 Celebrates 15th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding by Emmahunk(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stunning Ceremonial Wedding of my Handsome Colleague:

Finding a wife is a good thing and the Holy Bible is absolutely correct.
Today at Jimeta, Yola, Emma Ishiaku fulfilled this part of the scripture as he walked down the aisle with his beautiful bride in a colourful Ceremonial Wedding.
Friends, family and well-wishers who were at hand to grace the occasion included Acg Hamad, father of the groom and his beautiful wife. Others were Comptrollers of Immigration, Alh Liman and Mr Abiodun.
Wishing the beautiful couple a blissful married life.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding by madridguy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Congratulations to the latest couple in town.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding by DynasTee: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
HML to them

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
God bless their marriage

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos From My Colleague's Ceremonial Wedding by Emmahunk(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Emmahunk:
Stunning Ceremonial Wedding of my Handsome Colleague:

Finding a wife is a good thing and the Holy Bible is absolutely correct.
Today at Jimeta, Yola, Emma Ishiaku fulfilled this part of the scripture as he walked down the aisle with his beautiful bride in a colourful Ceremonial Wedding.
Friends, family and well-wishers who were at hand to grace the occasion included Acg Hamad, father of the groom and his beautiful wife. Others were Comptrollers of Immigration, Alh Liman and Mr Abiodun.
Wishing the beautiful couple a blissful married life.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

More pictures

(1) (Reply)

GIS And Remote Sensing In Conservancy And Wildlife Management Course / President Buhari Hosts Small Doctor And Other Celebrities At Aso Rock / Lagos Digital Marketing Training Summit 4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.