Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" (17153 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by lereinter(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
either there's peaceful Fulani or not, another theory

but the fact killers conducting cows around places are Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by RexTramadol1: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Reno Omokri should know life shouldn't be about having an unflinching allegiance to PDP, it should be about standing up for what is right and living a legacy of justice.
I am utterly disappointed in Reno Omokri for putting political party affiliation ahead of the truth.

Femi Fani Kayode was right.
His interpretation of that statement was just the same as mine because that was the implication and ultimate inference of Atiku's statement.

Atiku absolved the Fulanis of being involved with the attacks.
He was pussyfooting and using semantics to hide an obvious truth.

Let the truth be said irrespective of whose ox is gored.
The herdsmen are not criminals, they are Fulani criminals.
Not all Fulanis are criminals.
But every killer herdsman is Fulani.

Interpretations are relative you know.

I don't think he's trying to absolve the fulani, he's just trying to remove the ethnic drive in the print statement, which actually will be difficult as most of the herdsmen are from the fulani extract.

Because Abdulmutallab tried to bomb a plane in the U.S years back, they tried to scrutinize other Nigerians and screen them like hell, but it still doesn't mean we are all bomb crashers.

Hasty generalization is common amongst our own dailies and media.

So what is Atiku and Reno's point?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by Ojujumboliko: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
usba:

grin grin IPoB pigs and idiots come and separate your slaviors

Go to school and learn spelling before you comment on tribal issues utobo.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by Newpride(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Reno has forgotten that he wasn't the founder of pdp

I see no reason why the fool will die or do anything to defend the useless party.

Atiku said everything in defence of his kinsmen and kindred killer fulani herdsmen and this baby adult fool called reno is twisting the obvious.

Someone who has bn defending the killer herdsmen when he has not yet become the President, what will such do when he becomes the president and the killings continue.
Reno be serious once in ur life, everything shld nt be politics all the time

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by ehardetola(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Two of them are fighting for na pockets

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by EgbechoFaith(f): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
May God help us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by EmmyDJourno: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am not a fan of Atiku, and would never be

But he just made maximum sense right there, something Buhari couldn't do

We need an intelligent leader whose words can melt the frost of agitations and mistrust

Not Buhari who would be forming Ninja on a code of silence, mtchew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by rickyrex(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
gtown:

This is not about Buhari. It is about two fools, the two great leaders of wailing wailers revered by ipobian P.I.Gs.
The question is, between these great fools who will the ipobian P.I.Gs and the mass wailing wailers support?
As a confirmed wailing wailer and at the same time biggy P.I.G, who are you supporting?
I know you will never answer these questions since you are embarrassed by attitudes of these great leaders you all fools washing their dirty linen in the public.
your attitudes here tell how irresponsible you are to your parents

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by idu1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Two mofafuvka iidiots

I love atiku's modest reply to that question though cool
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by gtown: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
rickyrex:
your attitudes here tell how irresponsible you are to your parents
Exactly what I said! You will never have answer because the two fools are your mentors, your parents. You must be ashamed of their attitudes.
However, anybody that sees Fani Kayode and Omokaro as parents must have been cursed. I therefore reject the nonsense you just said.
But come oooh, is Buhari not far far better than your parents, you responsible child?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by pressplay411(m): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin Alhaji Atiku, open your eyes, don't fall for their tricks, they're only after your money.

Lool true though. They're advertising themselves.
But wtf is Atiku articulating sef? (lol where's my laureate?)
The culprits behind the heinous killings didn't deny they're herdsmen of Fulani tribe so what is he salivating about?
Because a majority of them are "praceful" we should not acknowledge the ones committing crimes by they tribe?

I don't blame the Hausa political thief.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by AbdulCLO: 5:24am On Mar 18, 2018
When you go abroad when a criminal is caught they dont call his ethnic race but they will say Nigeria man or woman thier by tarnishing the whole of Nigerians image. so I understand the angle atiku is saying.we have some law abiding fulani men and women weather they are herds men or not and to categorize all of them as killers is not fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by vikithor(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2018
So give us the best description for the fulani killer herdsmen
unserious fiple
i stand with FFK ,
though Reno is a brother ,

like the biblical pontius pilate,i will beg him to wash off his two hands from defending ANY ONE from the North ,
their leaders are acting out a carefully planned script ,majority of their followers are aware of the game plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Reno isn't one of my favourite persons but this ti e around he was spot on:

Reno Omokri in disappointment tweeted, bashing FFK for misrepresenting Atiku.

"Dear @RealFFK, Read what you quote @Atiku as saying and read what @Atiku actually said. Note that they are 2 different statements. You misrepresented him. You twist his words. Your quote was dishonest. Quote Atiku. Don’t put your words in his mouth! You wont like it done to you'

FFK, southerners in general (especially PDP & IPOB supporters) including the media are fond of often twisting and misrepresenting issues, especially against the president, Islam and north/northerners - the 97% vs 5% president's speech comes to mind, the mainstream media simply took out a small portion that it needed, twisted it (out of context) and gave it quite the opposite meaning - in order to malign PMB.

I often wonder whether it is their failure in comprehension or pure mischief.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by MightySparrow: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2018
1. Fulani are herdsmen 2. Fulanis are only ethnic group known to be herdsmen 3. All killer herdsmen are not be known as Fulanis. 4. All known killer herdsmen are Fulanis
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by yussybenayu: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2018
We know the enemies will know no peace
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by lakesider(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2018
Ffk and Reno are only singing praise of their paid master .
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by goaldynboy: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Reno Omokri should know life shouldn't be about having an unflinching allegiance to PDP, it should be about standing up for what is right and leaving a legacy of justice.
I am utterly disappointed in Reno Omokri for putting political party affiliation ahead of the truth.

Femi Fani Kayode was right.
His interpretation of that statement was just the same as mine because that was the implication and ultimate inference of Atiku's statement.

Atiku absolved the Fulanis of being involved with the attacks.
He was pussyfooting and using semantics to hide an obvious truth.

Let the truth be said irrespective of whose ox is gored.
The herdsmen are not criminals, they are Fulani criminals.
Not all Fulanis are criminals.
But every killer herdsman is Fulani.

So what is Atiku and Reno's point?

Thank you my brother! You are the only one that had made a sensible comment so far! Reno is just jostling for political appointment under Atiku, if the latter wins; at the expense of his fellow opposition, FFK! Reno is obviously selfish and cannot be trusted, going by his recent outbursts! A so called pastor for that matter!

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by Ikpongiton: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2018
ethnicity.

ffk is on point,in law,it is called aiding and abetting.it is the attitude of the northerners to conceal their criminals.it is called cover me ,i cover you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by maasoap(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I swear this fight is going to be fun,

Two mad man fight shocked grin cheesy is a fight to finish cheesy

see afonja shouting ipob up and down as if the two idiots in question are not stunt ewuderians cheesy grin
They are your masters. You worship them everyday. They have more in common with you guys than they have with us.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
maasoap:

They are your masters. You worship them everyday. They have more in common with you guys than they have with us.

igbo are only cheering their stupidities to get at your demi-God buhari, Igbos have no regards for those stupid nonentities. the enemy of my enemy is my friend remember grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

igbo are only cheering their stupidities to get at your demi-God buhari, Igbos have no regards for those stupid nonentities. the enemy of my enemy is my friend remember grin cheesy
It doesn't make any difference, does it? They're still your masters, one way or another.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2018
maasoap:

It doesn't make any difference, does it? They're still your masters, one way or another.

It makes a lot of difference, they are our attack mad dog on social media, they are being used without them knowing, the more we cheer them, the more they showcase their stupidities which is reason we hire them cheesy grin

Unlike you guys that worship/servants to fooolanis. they cough you run to idp camps out of fear of the unknown
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by Maxcollins042(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2018
The davido and wizkid of the running the gauntlet industry. What's my business?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by rickyrex(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2018
gtown:

Exactly what I said! You will never have answer because the two fools are your mentors, your parents. You must be ashamed of their attitudes.
However, anybody that sees Fani Kayode and Omokaro as parents must have been cursed. I therefore reject the nonsense you just said.
But come oooh, is Buhari not far far better than your parents, you responsible child?
well you need jesus Christ in your life
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by ihatesycophant(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Two political jobbers looking for space to devour more national cake. One day their kwashiorkor mouths will lead them to dungeon.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by ebby9z(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I swear this fight is going to be fun,

Two mad man fight shocked grin cheesy is a fight to finish cheesy

see afonja shouting ipob up and down as if the two idiots in question are not stunt ewuderians cheesy grin

Staunch
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" by gtown: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
rickyrex:
well you need jesus Christ in your life
Which one of the numbers of jesus christs we have will you give me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku / Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.