Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/03/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/03/2018 Saturday (232 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/03/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Saturday, 17th March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Deuteronomy Chapters 1,2&3_

➡TOPIC: *LOVE LIKE GOD*

�BIBLE TEXT: John 13:35
_"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The Bible is very clear that love is the mark of authentic Christianity. Not only is it the commandment of Christ by which we fulfill all the commandments of God, it is
the sure proof that we are true disciples of Jesus Christ.
He was the living demonstration of the love of God when He walked on
the earth.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another (John 4:11). Every believer has the capacity to love like God
loves. It is not just a matter of trying to love. It is loving like Jesus Christ does. This is the designed lifestyle of every born again Christian by God.
God will not give an impossible command. When He commands us to do something, He makes available the grace to do it possible for you to walk in God's kind of love. Trust the Holy Spirit to make it a daily reality in your life. Allow the Spirit of God in you to take full control of your life. Yield yourself totally to the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit in you that gives you the love of God is supernatural ability to love like God loves.
.... the love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which given unto us.

������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_My Father my God as I pray let me begin to love like You_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Has A Need Of It / Gospel Award / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.