Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram (40508 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by adeniyimam(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Celebrities and their useless ways of life...

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Nairalanddist: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
victorian:
It seems Davido got tired of waiting for her 2 get pregnant and give him a heir.

With all the sexx, back 2 back. Pickin still no drop! Haba.

Davido sef!

Patience is the key. keep fucvking her, a male child will appear grin

Upon all the hype!

U wish he was fuccking u
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Olalan(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Was anyone expecting them to get married

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by xpressng(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
daviesblaze:
and so, how e take better nigeria

leave them monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Luukasz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
.......Ti ilu oba dun e yin le mo bese shey I remember o long time ago I remember o laye ati ijo bo mu shile kan yeye aje shibi....................
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by akinyemi0103(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
village pple @ work
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Owamudia: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ibo pussies have suffered in Yoruba hands.
First, FFK. Now this.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Luukasz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
victorian:
It seems Davido got tired of waiting for her 2 get pregnant and give him a heir.

Davido sef!

Upon all the hype!
Is it your pussy?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Xisnin(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na babcock she dey we all knew it was not going to last I am even suprised she is not pregnant.
With freely available contraceptives, there is no "mistake" pregnancy these days.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by pweshboi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Feminist wannabes... Over to you there's vacancy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by DynasTee: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na babcock she dey we all knew it was not going to last I am even suprised she is not pregnant.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
haters be like

opeeee ooooooooo
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by kaywhynoni: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dhortunn:
Lol

OBO has done it again.

Omo re bi Iyan.
You be confirmed ibile grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Kobicove(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
And so what?

How does it concern us? undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by JakesAy: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
KIDS!!!!!!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by victorian(f): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Luukasz:
Is it your pussy?

God forbid. Do I look like Chioma in your eyes cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by victorian(f): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nairalanddist:

U wish he was fuccking u

I know the truth hurts.

But dreamer, have never wished to fucvk that small kid in this lifetime Or next lifetime.

This is one of the things God use take pass us.

He can't knock up that babe.

And his money and fame isn't paving the way either .

Sorry o
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Luukasz(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
victorian:

God forbid. Do I look like Chioma in your eyes cheesy
But I sure say your pussy go sweet ohh?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by CSTR2: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
When a skrep dates a rich frog.

Mumu igbo girl.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Rebuke: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Very soon a picture of both will b all over d net loving up. Watch out all ye monitoring spirit. Una sha no get job. Na to dey follow people up n dwn lookin for news abt dem....yeyeye bloggers
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Taiwo20(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
contract don end.....them don puck pinish
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Oshatrends: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
jamael:
Is this really news worthy?

That two people follow and un-follow themselves is none of our business.

But I trust Naija sha, you will now see online relationship experts postulating "theories" and giving deadlines. Some will even start putting the blame on Ethnic differences.

You nose nothing my brother, Feeder dey here o

Anyway, what do I know?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
How does that pump money into my acc.Bullhit
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by olamariamjonez(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ija lon gbe yin ale.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by OboOlora(f): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Useless generation!

So just being Davidos Gf, she doesn’t follow anybody on IG but has almost 20k followers?

U people deserve the old hags ruling u poorly !
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by baddosky1: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
victorian:

Davido sef!

Upon all the hype!

That bacteria that affected davido's voice also affected his seminal vesicles. He has low sperm count.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by dubene: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dhortunn:
Lol
OBO has done it again.
Omo re bi Iyan.
lol
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Anijay1212(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Caustics:
angry
Lol... you again cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Anijay1212(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Caustics:
angry
Lol... you again cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram by Caustics: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Anijay1212:

Lol... you again cheesy
OGA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Wearing Hijab In New Photos / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.