Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili (22600 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React / Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) / Senator Ali Wakili Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by johnnyvid(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
rip to the senator. may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by WATCHOVER(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Was one of those senator who were against OBJ thirteen page letter to Buhari not to contest. This na lesson to those persons when still they challenge OBJ letter to Buhari.
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by AuroraB(f): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
bekpo:
This was one of my finest Distinguish Senators of our time. His death came to me as a rude shock, hardly will we have such a humble and dedicated philanthropist Senator. He will be remembered for his humility, philanthropy, patriotism and dedication to Nation building and service to humanity. To my brother and my Coleaque Wakili he left behind, take heart on the fact that your father leave a life worthy of emulation, he has left his foot on the sand of time. RIP Most, Most and Most Distinguished Senstor of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Abegggy
You alone knows the sand he left his footprints ooooo
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by highchief1: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Newshelm:
Senator Ali Wakili, has died at the age of 58.

At about 1:30pm today, his funeral prayers was held at the National mosque Abuja after which, his remains will be laid to rest.

The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, at the Prayers (National Mosque, Abuja) and Burial (Gudu Cemetery, Abuja) of the late Senator Ali Wakili.

http://newshelm.ng/burial-photos-of-late-senator-wakili/
This Muslim tradition Nawa o
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by baddosky1: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
madridguy:
From your comment, you are senator----? Would like to know.

Why would you like to know? So that you can beg him for money? embarassed
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by ismail55(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is a gift we all get..let prepare and be ready..its only thing that real to all human.
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by bekpo(m): 4:43am On Mar 18, 2018
madridguy:
From your comment, you are senator----? Would like to know.

Read in between the lines.
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Mar 18, 2018
I don't their " politician " blood money

baddosky1:

Why would you like to know? So that you can beg him for money? embarassed
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by Teejay13(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Newshelm:
Senator Ali Wakili, has died at the age of 58.

At about 1:30pm today, his funeral prayers was held at the National mosque Abuja after which, his remains will be laid to rest.

The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, at the Prayers (National Mosque, Abuja) and Burial (Gudu Cemetery, Abuja) of the late Senator Ali Wakili.

http://newshelm.ng/burial-photos-of-late-senator-wakili/

may his soul rest in Peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by Shayba(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2018
May Aljannatul firdause be his final abode. Ameen Thuma Ameen cry cry cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili by DaRuud(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
undecided I wish our senators and house of representatives will fear death , fear the questions of the grave , fear what they will meet ahead when they die , they should think of how to reduce their salaries and employ atleast 100 unemployed graduates or build schools , hospitals , roads for the masses , when death comes not even the #13. 5 million can save them . embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Police, INEC Speak On Vote-buying / Army Hands Over 151 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents To Borno Govt / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.